Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Unleashed| Whitelist Server| v1.1.3| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
What is your username?
Siigari

What is your name?
Dave

How old are you?

Location (State or City & Country)?
Oregon, USA

Have you ever been banned?
No.

Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Direwolf20's packs are great, and what I started with.

Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
I'm an extremely aesthetic builder. I honestly don't think I have any pics on my PC from MC right now.

One building I made was a very large business tower that had lines and angles that gave it serious attitude. Imagine an L-shaped tower that tapers forwards and out as it begins to flirt with the clouds. Throw a beacon on top of it and you have something that was visible from extreme draw range. I thought it was great. I've also designed some of the most detailed mine shafts that have great attention to aesthetic detail. Wooden boards blocking overheads combined with pillars of rock with veins of ore artistically piercing through them at odd angles brings a striking amount of realism to an underground shaft. It's called Minecraft and I like to focus on the mine detail. :)

For smaller things I've done, I also love to build small and intimate communities of houses. Connected with various types of roads such as dirt, stone and cobble I do my best to bring out the warmth that should be found in a small village or community. Little barbecue shacks with a warm fire and tiny smoke column with benches and tables for people to relax in while the steaks cook up can be found in my community areas. You can also find private getaways such as small flower gardens with ornamental vines and stones giving a surreal visual to the surrounding atmosphere. Tree houses, viewpoints and other atmospheric points of interest can be found dotting the landscape of areas I've touched.

I've also worked on some castles. I love me some Minecraft castles :D I've made quite a few, and my favorite one was just on the outskirts of a redwood forest. With a drawbridge reaching over a small moat one could be greeted openly -- if accepted by the guards -- and they would enter in to what seemed like a small city. Complete with medieval amenities such as wells, molten lava pits, watering holes, small farm strips and even wagons you could be at home instantly. Hidden passageways complete with secret doors bring a magical feel to the cellars. Rich and vibrant colors offer a sense of wealth and accomplishment as the towers seclude the masters of the castle.

All this stuff I create because I care about detail and appreciate that Minecraft is not just an 8-bit block building game. It's a place where architecture can be explored and developed.

Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
I love interacting with a community. I enjoy finding a place to help out, seeing what services I can offer a group and then put forward my all to fill that role.

Do you have a microphone?
Yep. I'm an audio tech in real life so a lot of times people sound like I'm right in their head :D I have a professional Blue Reactor studio microphone.

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
Absolutely! Community goes beyond text in game.

How long you been playing Minecraft?
Since Alpha. I haven't really played it solidly since servers always seem to have up and down time so I do some initial craftings on my own computer then bring ideas to public servers. Recently things have been better but since the whole horse patch it has sent a lot of older servers into chaos. I've lost a lot of good work, and some friends as they've left the game for other pursuits.

I still remember my first day digging straight down finding a huge cave and thinking WOW THIS IS SO COOL and then looking back down, taking one more dig and then *PLOP* into the lava. I was hooked after that.

How long have you been playing FTB?

About 5 months. A friend told me about it and I got hooked on it when I found out there was more to Minecraft than vanilla. It turned my mind upside down. I still am working out some of the GregTech complications as those presented me with some real initial challenges but since then things have been fairly smooth sailing and I'm proud to say I'm an FTB-lifer :D

What is the time period that you typically play?
I play during days and evenings. As an audio tech I work at home getting piecemeal work for on-call jobs. I love to hang out in Minecraft during the day just fine-tuning smaller things and thinking up big new projects. Then at night I hammer away, developing the structures and atmospheres I think up. Or, I'll spend some time just hanging out in teamspeak and having a good time with friends.

Are there any other games that you play?

I've played and still do play League of Legends and World of Tanks. As of right now though those games are extremely competitive and I just want something to do with my time where I don't feel compelled to *waste* time so much as fill my time with a sense of accomplishment and friendship. I can yell at people in those games whereas when playing Minecraft with people I can make friends.

How many hours a day do you play games?

It depends, anywhere between 4 hours to 12 hours.

Do you have hairy arms?
I wouldn't really say so.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
One more slot open guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1377618708][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for Declining Me.
It is an 18+ server. We are an adult community. Sorry there has only been one exception to the rule so far and it doesn't look like it's gunna change anytime soon.

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Nuttyprot

What is your name?
Tony

How old are you?

UK

Never

Direwolf,ultimate and unleashed

Dont have many pics.
Have built some very advance sorting systems using all the main mods from RP2 to logistics pipes, I love bee breeding and it tends to be my main source of power in my complexes. If something can be automated you can bet I will do it.

