S!KCRAFT[24/7][NOLAG][MINDCRACK][MYSTCRAFT][PVE][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yscho88
Previously Banned?: (http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/3d3f9a00c1f89dc2148211a719a1a385ef3d7229/yscho88)
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Controlled in many ways. Griefing is the main reason. Having appropriate people on the server keeps the server clean and better life for everyone.
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums (Googling)
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: yes and yes
Your favorite colour?: Blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Played FTB beta pack so pretty familiar with the mods in there but not all. (buildcraft, mystcraft, IC2, TE..)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Playing alone has some limitation as the entertainment goes. More people could make things more interesting (chatting, building with people, exploring with people, etc.)
Starting item you would like?: Basic armor, tools, and some food to start off would be nice. Finding a base in the beginning might bring many deaths... But of course, still can survive without it.

You been whitelisted!!!

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: azulaz
Previously Banned?: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d5a37361031f88e1f015a43dd4b326e4fcf43447
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: i like how no random person can come in and destroy stuff, it's easier to catch the person doing it, and i like whitelisted communities.
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums.
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: I don't have a mic atm but if i enjoy the server i will definitely get one.
Your favorite colour?: aqua blue.
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: IC2, Forestry, BC. I would love to start learning mystcraft which is my goal in this server =)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: To help people in any way possible. I never like playing any game alone, so talking to people is what make sme play MP
Starting item you would like?: starting food. That's it lol.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: azulaz
Previously Banned?: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d5a37361031f88e1f015a43dd4b326e4fcf43447
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: i like how no random person can come in and destroy stuff, it's easier to catch the person doing it, and i like whitelisted communities.
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums.
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: I don't have a mic atm but if i enjoy the server i will definitely get one.
Your favorite colour?: aqua blue.
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: IC2, Forestry, BC. I would love to start learning mystcraft which is my goal in this server =)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: To help people in any way possible. I never like playing any game alone, so talking to people is what make sme play MP
Starting item you would like?: starting food. That's it lol.

Be sure to visit siknation.com and register to finish the process!!! You been whitelisted :)

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: apollo002
Previously Banned?: No
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Like kind and mature people and griefers
Where did you hear about us?: FTB Forums
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Sure
Your favorite colour?: Blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Almost all
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Like minecraft and building fancy stuff for people to see.