S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

KingHeinz

Jul 29, 2019
After a hard day yesterday, with loosing a whole bunch of valuables to lava...

I can't wait to get on today and play along with this great community with the goal to replace all of it :D

I also finished some of my IC2 Machines.

So if you are interested in some IC2 and MFFS automations and you are looking for a great server community
to play Siknation is your place to go.

See you all serverside

DavisEcho4

Jul 29, 2019
Without a doubt this is a great group of individuals. As Mavrl has said, this is the place to learn. So much knowledge and so many ridiculous builds.

anattackgoldfish

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing on here for several weeks, tons of great people, half done with a pretty big watermill set up and in the process of setting up an advanced solar panel bank, and every time I've needed help with anything I know I have a great community of people to receive said help from.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Orcius
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: /
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love Feed The Beast, I have seen all Direwolf20's video's; so I know how the game works
  6. Im 17 years old

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all of our players for all the kind words of encouragement and for being an awesome community of players. We have lots going on with the server and invite everyone to come see what we have to offer. See you all server side and remember that you can join us at www.siknation.com for other games besides FTB (which is the best by far).

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iced_adams666
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Yes a few times back in 1.8 because of grief.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I want to play because I want a fun server where I can play and prosper
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Yes

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me, i submitted a submission to join the site, but was not able to locate the forum to join the ftb server, would somebody be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

NiliusJulius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NiliusJulius
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I'm looking for a mature server, where you can play with as many options as possible.
Do you own a mic? yes
Will you be active on your mic? sometimes, depends on if I play for a little while or over a longer period of time.

fREAST

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fREAST
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Looking for a mature server with nice people to play with.
Do you own a mic? No
Will you be active on your mic? *