A bit of both Sometimes I like to be left alone to get on with complex builds but I alos like building community builds. i also tend to be a bit of a prankster (None greifing ofc)

Yes

Sure but bare in mind I tend to be a little shy at first :)

Since beta

Since it started but i also played modded minecraft before ftb

Wayyyyy to much lol evenings mainly but some daytimes also

I go thro phases and lot of games depends on my mood

Average 6

Do you have hairy arms?
Lava?

Azereus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? : azereus
What is your name? Damian
How old are you? I am 29 ( 30 in october )
Location (State or City & Country)? Tokyo Japan ( i am Argentinian ) My current internet provider gives me a 120 ping overseas.
Have you ever been banned? No, i have not.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I played Ultimate 1.4.2 for a long time, and then unleashed ( i am also current with gregtech ).
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I dont usually get pictures of what i build. I do hovewer did a full AE system ( i am proud of that becuase i couldnt understand how it worked for a long time ), also in my ultimate 1.4.2 i got a base so big i had 700mj/t usage on quarries and stuff. I was glorious, then the new ultimate came and i deleted that world but it was a year or so of work.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I have played solo for so long, but i want to play with other people so i think this will be a interesting experience.
Do you have a microphone? Yes. ( with noice cancelation, you will only hear my voice ).
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes, i do use teamspeak and ventrilo alot, my english is good but i have a sort of a latin accent if you dont mind it ( you know.. with the Rs... Also i played wow for almost 5 years, i left when mist of pandaria came out and none complained about my english, for 5 years, maybe they were used to me who knows hehe ).
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since it was released.
How long have you been playing FTB? I think it is like 2 yeras or so.
What is the time period that you typically play? I play everyday for as long as i can. I play everyday at leas 3 hours and on weekends even more. ( maybe i got the question wrong but i do play in my mornings, US night ).
Are there any other games that you play? Yes, Smite with friends. And ps3 when there is something good to play with my wife.
How many hours a day do you play games? About 3 a day ( sometimes even more )
Do you have hairy arms? Yes and my hair is made of Lava. ( smoth move ).

markey188

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
markey188

What is your name?
jake

How old are you?

New York, USA

No.

I'm an extremely aesthetic builder. I honestly don't think I have any pics on my PC from MC right now.

One building I made was a very large business tower that had lines and angles that gave it serious attitude. Imagine an L-shaped tower that tapers forwards and out as it begins to flirt with the clouds. Throw a beacon on top of it and you have something that was visible from extreme draw range. I thought it was great. I've also designed some of the most detailed mine shafts that have great attention to aesthetic detail. Wooden boards blocking overheads combined with pillars of rock with veins of ore artistically piercing through them at odd angles brings a striking amount of realism to an underground shaft. It's called Minecraft and I like to focus on the mine detail. :)

For smaller things I've done, I also love to build small and intimate communities of houses. Connected with various types of roads such as dirt, stone and cobble I do my best to bring out the warmth that should be found in a small village or community. Little barbecue shacks with a warm fire and tiny smoke column with benches and tables for people to relax in while the steaks cook up can be found in my community areas. You can also find private getaways such as small flower gardens with ornamental vines and stones giving a surreal visual to the surrounding atmosphere. Tree houses, viewpoints and other atmospheric points of interest can be found dotting the landscape of areas I've touched.

I've also worked on some castles. I love me some Minecraft castles :D I've made quite a few, and my favorite one was just on the outskirts of a redwood forest. With a drawbridge reaching over a small moat one could be greeted openly -- if accepted by the guards -- and they would enter in to what seemed like a small city. Complete with medieval amenities such as wells, molten lava pits, watering holes, small farm strips and even wagons you could be at home instantly. Hidden passageways complete with secret doors bring a magical feel to the cellars. Rich and vibrant colors offer a sense of wealth and accomplishment as the towers seclude the masters of the castle.

All this stuff I create because I care about detail and appreciate that Minecraft is not just an 8-bit block building game. It's a place where architecture can be explored and developed.

I love interacting with a community. I enjoy finding a place to help out, seeing what services I can offer a group and then put forward my all to fill that role.

Yep. I'm an audio tech in real life so a lot of times people sound like I'm right in their head :D I have a professional Blue Reactor studio microphone.

