School For RolePlay

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Layla Carter

Power: Layla is blind to visible light, but she has developed the ability to sense magnetic fields in response. She experiences most civilization through the fields created by electrical wiring and radio waves(everything from radio waves to gamma rays are part of the electromagnetic spectrum). Her power is essentially the ability to see the lower parts of the EM spectrum. In the absence of normal EM fields, she can "echolocate" by producing a weak magnetic field that will give her snapshot glimpse of the world around her.

Personality: She is a normally happy person. She doesn't use a cane, but she always wears sunglasses since she can't see visible light. She wants to be a girly girl, but her lack of sight makes it difficult to be a fashionista or wear makeup. This can be a source of frustration for her.

Important Experiences: Layla is the daughter of a hellfire-and-damnation preacher who used corporal punishment liberally. She has never trusted men as a result. She has tried to break free of the dogma, but she still sees special powers or abilities as the result of demonic activity. She harbors a great deal of self-loathing because of her ability.

How She Got to the Institute: Layla put her ability to use as a bug-sniffer for a Mafioso in Chicago. The Institute had originally been investigating one of the Mafia enforcers who seemed to have superhuman strength, but her ability to find and destroy the bugs and cameras they had planted brought her to their attention. They captured her when the extent of her ability became clear.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Layla Carter

Power: Layla is blind to visible light, but she has developed the ability to sense magnetic fields in response. She experiences most civilization through the fields created by electrical wiring and radio waves(everything from radio waves to gamma rays are part of the electromagnetic spectrum). Her power is essentially the ability to see the lower parts of the EM spectrum. In the absence of normal EM fields, she can "echolocate" by producing a weak magnetic field that will give her snapshot glimpse of the world around her.

Personality: She is a normally happy person. She doesn't use a cane, but she always wears sunglasses since she can't see visible light. She wants to be a girly girl, but her lack of sight makes it difficult to be a fashionista or wear makeup. This can be a source of frustration for her.

Important Experiences: Layla is the daughter of a hellfire-and-damnation preacher who used corporal punishment liberally. She has never trusted men as a result. She has tried to break free of the dogma, but she still sees special powers or abilities as the result of demonic activity. She harbors a great deal of self-loathing because of her ability.

How She Got to the Institute: Layla put her ability to use as a bug-sniffer for a Mafioso in Chicago. The Institute had originally been investigating one of the Mafia enforcers who seemed to have superhuman strength, but her ability to find and destroy the bugs and cameras they had planted brought her to their attention. They captured her when the extent of her ability became clear.

In order to make her next experiment, I must first ask one question: Could she possibly view things that happened in the past in a similar fashion?

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
Not really. Marshall already has time powers. The direction I'm going with him as the Forgotten(other than being a thinly veiled protest of being left out of things) is that he has shifted just slightly in time. He's there in space, but he's a nanosecond or so behind in time. No one else sees him because, by the time he experiences something, everyone else has moved to the next moment in time. This persists through recordings such as the video of him shooting the guard.

The principle of echolocation is that something sends out a signal(sound in most animals, but radar is echolocation with radio waves and some types of fish use electrical echolocation) and they navigate by measuring the delay between the signal being sent out and the echo being received. The idea is that Layla will just be another subject doing experiments while Marshall goes around wreaking havok and enjoying the fact that he's untouchable. I plan on Layla noticing something "off" about the return delay when she echolocates whenever she and Marshall cross paths. She will have to find a way to trap Marshall and stop him from his escalating violence. She will need someone with actual time powers to help her in order to defeat him.

So, I say normal experiments that test the limits of her ability. Maybe try to see if a strong enough signal can temporarily blind her the same way extremely bright lights can make a normal person see spots. Experiments with different types of electronic shielding like Faraday cages, heavy insulation, etc. A really, really cool experiment would be to make her watch someone else use their powers to find out if she can see when their powers activate.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Not really. Marshall already has time powers. The direction I'm going with him as the Forgotten(other than being a thinly veiled protest of being left out of things) is that he has shifted just slightly in time. He's there in space, but he's a nanosecond or so behind in time. No one else sees him because, by the time he experiences something, everyone else has moved to the next moment in time. This persists through recordings such as the video of him shooting the guard.

