S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

masterninjaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: masterninjaa
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: looking for a server that me and 3 friends can join that is mature, has protections, is friendly, and has pvp zones
Do you own a mic? yes
Will you be active on your mic? i can

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
All applications have been reviewed and approved, be sure to visit your application after approval!!!

Gumii

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gumii_Gumii
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I want to start out playing FTB with a couple of experienced players, playing alone is dull. Also love an active community,
Do you own a mic? No
Will you be active on your mic? and No

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
Huzzah everyone, RP2 is now OUT. sadly this is for version 1.4.6 only for now, but if the mods in Ftb don't update before then, she will release a 1.4.5 version, rejoice all :)

_keen_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _keen_
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Most importantly it is listed as a PvE server, not PvP, hopefully that means a friendly community where I can make friends and have a good time playing the game, instead of worrying about being griefed while I learn how to play the FTB pack.
Do you own a mic? Nope!
Will you be active on your mic? Don't have one, sorry. :)

RussRN

Jul 29, 2019
Still love this server and a FYI for anyone planning on joining but maybe waiting till after updates. The server has a plan to allow you to bring stuff over to a new overworld that will be generated after the next big update. So if your holding back thinking about not wasting time when updates are around the corner fear not because you can gather resources and get inspired by some insane creations on here already so your ready to build your new technicians palace once RP2 is in here

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Apply and come join the fun! Lots of great building going on. Great group of folks to play with.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Come join siknation.com for a fun filled environment. We are looking for mature players to expand our ranks.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
The staff is always up for hearing suggestions from our members on how we can make your experience a better one. So if there's something you'd like to see, let us know.