Since Alpha. I haven't really played it solidly since servers always seem to have up and down time so I do some initial craftings on my own computer then bring ideas to public servers. Recently things have been better but since the whole horse patch it has sent a lot of older servers into chaos. I've lost a lot of good work, and some friends as they've left the game for other pursuits.

I still remember my first day digging straight down finding a huge cave and thinking WOW THIS IS SO COOL and then looking back down, taking one more dig and then *PLOP* into the lava. I was hooked after that.

About 5 months. A friend told me about it and I got hooked on it when I found out there was more to Minecraft than vanilla. It turned my mind upside down. I still am working out some of the GregTech complications as those presented me with some real initial challenges but since then things have been fairly smooth sailing and I'm proud to say I'm an FTB-lifer :D

I play during days and evenings. As an audio tech I work at home getting piecemeal work for on-call jobs. I love to hang out in Minecraft during the day just fine-tuning smaller things and thinking up big new projects. Then at night I hammer away, developing the structures and atmospheres I think up. Or, I'll spend some time just hanging out in teamspeak and having a good time with friends.

I've played and still do play League of Legends and World of Tanks. As of right now though those games are extremely competitive and I just want something to do with my time where I don't feel compelled to *waste* time so much as fill my time with a sense of accomplishment and friendship. I can yell at people in those games whereas when playing Minecraft with people I can make friends.

Do you have hairy arms?

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
markey188

What is your name?
jake

How old are you?

New York, USA

No.

Do you have hairy arms?

Perhaps you should come up with your own application. Because of this poor attempt at tom foolery I will not consider approving you even if you do submit an original and decent application.

Reactions: markey188

Seckel

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Seckel

What is your name?

Oli
How old are you?
England

Never. I am a very polite and kind person and would never grief as I know how it feels to be griefed.

FTB Ultimate, FTB Direwolf20, FTB Unleashed, Universal Electricity and more.

Well I make a lot of complex computercraft systems:
- Controlling and displaying statistics for my power system and enable/disabling it when the power reaches a certain threshold
- Ordering system for tanking and canning liquids using Applied Energistics
- Automatic MFR Farms using logistic pipes and automatically smelting wood into charcoal, then sending the charcoal to the engines, it is also connected to an AE system for exporting and importing resources
- Mob Essence farm using slimes that is super efficient by not killing the tiny slimes and constantly increasing their size with MFR growth injections
There are many more I can list if you require.

I am mainly a solo player, but I really want to get into a community-based environment and join in with the community.

Yes, I just got a new Samson Go Mic

Definitely! That's the best part of community servers!

Hmm.. Since Beta 1.2... I'm unsure how long now, 2.5 to 3 years?

Since the 1.2.5 FTB Maps and I followed Direwolf20 Series 3

A few hours every 1-3 days

Not many, I play gunpoint and other small indie games (e.g. Thomas was alone)

1-3 hours when I am not busy

Do you have hairy arms?

I do indeed! Lava

Nobsocks

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Nobsocks

What is your name?
Luke

How old are you?

Wales, UK, although I'm originally from England.

Never.

Tekkit, Tekkit Lite, FTB Unleashed

I'm more of a tech builder so I like to create systems that automatically build things for me.
On my Tekkit Lite server I had a series of machines that automatically created a pyramid out of gold blocks by using recyclers to create scrap which was in turn piped to automatic crafting tables to make Scrap boxes which were used by deployers. The items where then picked up by an obsidian pipe which connected to a diamond pipe to filter out the useful materials (gold dust) and send the useless materials to a void pipe for deletion. The gold dust was then smelted into gold and made into gold blocks via an automatic crafting table where it was sent to a series of diamond chests which filled up in order due to use of insertion pipes. When the last chest was filled, and Iron Gate on the pipe sent a signal to the deployer via pipe wire to turn the whole system off so there would be no overflow and no server lag. The diamond chests were all attached via pipes to an Item Tesseract with an iron gate. This Iron Gate would detect if the Tesseract had available outputs and if so would signal the Autarchic Gates on the wooden pipes of the chests to send Gold blocks through. The Tesseract on the other end would supply a BuildCraft Filler with the materials needed to construct the pyramid. The whole system would work automatically once it was started and automatically shut off the machines if the Pyramid was finished or the chests became full.
I don't have any pictures of this, but I do have a picture of one of the first systems I ever built back when I first played Tekkit over a year ago; it's an automatic HV Solar Array generator:
5seahXv.jpg

The only picture from my Tekkit Lite server I have is some Adventure Time pixel art I made:
lfkzo7P.jpg

I used to run a small Tekkit Lite server for my friends, but I've recently been playing on public raid servers. I realised that I had no intention or raiding anyone and spent most of my time trying to make my base raid-proof, so I thought I'd stop wasting time and join a no raid server to be part of a community instead.