The principle of echolocation is that something sends out a signal(sound in most animals, but radar is echolocation with radio waves and some types of fish use electrical echolocation) and they navigate by measuring the delay between the signal being sent out and the echo being received. The idea is that Layla will just be another subject doing experiments while Marshall goes around wreaking havok and enjoying the fact that he's untouchable. I plan on Layla noticing something "off" about the return delay when she echolocates whenever she and Marshall cross paths. She will have to find a way to trap Marshall and stop him from his escalating violence. She will need someone with actual time powers to help her in order to defeat him.

So, I say normal experiments that test the limits of her ability. Maybe try to see if a strong enough signal can temporarily blind her the same way extremely bright lights can make a normal person see spots. Experiments with different types of electronic shielding like Faraday cages, heavy insulation, etc. A really, really cool experiment would be to make her watch someone else use their powers to find out if she can see when their powers activate.

Sigh, Y U Be so normal?

'speriment 392820:
Subject: 2911
'speriment: Subject 2911 is to attempt to harm someone with the radiation being emitted from her body. If successful she will be rewarded with a designer clothing piece of her choosing, or if she wishes of her instructor's choosing.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh, Y U Be so normal?

'speriment 392820:
Subject: 2911
'speriment: Subject 2911 is to attempt to harm someone with the radiation being emitted from her body. If successful she will be rewarded with a designer clothing piece of her choosing, or if she wishes of her instructor's choosing.

OOC: If I get into a time travel fight with two of my own characters, things could get out of hand...

IC:

"Wait, so I'm supposed to try to hurt someone?"

The man in the lab coat nodded but remained silent.

Layla rolled her eyes, or she did what felt like rolling her eyes. She could never tell, and it didn't matter anyways. The little man couldn't see through her sunglasses. "I'm just not used to hurting people, you know. Spare me the lecture about my previous employers." She turned her head from left to right a couple times. Three shadows blocked the lines of blue coming from the power lines in the walls.

She hoped the color was blue at least. She had never seen colors the way other people did. She saw the path of magnetic fields as they snaked through walls and ceilings. She watched them interfere with each other in multicolor ripples and grow brighter or dimmer as they reflected off of metals or were absorbed by things like flesh and bone.

The room around her was small, but three chairs lined the wall opposite the door. Each chair held an object of a human shape, but only one was living. She hummed a short note in her head, and a small wave of radiation gave her a clearer picture. The person on the left was a plastic doll, most likely a blowup toy from an adult store. The one on the right looked more like a crash test dummy with metal bones and a rubber kind of skin. Another note of a different pitch bounced around inside the empty chest and confirmed her suspicion. The middle person, though, she was living. Her heart sent little jolts of electricity into the air with every heartbeat. And those heartbeats were fast with fear. The girl was not tied down with straps, and Layla felt sorry for her.

She stopped for moment and thought about how to do it. Her little hums were designed through thousands of hours of practice to capture the whole scene around her in one glance. The amount of energy required to harm someone in such a wide range would likely cook them and Layla as well, so the answer would be focus. She focused on a point in the middle of her forehead where she hoped the burst would come from. She knew it couldn't be a hum so much as a scream. She took a deep breath and looked in the direction of the beating heart and screamed with the inner voice that had become her sight.

The room flashed into pure white. Layla was sure of the color this time. Nothing else could illuminate the world around in such stark detail all at once. The detail quickly fell apart and became darkness again. She saw the lines and shadows again, but they looked different now. The middle chair was empty, and the girl now lay on the floor. The pulse of her heart had become a faint flicker that fluttered once, twice, and then went out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill her. I've never done this before is all and I think I tried too hard. It's not my fault. I was just doing what I was told, right? Right? Aren't you going to help her?" Layla dropped to her knees and felt along the floor where the girl had fallen. Just then, the door flew open and two women came and grabbed her by each arm.

"You did fine, Ms. Carter," said the one on the left.

"She didn't play by the rules, so she got what was coming," said the one on the right as they pulled her from the room. "Now, let's get you to your room. I hear they've brought you a brand new dress."

