S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
All applications have been reviewed and approved, be sure to visit your application after approval!!!

Creative_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Creative_Creeper
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 14
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) Nope.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) It seems to be a cool server and I am just getting back into playing with mods so this should be fun.
Do you own a mic? Yes.
Will you be active on your mic? Probably not.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Creative_Creeper
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 14
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) Nope.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) It seems to be a cool server and I am just getting back into playing with mods so this should be fun.
Do you own a mic? Yes.
Will you be active on your mic? Probably not.

The next step is to hop over to http://www.siknation.com and get registered. Once we see your app in there, someone will approve it directly and get you whitelisted.

-S-

RussRN

Jul 29, 2019
Geezal has it right. Great server with admins who look out for you and do thier best to ensure the server is run smoothly. The server teamspeak has a mature channel too for those worrying about it not being listed as a "mature" server. Between protections and alternate teamspeak channels you don't have to worry about offending virgin ears so to speak. I've made several good friends an we are all plotting our epic projects for when te I ultimate pack finally drops. See you all server side.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Big changes coming. We're switching the server over to Mindcrack. Check out this video by S!k member DavisEcho4 on how to prep your launcher to get on our server.