Yes.

Definitely. I've been looking for a new community since my friends stopped playing Minecraft a few months ago.

I started on the Xbox 360 version, so just over a year, but I quickly switched to the PC version and then onto Tekkit and other mods when I realised how awesome it is to build things.

I've been experimenting with the new mods in creative mode for a few weeks and playing on public Unleashed servers.

That depends on when I'm working. Usually between 16:00 - 06:00 GMT

Diablo 3, Borderlands, Portal, Halo, Legend of Zelda...

Usually 2-3 hours, unless I get really stuck into a certain project, then I can spend up to 12 hours if I don't have to go to work.

Do you have hairy arms?
Yes, but my hair is quite light, like lava, so it's not really noticeable.

markey188

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps you should come up with your own application. Because of this poor attempt at tom foolery I will not consider approving you even if you do submit an original and decent application.

i really dont care anymore i heard that your server wasnt that good anymore

dustball30

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
dustball30
What is your name?
Dustin
How old are you?

Indiana

no

TE & IC

No most my builds are in mountains or under ground

A little of both

Yes

Yes

Over a year

From the day they released it

At night

To many to list

As many as I can when not dealing with fighting kids :p

Do you have hairy arms?
You don't want to know

killbow123

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
kilbow123
What is your name?
Victor
How old are you?
Ohio, usa
No
Direwolf20, Ultimate, Unhinged, Unleashed
Don't exactly take screenshots of my work
Solo player but able to work well at thew community level also
Yes
Not particularly I prefer to type to people instead of talk
Since beta
About 2.5 years
Usually 12:00AM-6:00AM eastern time
Yes counter-strike, supreme commander, half-life and of course minecraft
Usually between 4 and 5 hours a day depending on work and stuff
Do you have hairy arms? Yes

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
What is your name?

thom, thomboy90 in game
How old are you?

14 years old but iam pretty mature for my age

Netherlands

of course not

unleashed, new world, direwolf, magic world. allmost all

auto tesseract and redstone energy cell system with no overflow and on demand, and a lava auto create power system using a witch spawner

community i get lonely in a solo world. thaat's why

yeah of course i will!! TS3 and a MC server are fun

since Alpha

since it came out with the pyramide map. also playing with mods since 1.4 beta because i got bored in vanilla

in the afternoon when i get out of school and in the evening

yeah, DC universe online, TF2, planetside 2, Smite, COD (ps3), bf3 (ps3), skyrim etc

depents on the weather, sunny days i play less than rainy days
Do you have hairy arms?

yeah !

Plank_

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Plank_
What is your name?
Henrique
How old are you?
Curitba, Brasil
No
Im quite familiar with the Mindcrack modpack, I have been playing on a server running that pack since january, but unfortunately the owner had to move back to Korea and left the server without guidance or suport.
I don't take pictures of stuff, sorry :(
Definately a community player, I do adventure myself into solo from time to time to learn the basics of some mods so I don't have to bother other for help
Yep
Absolutely
Since beta 1.7.something, I don't quite remember the exact version it was but it was about mid-beta, so about 2011
Since January 2013, the month of Lava
my class schedule changes every semester, but as of now I play most afternoons except on thursdays when I play the whole day (I know it's sad, isn't it?)
Most recently I have played BF3, Payday 1 and 2, Simcity and Minecraft
as stated above my schedule is a mess, but I usually play 4+ hours a day
Do you have hairy arms?
well... no

DeusLexx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
DeusLexx
What is your name?
Oleg
How old are you?
Soviet Union, Moscow, swimming in Lava
No
Played alot of Mindcrack before, and some Unleashed
Unfortunatly have no pictures.
Depends on the activity. I prefer to live more solo, but i love being involved in the community stuff.
Yep
No always, but i'll try
Something around early 2011 or so.
Started at the end of winter 2013
Currently - could play at the mornings of my timezone, but in some time - will play more at the nights
not realy. Played Eve recently, and that's all.
1-3h per day.
Do you have hairy arms?
Of course!

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
azereus, Plank_, Seckel, Nobosocks are accepted. Dustball, Killbow, thomboy are declined.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Seckel you lied on your application. Dishonesty is not tolerated. I have barred you from the server because of this.