"Yes," said the woman on her left, "and it came straight from the runway in Milan. It's lucky they had one just in your size."

Layla tried to get her bearings, but the women were talking about the beautiful dress, and she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that she killed someone. All her years working the Chicago Mafia, and she made it through without a single drop of blood spilled on her behalf. Now, she had become a killer. As thoughts of what the dress might look like swam through her head, she sent out a few weak hums to try to see where they were taking her, but all she saw was the faintest glimmer of a skeletal figure in scraps of clothing that seemed to follow them for a while before venturing off down a different hall.

Maybe she had seen the shadow of death follow her for a few moments, maybe she saw reflection of her own dark and twisted soul. In any case, she dismissed it from her mind.

Finally, the women loosened their grip and took her through a door.

"Here you go, sweetie. Dinner will be served soon, and someone will come along to get you shortly." The woman on her left said.

"Be sure to try on that dress. It is laying on your bed." The woman on her right said.

"Thank you." Layla said as she took a step toward the bed. "I'm not a bad person, am I?" She turned to ask the women, but the door had already swung shut.

She followed the echoes to her bed and ran her hands along it to find the dress. The dress was smooth like satin and had a low scoop in the back. Layla stepped out of her clothes started to pull the dress on. It smelled new and felt soft and cool against her skin. She let the fabric slide down her body and settle on the right curves. She hummed in her head to find something she could use as a mirror. Normal looking glasses didn't work for her. The kind of light she could see just passed right through. She needed a piece of metal to reflect the radio waves she produced. To her surprise, she found a large square of metal just over the sink in her bathroom. The metal looked like steel to her and hung in the exact place normal person's mirror would be. She could still see behind it if she tried hard enough, but all that was behind it was another sink.

Layla leaned in close to the steel mirror and hummed as she looked at her face more clearly than she had in a very long time. She even sent out waves a little stronger than normal to get an even clearer picture. She had seen that little room in so much detail when she screamed with that inner voice. She adjusted her hair and her dress with a smile, but the woman's words kept bouncing around in her head like the image of a lasting echo:

"She didn't play by the rules, so she got what was coming."

Layla had every intention of playing by the rules for as long as she possibly could.

Reactions: Technician

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: If I get into a time travel fight with two of my own characters, things could get out of hand...

Oh dear, no I think you misunderstood me. I meant do you think she could just view echoes of the past. Not actually be there. Like watching t.v.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I'm heading to my cell. Felix is already there. And it happens. I get lost. Again. It's always happening. I don't know why. I really don't.

I turn left, right, left left left, right left...And I see HIM. It's like a monster. A human with some kind of...blade in his hand?! They are blue. Light blue. I think I know who he is. He's name is Thanatos. John told me about him. Those blades.They...kill. I'm scared. Really scared. He's eyes...They are...blue, light blue, like the blades. I think he's not OK.

-"Ah...Thanatos...Are you OK?"I ask.

He looks at me. He starts running. He's mad. And I'm scared. What if he kills me. I die. I just hope I go to heaven. I really wouldn't like hell. I think hell is not a cool place. But he's scary. Maybe he's the devil. He's running towards me. I can't swap, he would kill me—His blades…they disappeared. Magic-like. Death. I hate dead people. They make me remember my mom. Here it goes. My mom’s last moments…

-“Deomi. I can see the universe from this room.”she says. Her voice is so weak. I miss her

-“Mom, how?”I ask. I was so young.

-“Because I’m as plural has the universe itself.”

Reactions: ThatsAPaddling

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Bella, as I can't be arsed to trawl through and find my char app, I will make a new one for the same guy:

Name: Aaron Brookes.
Powers: Luminomancy. Controls light and heals the living.
Personality: Normally fairly light and happy.
Other stuff: his mortal enemy is Felix, the necromancer, as Felix killed his sister. He periodically has mind screw-ups where he sees someone as Felix, or he just curls up and cries. His aim in life is to kill Felix, currently.

