Seconded Beta!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Awesome plan Nojr. I think it worked even better than your usual get-lynched-as-a-town plans.

My read on Vike was wrong; I had him as a wolf.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
So to clarify things... Vikestep got killed by the wolves, right?

We can not conclude anything about Pyure now Nojr appeared to not be a wolf.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Thank you for clarifying!

I'll still vote Pyure unless someone persuades me to vote differently. :/

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
We can not conclude anything about Pyure now Nojr appeared to not be a wolf.
That is the case. Awesome.

I have nothing to persuade you with.

At some point in the next few hours I'm hoping to go through everyone's activity such as it is. I'm holding back on my vote till then.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for clarifying!

I don't see how calling Vike a wolf would be beneficial to the wolves if the wolves just decided to straight up kill him anyways. For that reason I townread Pyure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok I'm done.

I have fred and spwnx as most wolfy right now. Victini doesn't shine a whole lot either.

Frederickam: Most wolfy. He was the most active player, and the most, shall we say, aggressive. He inserted his "name" into town several times. He was extremely positive towards the world, which is usually an alarm for me: town pyure is too suspicious/paranoid to be so positive. I have two notes on him saying "Look, I'm so town."

Critically: given his level of activity, this is extremely inconsistent. :
I don't want to vote more people than necessary and I don't have time to read this chat.
Fred contributed more time to the thread than anybody else and was therefore the least qualified to make that statement.

Vote Fred.

For SpwnX: He knows his D1 RJS-votes render him immune to analysis. This means he's dodging the game, so I don't mind taking a risk on him. This silly statement came late in the game:
I agree on that and thus we should have at most one lynch a day. Unless we are really sure about stuff.
This is so vague and pointless that it stands out as a wolf tell. For one thing: We have to lynch at least one person a day. For another: obviously we're going to take actions when we're really sure about stuff.

I have fowltief as town primarily because of this:
There's a legitimate reason to vote on someone first day? Please tell me how exactly you got this info.

I see no reason to hop on a bandwagon when he's already going die. If someone else voted on top of me. Ask them. Dying day one sucks cause you don't really get a chance the play the game. You could also be a wolf trying to get votes off.
Which I read as legit.

@Robijnvogel, when I take notes on a game, I track everyone's support/defense/questions/praise/etc of each other. Your posts are consistent in every area except support. Do you think anyone is town at this time?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@Robijnvogel, when I take notes on a game, I track everyone's support/defense/questions/praise/etc of each other. Your posts are consistent in every area except support. Do you think anyone is town at this time?

I know I sort of supported you on day one, but right then there was no way to really know anything. Right now though, there may be some indication that you are in fact a werewolf.

Normally I am a very suspicious guy, but I'll make an exception today:
Who I would think, is town right now: Everyone but you, Frederikam and Robijnvogel. I still don't trust that guy.

By the way, we could have 0 lynches a day, by all voting for ourselves, but wolves could easily take advantage of such a situation. If we'd agree on this for only one turn, then the wolves could turn themselves into a suicide squad and make one of the wolves win in the end. If we'd lose two more villagers this day and night, they would only have to sacrifice one of themselves for an easy victory. Ergo: forget I even proposed this.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think I add robij to my wolf list. He may be using his teammate as a way to split suspicion but direct it a way that suits him. A fake 0-lynch plan and self suspicion are wolf tells for many players.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Also robij I'd like you to come clean on what you claim are wolf indications from me. Consider it an opportunity to make a case against me.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I agree that frederikam is asserting his own villageyness a little bit too much. I don't know him well enough to say if that's a wolftell for him or not, but I do remember one game in which Pyure made a case based on "well I know I'm a villager" and then he turned out to be a wolf.

And, yeah, the comment about him being busy when he'd already made all those posts was a little odd.

Vote frederikam.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'll second that agreement--a bit too active despite his prior statement about "not enough time".

Vote Freddie

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that frederikam is asserting his own villageyness a little bit too much. I don't know him well enough to say if that's a wolftell for him or not, but I do remember one game in which Pyure made a case based on "well I know I'm a villager" and then he turned out to be a wolf.

And, yeah, the comment about him being busy when he'd already made all those posts was a little odd.

Vote frederikam.

I was talking about Pyure being townie, not myself. Besides, I was in fact too busy to read the entire chat at the time because I was busy with a game I have going on at MU.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Actually, if Pyure doesn't get wolfkilled today, he's most likely a wolf, judging by the death of Vikestep.

vote RealKC since I voted for him yesterday.

Reactions: Pyure