School For RolePlay

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
IC: Data log #35: I look over and see another person in another cell. Huh. Never seen (him/her) before. Must be someone new. Or I've just sleeping all the time and never seen anyone. Or playing with this rubber ball. I'll attempt to contact this person, even though I'm shy. Everything seems so strange here. I don't even know what I'm doing here.

End Data log.

*signing hello as the person can't hear him through 2 layers of glass.*

OOC: Anyone feel free to jump in.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
{Containment Breach Log #5}
There has been a breach of containment, and several of the anomalies have taken part in certain "Romantic Activities" this will not be tolerated, and the offending anomalies will be punished with low voltage electrocution. This will not be fatal, however it will be highly painful.
-Supreme Chancelor 02

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
IC: Data log #35: I look over and see another person in another cell. Huh. Never seen (him/her) before. Must be someone new. Or I've just sleeping all the time and never seen anyone. Or playing with this rubber ball. I'll attempt to contact this person, even though I'm shy. Everything seems so strange here. I don't even know what I'm doing here.

End Data log.

*signing hello as the person can't hear him through 2 layers of glass.*

OOC: Anyone feel free to jump in.

DERP just realized that is supposed to be 36.. my previous one was 35 ROFL just imagine its a 36 >_>

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Okay can Mark and Thomas have new shizzle thanks bye mommy <3

Mommy doesn't love you anymore. But yes, they can have somewhat new "Shizzle" as you have put it. On another note, do you guys think I should write for this? http://www.scp-wiki.net/time-contest I've never participated in any of their contests (Though I do regret not trying for 1000.)

{Experiment Proposal 52920}
Applicants: 2386 and 2652
Experiment: This experiment will study the affect of 2386's abilities on 2653 over a period of two weeks.

Edit: And for those of you wondering about the containment breach five post, this means that any peoples participating in romance shall be punished. Each offense shall lead to an increase in voltage, so more than four offenses can get your character killed. This is something to be taken seriously. The institution is a serious place and Society does not approve of romance.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I do apologise for the delay. :p My Desktop randomly locked up when I had to turn it off. Play this while you read!:
In deep space, a wide rift opened, undetectable by other means, but easily visible on the other side was a planet, of unnervingly similar proportions to the planet on which the Institution was on, except it was not the walls of space that had been weakened there, it was the barriers of time. As the unit watched, a biplane shot out of the rift, and was sucked back in, vanishing once again into the murky depths of time.
Something was coming. Byrne could feel it. Also, the fact that the asteroid in the distance was being consumed by some unknown force, or creature was a dead giveaway, or perhaps, a not-so-dead one. Byrne fell of his chair when something that should have been dead, by all means, but was not walked into him. Well, he was hardly sitting on a chair, but that was beside the point. What did matter was that creatures that should be dead did not stay so. Of course, Lili then walked straight into the remnants of the elevator shaft, and fell, with a sickening crunch far below. She got up, the shadows masking her face consuming those that Byrne had earlier dropped into the shaft, growing all the while. She wrenched open the life door, and went searching for another weapon, as her hatchet was now halfway buried in the concrete, and would never be able to be retrieved. Raiding Lili's memories, the shadows spread out, evolving, and changing, faster than any biological organism could hope to achieve. She headed off towards to cafeteria.
When Byrne landed at the base of the elevator shaft, the former elevator having been blown to smithereens outside, he got up and saw a gaping hole where the door was supposed to have been. Byrne walked out of the elevator shaft, and into Pandemonium. Surprisingly, there was no screaming, but rather an unusual form of preparation happening, with people summoning their energy, reloading weaponry, or even just drawing them. Oh, what have you done was the only thought that crossed Byrne's mind before utter chaos erupted in the cafeteria. He walked over to the doorway, and leapt into the fray.
OOC: Have fun! :D Just mashing things, as usual. :p

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Mommy doesn't love you anymore. But yes, they can have somewhat new "Shizzle" as you have put it. On another note, do you guys think I should write for this? http://www.scp-wiki.net/time-contest I've never participated in any of their contests (Though I do regret not trying for 1000.)

{Experiment Proposal 52920}
Applicants: 2386 and 2652
Experiment: This experiment will study the affect of 2386's abilities on 2653 over a period of two weeks.

Edit: And for those of you wondering about the containment breach five post, this means that any peoples participating in romance shall be punished. Each offense shall lead to an increase in voltage, so more than four offenses can get your character killed. This is something to be taken seriously. The institution is a serious place and Society does not approve of romance.

WAH

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
Darklord_ and I could have a battle of atoms. (No controlling of other people's chars tho) Shall we?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Just FYI, I'm on Vacations.
'til September Paddling is in charge of John. I'm keeping Deomi for myself 'cause I want to be the one writting the brain crap.

Also, fading is the same as passing out.

Reactions: ThatsAPaddling

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hey Bella could I have another experiment involving Felix, but Deomi as well, maybe John, this time, so we can do the whole realisation-forgiveness shizzle?
Then I reckon we could do one to see maybe if we could combine our powers, and also to see the extent of my healing powers.

Reactions: ThatsAPaddling