Reactions: ThatsAPaddling

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
Data Log 38: Well, today Aaron, I believe he said his name was, has finally talked to me. He seems like an interesting person. Apparently he can control light. He cut me into pieces using light. Lucky i have regeneration powers. He told me basically his life story. I listened eagerly. I haven't talked to him much. All I said is "tell me". I'm going to attempt to break him and I out. Let's hope i can time it right. End Data Log.

OOC: btw whenever he speaks, everyone is AMAZED. Like that's how much he talks. Period.[DOUBLEPOST=1376074367][/DOUBLEPOST]
You do realize that you don't really have to decide upon a single character to use at a time right? You can use either of your characters at once. Or even both if you so desire.

Well I was going to use his name so it's Kind've important.[DOUBLEPOST=1376074460][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, btw Bella - my char can't be killed but if he is tortured, he feels excruciating pain from the regeneration. Also, if a part flies off (e.g. arm) it can NOT make another me. It just lies there.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Data Log 38: Well, today Aaron, I believe he said his name was, has finally talked to me. He seems like an interesting person. Apparently he can control light. He cut me into pieces using light. Lucky i have regeneration powers. He told me basically his life story. I listened eagerly. I haven't talked to him much. All I said is "tell me". I'm going to attempt to break him and I out. Let's hope i can time it right. End Data Log.

OOC: btw whenever he speaks, everyone is AMAZED. Like that's how much he talks. Period.[DOUBLEPOST=1376074367][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well I was going to use his name so it's Kind've important.[DOUBLEPOST=1376074460][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, btw Bella - my char can't be killed but if he is tortured, he feels excruciating pain from the regeneration. Also, if a part flies off (e.g. arm) it can NOT make another me. It just lies there.

What if they cut off your head?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
THE SAGA OF THE CREATOR

Just before I start, I’d like to say that I have very limited internet. My latest post here was just the prologue of a bigger saga. I just ask you to not make your own story, this story is already programmed and part 2 is half-way done. Also, when I get to the last part, the prologue will be edited. No, not because of a mistake/error I did. No. You’ll see. From now on, if your character dies don’t worry, it will get back. I plan to kill every character. Thanatos is the only one that will continue to be dead IF jonny doesn’t try to kill me for it. And yes, the “Creator” is Deomi. I also appeal everyone to make their own “Sagas”. Thanks.

