S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

hwemel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hwemel
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: what i know of is 1 but apperently i have been banned 3 times. but the one i remember is that someomne griefed the server and the admin just banned the new people
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: i want to be in a nice server that is protected and that will not have any griefers, and for what i have read in this thread i think it sounds like a nice server:)
Do you own a mic? on my laptop yes, on my PC no
Will you be active on your mic? i dont think so.

hwemel

Jul 29, 2019
Sure will. I am trying to link my minecraft account to my siknation account, but the minecraft servers are down at the moment

MushroomOfTruth

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished setting up the enderfarm, most efficient one i've made so far, we're also building a whole little castle in the end.

DavisEcho4

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, check out our website (www.siknation.com).
This server is an awesome community with minimal banned items and an awesome feel.
If you want to try out FTB in all its glory then come join our gaming community.

Eazy1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I don't play this game, but I have been a member of the Sik Nation community for over 2 years now and it is the best group of people I have ever met that play games. Join today and find out just how great they are www.siknation.com

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Woo hoo, our server is growing, so much to do, so much learn. Such a blast. So many more knowledgeable people now, too! I feel like a kid in a candy store! "What's this? What do you do with that? Ooh, I'll have to try that! Huh? You attached this thingy with that whatchacallit, and it outputs HOW MUCH??!! WOW!" Hehe. candy, candy, candy.....

MankeyX

Jul 29, 2019
So I have already enslaved the villagers...

Now I just need them to build something great...

Time to start scheming...

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note to anybody reading this and also playing on the server: The mining world will be reset tonight. Go grab those quarries!

slashstorm

Jul 29, 2019
Great server to play on. The admins are spot on, the server runs very well. Always someone online to play with. They offer a great site and a teamspeak server. I have found a great home and recommend this server to anyone who is looking for a mature non-griefing server. Come join us at sikcraft

ckessler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ckessler
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No, not to my knowledge.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I'm looking for a fun and friendly server to play with the Feed-the-Beast mod pack. I have a lot of experience with modded Minecraft, and I want to get back into playing.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Yea, I enjoy chatting with the server members while playing. It makes the game more fun.