School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Until then, I'll give you all the gift of experiments :p

Can I have an experiment? I haven't been posting anything but I'm still reading it all. Also, it would be interesting to maybe see the interaction between Layla and Ian (one sees electromagnetic waves, one produces them). Or that could be the experiment.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Damnit Dgas, you're ruining the story! Now I can't send us all to my little pony land so we can kill all the ponies and prevent bronies from ever happening! Why must you butt rape me so?
Oh, sorry, you can, just pretend none of what I say is happening. It will all come back to normal.

Ghrim28

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Richard CorvusAge: UnknownPower: Immortality can never diePersonality: Calm, infinitely patient, can never forget, forgiving, kind, rarely speaks intellegantImportant Experiences: Woke up in 15 centre england with no memory, trained with monks for 150 years, became a war veterinin 1914 to 1945, got buryed for 50 yearsHow they got to the institution: Got found by a treasure hunter with a metal detector

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Problem, the Gods can't be contained. They can teleport right out.
IC:
"Mother," Will says from his cell. "I was eavesdropping and they plan to capture you the next time I ask any of you to come down here."

"Capture us?" Hera asks, indignantly.

"Grandmother, do you have to interfere in every one of our conversations?"

"Yes. I do. They think they can capture me?! I could go into my true form and kill them--"

"No, Hera, don't," Aphrodite says. "Let me do it!"

"Stop, both of you!" Will exclaims. "There will be no killing, just returning to Olympus as soon as they 'capture' you. In fact, why don't we do it right now and catch them by surprise!"

"But who goes?" asks Hera. "I will."

"No, I will!" Aphrodite says indignantly.

"You both will go," says Will. "They'll look at it as a huge prize and get all their hopes dashed when you leave! With that, I summon Aphrodite and Hera to me!"
Quick as a wink, they're both beside him and they walk through the cell wall, into the corridor. Immediately, measures are taken to move the two gods to a containment area, which they promptly destroy and go to Olympus once again.

"Is that all they can do?" asks Hera.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: You realize the Foundation has access to a metric ton of rescources right? Including magic ones. They could put some 409 on you, put you in with 682, 178, or anything dangerous. They have access to talk to 343, who considers himself to be God, and seems to be able to do nearly anything. Multiple diseases. They COULD stop you. Heck, if they wanted they could toss you to GOC who would figure out HOW to end you. Or you know, throw them into the sun.

I mean, come on. Let me say it again; They. Have. 343. He. Can. Wreck. Them.

The Olympians are complete twits, please let me RP Aegir if you bring him in so he's not so Riordanesque. >.>

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
They are just teleporting out, it's not that hard to understand. Not much can trap Olympians, and it's mainly Godpower.[DOUBLEPOST=1376692681][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC: You realize the Foundation has access to a metric ton of rescources right? Including magic ones. They could put some 409 on you, put you in with 682, 178, or anything dangerous. They have access to talk to 343, who considers himself to be God, and seems to be able to do nearly anything. Multiple diseases. They COULD stop you. Heck, if they wanted they could toss you to GOC who would figure out HOW to end you. Or you know, throw them into the sun.

I mean, come on. Let me say it again; They. Have. 343. He. Can. Wreck. Them.

The Olympians are complete twits, please let me RP Aegir if you bring him in so he's not so Riordanesque. >.>
Also, it was the Olympians they wanted to trap.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
They are just teleporting out, it's not that hard to understand. Not much can trap Olympians, and it's mainly Godpower.[DOUBLEPOST=1376692681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, it was the Olympians they wanted to trap.

Maybe they'll just walk up and ask the Olympians how they're feeling?

Ghrim28

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Richard Corvus
Power:Immortality can never die
Personality: Calm, infinitely patient, can never forget, forgiving, kind, rarely speaks intellegant
Important Experiences: Woke up in 15 centre england with no memory, trained with monks for 150 years, became a war veterinin 1914 to 1945, got buryed for 50 yearsHow they got to the institution: Got found by a treasure hunter with a metal detector[DOUBLEPOST=1376764283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Richard Corvus
Power:Immortality can never die
Personality: Calm, infinitely patient, can never forget, forgiving, kind, rarely speaks intellegant
Important Experiences: Woke up in 15 centre england with no memory, trained with monks for 150 years, became a war veterinin 1914 to 1945, got buryed for 50 years
How they got to the institution: Got found by a treasure hunter with a metal detector

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dear. I leave for one day, and we're already talking about launching gods into the sun. What I don't think you realize whiz, is that they have already contained THE god. The one and only singular powerhouse of heavenly doom. He's there willingly of course, but they are trying. That's what the foundation does. Even if it can't be properly contained, they will be damned if they do not TRY. The only two SCPs to date that they can not contain are 1000 and 173-R.[DOUBLEPOST=1376774493][/DOUBLEPOST]Also ghrim, immortality run already be taken. I'm going to make it a new policy that you can't have a power that's already been taken. The number of mind control peoplea is too DAMN HIGH!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dear. I leave for one day, and we're already talking about launching gods into the sun. What I don't think you realize whiz, is that they have already contained THE god. The one and only singular powerhouse of heavenly doom. He's there willingly of course, but they are trying. That's what the foundation does. Even if it can't be properly contained, they will be damned if they do not TRY. The only two SCPs to date that they can not contain are 1000 and 173-R.[DOUBLEPOST=1376774493][/DOUBLEPOST]Also ghrim, immortality run already be taken. I'm going to make it a new policy that you can't have a power that's already been taken. The number of mind control peoplea is too DAMN HIGH!
Then how do you fit the Greek Mythology stuffs in?