Part 1

I don’t know why aren’t they killing me. Thanatos’s (OOC:Wut?) blades I mean. I really don’t. But I’m still lost. I turn left again. And again. 4 more times. Now right. I think I’m getting there….no. Damnit.
-“Hey you!”-I hear
-“Yeah?”I say. It’s just a guard. Holding a machine gun.
-“Deomi Jonson, please give me Thanatos’s (OOC:Wut?) blades.”He answers. Damnit. I was planning on keeping them for myself.
I give ’em to him. The moment he touches them, he falls down. I check it. He’s dead. So, they still kill. But they don’t kill me. God, I’m curious.
-“Ah…I’m sorry, it wasn’t on purpose. Now, can someone get me to my cell?”I say.
The speaker man starts helping me and I finally get to my cell. Felix is there. But John is not.
-“Hello sweatheart, how are you?”He asks.
-“Fine thanks. I have a story to tell you, but first of all, where’s John?”
-“He was taken away minutes ago”He answered with his sweat and calm voice. I love him.
-“OK then” I start “see this blades?”I take the blades out of my pocket. “Don’t touch them, they immediately kill the person who touches them.”
-“Woah, that’s cool. Why aren’t you dead?”he asks.
-“I don’t know.”
-“How did you get’em?”
-“I killed a boy called Thanatos. He had this blades instead of hands. Weird.”
-“What about your hair?”He asks
-“What?” I didn’t do anything in my hair!
-“Your hair, those red points are now…bigger.”
-“They are? That’s weird. Actually they also kinda have a story!”I start.”I was originally blonde and they were there, but when I painted it, they were never able to change the color of those points.”
-“Actually, it’s still growing…”he says
Oh no. This doesn’t seem good. But it’s probably okay, no need to worry. I look around. It’s a shame John is not here. It would be interesting to know his opinion. I look at felix. I love him. He’s hot. He’s looking at me. My heart starts to beat quicker.
-“Deomi…I lov--”He starts. But not quick enough. I cut him off with a kiss. I know we’re not suppose to show love, but he’s just so(ooooooooooo) hot! I take his shirt off and he takes off mine.
-“We’re very sorry, but we were very understandable. No more love or sex.” Interrupts the speaker man. GOD DAMNIT. “You will now suffer low current electricity shocks.” And then some guards with machine guns enter my cell. I connect myself to Felix, so we can talk.
-“Felix, you know what I’m doing.” I “say”
We start walking towards THAT room.
-“Yeah, I do. I’m sorry, it’s just, you know you’re so beautiful, and I love you so much…”
-“I love you too”
-“By the way, your hair is now practically red.”
-“Hmm…Okay”
-“Don’t you think it’s weird?”
-“Yeah it is but--”I’m starting to feel weird…Why am I obeying? Seriously, why? They want bad things for me. “Felix. Want to break out?”
-“Ah…I don’t know. How?”
-“Just a second. I feel strong. Like, mental strong. Let me just try something.” I feel like I can do anything in the world. I try to “hack” into every guards mind and I make them commit suicide with the guns. They all shoot themselves in the head.
-“Whoa…That’s scary. Just promise you won’t control me. But I thought you hadn’t enough power to control 2 people, how can you control…12?”
-“I don’t know, Maybe it’s the hair. Or the blades. One of them. The thing is, I used to feel tired just making this mental conections, but now, I don’t feel tired at all, even controlling 11 guys plus me” I mentally check the area around me. Guards are coming. And I know where John is. He’s in a cell. Maybe it’s his cell. I kill the guards and start heading to John. “Felix, John’s this way.”
-“Okay baby.”He replies.
We run towards him. I warn John mentally. While controlling him,(With his permission!) I melt down the cell’s bars. He runs out. I feel more guards coming. Poor things. I also kill them. I get to John.
-“John, let’s go, did you get it?”I ask
-“What?”
-“The way to use your fire powers!” I say!
-“Yeah, I think I did.”He answers. I’m glad. I feel good for John
-“So…Ah…Felix. Use your shadows to break the walls”
-“I don’t think you’ll use shadows…”I hear…

TO BE CONTINUED

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
THE SAGA OF THE CREATOR

Just before I start, I’d like to say that I have very limited internet. My latest post here was just the prologue of a bigger saga. I just ask you to not make your own story, this story is already programmed and part 2 is half-way done. Also, when I get to the last part, the prologue will be edited. No, not because of a mistake/error I did. No. You’ll see. From now on, if your character dies don’t worry, it will get back. I plan to kill every character. Thanatos is the only one that will continue to be dead IF jonny doesn’t try to kill me for it. And yes, the “Creator” is Deomi. I also appeal everyone to make their own “Sagas”. Thanks.

