S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
All application have been reviewed and approved, all whitelist requests have went through...See Ya Serverside!!

xXGelirXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXGelirXx
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Never
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I'm in search of a server with a nice active community and hope to find it here.
Do you own a mic?: Yes
Will you be active on your mic?: Maybe, the problem is my english isn't that great ^^

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Gelir, can please go to siknation.com to finish the whitelisting process!! As willing to use mic if needed thats all that matters.

slashstorm

Jul 29, 2019
I been in S!K for over a month now, I would highly recommend this server to anyone, who is looking for mature, fun, gaming environment.

SlashxmE

Jul 29, 2019
This server is great,been playing for a while and I must say im impressed and and the community are helping each other and very active.

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Been busy, then sick the last few days, haven't been able to play. Boo. Missing all the action, driving me crazy! Coming back to check things out....

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
All current applications have been reviewed and approved, keep it coming people. S!K wants more mature, active gamers for our FTB roster.

patb78

Jul 29, 2019
When you joined us, check out the donate page on the site sometimes!
These servers dont run for free...

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you to everyone for recent support for the server, we growing at rapid rate and people are helping out in anyway they can. Thanks

slashstorm

Jul 29, 2019
Had another great day on the server. Thanks to the admins helping me out, Thanks guys. Join siknation.com if looking for friendly good gaming environment.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 216.245.220.2:25579

Brief introduction.

Hello & Welcome to S!K NAT!ON, we are a FTB server, but we aren't like all the rest of them out there. S!K NAT!ON is a place to call home. We are looking for mature players please.
If you are looking for a new experience where you can become a member of a community and experience FTB in a whole new way, come give us a try.

We do have a TeamSpeak server for our players and members to use.

Please visit our website http://www.siknation.com and become a member. Make sure to register with your IGN to make it easier for us to approve the application. We also have a forum for whitelisting applications as well.

Server Rules

1. No mods of any kind are allowed on the server (that aren't involved in FTB),
2. No X-ray mods or X-ray texture packs are allowed.
3. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found MUST be reported to a staff or admin ASAP.
4. No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat.
5. Always respect all members higher AND below your rank.
6. If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat).
7. No SPAMMING in chat.
8. Do Not Grief. If you are found to be griefing you will be banned.

Banned Items: Miners and Mining Turtles, Mystcraft Books (admin will set up a Mining Age), World Anchors & Anchor Carts, NUKES and TNT carts

The server file is the Beta released with the launcher so as long as it is compatible with the full release the world should not be reset.

If you want to come play on the server please visit www.siknation.com and apply to the website and request whitelisting there.

Whitelist applications need to include the following:
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name)
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why)
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
Do you own a mic?
Will you be active on your mic?

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
There's still room on our server for more players. Please apply to come and join us. It's a great group of people with all levels of experience with FTB mods.

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
I'm learning all about bees. What a mystery! The fog is lifting however. I'm beginning to get it! Woot! =) Now to get to breeding...