Searching for strong Server Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
hey there!

i am playing ftb since the end of may. We are 2-4 players.

In the beginning i hosted the server on my personal dedicated server. After 2 weeks the performance needed was too much for my small server. So we switched to another host. But they "kicked" (they stopped the server after several minutes) us from they're service because of the massive use of performance. Atm we're playing on HostLegend's Service, but the CPU is always on 100%. RAM too, but this is upgradable, so no problem. Every 30 seconds or something the console prints the "cant keep up.." error.

Sure, we are using many things, but we dont want to go without them. (~300 Turtles [do they produce lag?] and many machines [40-50]).
We are using Applied Energistics, so there arent that much rendered items.

Do you have an idea or a strong host? Maybe params or sth like that? Improved config?

Thanks for your answers and help! :)

plus: running FTB Ultimate.

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
atm we are paying 12$/m.

I think .. about 30? But thats not the cap. Just an orientation..

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
http://hitboxhosting.com/- You may have success with this website. Send them a question and they should answer within about 3-5 hours
Oh wow only 3 to 5 hours.. Unless you after that lengthy low quality support, Try this host http://clients.fragnet.net/aff.php?aff=51511. May not be the cheapest but for fully managed servers on normal game servers and customer support tickets quoted in usually 15 minutes or less on any day and any time all 365 days of the year for a reply. I gotten replies in about 10 minutes in the pre sales department tickets. So you get what's you pay for.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
^ I can agree with that, using Fragnet myself as well and the support so far has been amazing

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Very few complaints as well so I'll actually get a server there hopefully some time this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.