Part 1

I don’t know why aren’t they killing me. Thanatos’s (OOC:Wut?) blades I mean. I really don’t. But I’m still lost. I turn left again. And again. 4 more times. Now right. I think I’m getting there….no. Damnit.
-“Hey you!”-I hear
-“Yeah?”I say. It’s just a guard. Holding a machine gun.
-“Deomi Jonson, please give me Thanatos’s (OOC:Wut?) blades.”He answers. Damnit. I was planning on keeping them for myself.
I give ’em to him. The moment he touches them, he falls down. I check it. He’s dead. So, they still kill. But they don’t kill me. God, I’m curious.
-“Ah…I’m sorry, it wasn’t on purpose. Now, can someone get me to my cell?”I say.
The speaker man starts helping me and I finally get to my cell. Felix is there. But John is not.
-“Hello sweatheart, how are you?”He asks.
-“Fine thanks. I have a story to tell you, but first of all, where’s John?”
-“He was taken away minutes ago”He answered with his sweat and calm voice. I love him.
-“OK then” I start “see this blades?”I take the blades out of my pocket. “Don’t touch them, they immediately kill the person who touches them.”
-“Woah, that’s cool. Why aren’t you dead?”he asks.
-“I don’t know.”
-“How did you get’em?”
-“I killed a boy called Thanatos. He had this blades instead of hands. Weird.”
-“What about your hair?”He asks
-“What?” I didn’t do anything in my hair!
-“Your hair, those red points are now…bigger.”
-“They are? That’s weird. Actually they also kinda have a story!”I start.”I was originally blonde and they were there, but when I painted it, they were never able to change the color of those points.”
-“Actually, it’s still growing…”he says
Oh no. This doesn’t seem good. But it’s probably okay, no need to worry. I look around. It’s a shame John is not here. It would be interesting to know his opinion. I look at felix. I love him. He’s hot. He’s looking at me. My heart starts to beat quicker.
-“Deomi…I lov--”He starts. But not quick enough. I cut him off with a kiss. I know we’re not suppose to show love, but he’s just so(ooooooooooo) hot! I take his shirt off and he takes off mine.
-“We’re very sorry, but we were very understandable. No more love or sex.” Interrupts the speaker man. GOD DAMNIT. “You will now suffer low current electricity shocks.” And then some guards with machine guns enter my cell. I connect myself to Felix, so we can talk.
-“Felix, you know what I’m doing.” I “say”
We start walking towards THAT room.
-“Yeah, I do. I’m sorry, it’s just, you know you’re so beautiful, and I love you so much…”
-“I love you too”
-“By the way, your hair is now practically red.”
-“Hmm…Okay”
-“Don’t you think it’s weird?”
-“Yeah it is but--”I’m starting to feel weird…Why am I obeying? Seriously, why? They want bad things for me. “Felix. Want to break out?”
-“Ah…I don’t know. How?”
-“Just a second. I feel strong. Like, mental strong. Let me just try something.” I feel like I can do anything in the world. I try to “hack” into every guards mind and I make them commit suicide with the guns. They all shoot themselves in the head.
-“Whoa…That’s scary. Just promise you won’t control me. But I thought you hadn’t enough power to control 2 people, how can you control…12?”
-“I don’t know, Maybe it’s the hair. Or the blades. One of them. The thing is, I used to feel tired just making this mental conections, but now, I don’t feel tired at all, even controlling 11 guys plus me” I mentally check the area around me. Guards are coming. And I know where John is. He’s in a cell. Maybe it’s his cell. I kill the guards and start heading to John. “Felix, John’s this way.”
-“Okay baby.”He replies.
We run towards him. I warn John mentally. While controlling him,(With his permission!) I melt down the cell’s bars. He runs out. I feel more guards coming. Poor things. I also kill them. I get to John.
-“John, let’s go, did you get it?”I ask
-“What?”
-“The way to use your fire powers!” I say!
-“Yeah, I think I did.”He answers. I’m glad. I feel good for John
-“So…Ah…Felix. Use your shadows to break the walls”
-“I don’t think you’ll use shadows…”I hear…

TO BE CONTINUED
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Aaron the luminomacer.

Le sigh, you want me to kill Thanatos and Henry off already? I have a pretty good idea.

Can i have another experiment or something please

Oh sure, all you guys have to do is ask. I should probably add to the OP are an ask and thy shall receive kind of thing.

{Experiment 291813}
Subjects: 2006
Experiment: Subject 2006 shall attempt to use his power to move himself in order to simulate flight.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Le sigh, you want me to kill Thanatos and Henry off already? I have a pretty good idea.

I already killed Thanatos. No need to kill him again!

Also

Part 2

-“Oh god. Not YOU.”says Felix
-“Yup. Me. The luminator. Aeron. What you did to me and my family is unforgivable. Prepare yourself.” Says this guy.
-“Deomi, I killed his brother(«-Remember to edit), I think he’s going to kill me.”Says felix. He sounds scared. What I don’t get is, how didn’t I notice someone was coming this way? Let me check…Oh god. My goodness this is bad. They are coming. The royal army. They are too many. About 800 soldiers. Airplanes, tanks and just soldiers. I try to “kamikaze” the airplanes against the tanks. It’s working. But there are too many tanks. But I need to worry about my current situation. I hack into Airon’s mind. Not working.
-“You ain’t going in, my dear. My mind is too bright. But let’s get down to it. Let’s Iluminate.” He says. A crazy light comes out of him and strikes Felix.
-“NOOOO…”I scream. God damnit. I just hope Felix’s alright. I run towards him. He’s just there, still.
-“Don’t worry about him! He’s now dead. They told me not to kill. But I couldn’t resist. Now the bloody sucker is dead. Justice has been done.” I take slowly try to take out one of the blades but -- “Oh! Don’t you dare to. I know about them. Take them out SLOWLY and put them on the ground. I also know about the fireboy. No. Any quick move from any of you will get you both blind. And don’t worry. Backups are coming” God. This is bad. Really bad. I can’t do any quick move. Damnit. Also, felix is dead. I feel bad. I was the one getting him in this thing. Damnit.

Wait. I can’t do any quick move. Even more guards are coming. Instead of killing them I can just…control them. I put the blades down and let the guards live a bit longer. But my worries aren’t over. The royal army is getting closer. I control some guys in the tanks and start a small “war”.

-“John, I think I have a solution. Anyway, I just eliminated the royal army. But it wasn’t all of it. They’ll be back.”

Yeah. It’s working. The army is not a worry anymore. But they’ll come again. I know it. Now the guards are getting closer. I can see them now, they just turned around the corner.

-“See? Now, guys, take’em, it seems like the ‘Charm-Force duo’ wasn’t needed.” He says. He’s committing a basic mistake. I shoot him. I feel him dying. I then kill the guards (Technically, they’re committing suicide, but still--) I grab the blades and look at John. And then I cry.

Felix is dead. My boyfriend is dead. I feel so bad. John hugs me strongly. He’s crying too. But I need to get my head cold again. I push him off. He automatically understands he needs to cool down too.

“This guy was talking about some ‘Charm-Force duo’. Do you know who they are?”I ask mentally. We keep moving at the same time. We need to get out. We need to move. They can’t find us. John has been melting down cameras as he sees them, but it’s not enough.

“In the Mariana’s trench mission, there was a guy that was able to charmspeak. The thing is, he was able to control it well. But I don’t know anyone with the same ability. The ‘force’ part might mean the other guy is super strong. But I don’t know anyone with that ability. ” He answers. We keep moving. We’re always going back, so they can’t track where we are. I scan the area again. It’s getting quicker to do it. Oh god.

“Bad news. The army, is not back yet, but there are 2 guys coming. They’re by themselves. I think they won’t commit the same error again. They’re still kinda far, but I’ll try to hack in.” I say. I try to hack into the first one. I do it. He has an amazing mind. It’s very advanced, just like mine. But I think mine is better. He seems to have a small ability to mind control. I check his memories.

He’s the strong one. Super Human strength. There’s almost nothing with the guy next to him. They had a fight sometime ago. But that’s about it. Time to go to the next one! I hack into the other guy. First thing I notice is that his mind is just…Superior. It’s completely different from what I’m used. The thing is, instead of mind control and things like that, it seems like his brain has an almost giant division just for speaking. Like, giant. About 40% of his brain. Oh no. How did he--. He just said to the other guy: “She’s in my mind. I feel it. She’s dangerous. Protect your mind. She might be getting in. I’m closing mine.” And he’s starting doing it. I start running through his memories as fast as I can. The thing is, I just find…Water. He notices I’m checking his memories and he fights to get me out. I get out and start controlling him. I punch the other guy over and over again. The other guy defends himself but not attacking, so, I start trying to make him fading. I do it. He starts fading and finally falls. I have to get out of his mind while I can, so I don’t fade too.

I’m out.

“John! Smile[E1] ! I did it! I’m the queen of mind controlling! John?”That’s when I notice. John passed out. This is bad. Really bad.

OOC: In my latest post, I said “I just ask you to not make your own story”. What I meant was that you can Continue this, I just ask you not to interfere with Deomi’s Part. It would be cool to see why is Aaron, Will and Mark doing this things. Thanks. And technician, I’m totally your sister.

[E1]Referrence

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: May i join your adventure? :3 seeing as how you killed the only person that would talk to me LOL