Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Unleashed| Whitelist Server| v1.1.3| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? lomax74
What is your name? james frost (frosty would be nice :) )
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? england
Have you ever been banned? never
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? ultimate / unleashed
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: never taken any pictures
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? i prefer working with another person, just makes things more fun and more progressive
Do you have a microphone? yes ( perfectly clear )
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes already downloaded
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years on and off ( on and off because previous servers have either been abandoned or solo and got bored being alone)
How long have you been playing FTB? answer above
What is the time period that you typically play? anything between 11am - 5am
Are there any other games that you play? world of warcraft / occasional team fortress. hoping to get some new games soon once i get a better system
How many hours a day do you play games? anything between 4- 14 hours ish
Do you have hairy arms? not really more blonde haired so not very noticeable :p

your server i have to say is by far more impressive then others ive seen across the forum.
the "hiccups" such as lag and crashes arnt a problem if its a good community thats all that matters. cant expect perfection
if teamspeak is active and fun i may even come on just for a chat.

thank you for your time :p
i

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? 3in10
What is your name? Alex
How old are you? 19 Turning 20 next month.
Location (State or City & Country)? England.
Have you ever been banned? Nope.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Industrial craft 2 and tinkers construct.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Quarry system with a Automated Sorting system.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Well i prefer been with people i can work on my own if it came down to it.
Do you have a microphone? yep
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure, Don't see why not :)
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
How long have you been playing FTB? Since the launcher came out.
What is the time period that you typically play? Anytime of the day.
Are there any other games that you play? Gta Sa Multiplayer.
How many hours a day do you play games? 7-8 a day
Do you have hairy arms? *looks down at his arm's* Yep.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
Server is booming everyone :D, Post your applications to join in on the fun!! #1 whitelist server out on the market! ^_^

falken1998

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Falken1998
What is your name? Tyler
How old are you? 17
Location (State or City & Country)? Utah United States of america
Have you ever been banned? no
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Unleashed, Direwolf20, and Unhinged
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I usually dont take pictures/Screenshots of my stuff
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? depends on the community
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
How long have you been playing FTB? 9 Months
What is your play style? Build Massive things
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
What is the time period that you typically play? Between 3pm-8pm
Are there any other games that you play? Starcraft II, Dota 2, League of Legends,

How many hours a day do you play games? 3 - 4 hours
Do you have hairy arms? Depends on if I want Hairy arms

Sebelas

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Sebelas
What is your name? Dave
How old are you? 26
Location (State or City & Country)? Bristol - UK
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate, FTB Unleashed with GT (sort of custom)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Uhhh pass, but if you want to take a quick look around my old server your more then welcome.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Definately community, looking for an active server so i have people to play this game with. fed up of having the server abandoned.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, a good one.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Potentially, I usually use Skype
How long you been playing Minecraft? On and off the last few years.
How long have you been playing FTB? About the last 8 months solid between 2 servers i owned.
What is your play style? I tend to build functional buildings, I enjoy community play and helping newbies, I play for many hours at a time and usually to the wee hours.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Potentially, I would like to get to know the community better first, but i like the look of the games you guys play together.
What is the time period that you typically play? I work full time, so usually 7pm (GMT) through until 3am most nights, and usually all weekend unless i have something on.
Are there any other games that you play? GTAV sucked up a lot of time, I play battlefield too, APB Reloaded, CS (on occasion), The last of us MP (Ps3), most shooter or survival games I've had a dabble in.
How many hours a day do you play games? Every available waking hour :)
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, I am a hairy man beast.
And... WATER!!

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
Batch_2
What is your name?
Kacper Kuryllo (like the ghost)
How old are you?
"water"
Location (State or City & Country)?
Toronto Canada
Have you ever been banned?
Nope, never.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
I am very familiar with both tekkit and FTB. Like many I originally started on tekkit but eventually got bored of it and went looking elsewhere. Plus all that tekkit drama started up and hindered development of that mod for a while. Then I started playing feed the best, mostly on the direwolf20 pack.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Here are some builds from a single player games I used to toy around with. The last server I was on reset after I stopped playing so I can't show projects from that:
A wizards tower and farm/apiary
6RYxm7z.png
On of the interior levels:
mcW1EUs.png

Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
I rather prefer playing as a community. You will find me in voice chat most of the time when I am on.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a gaming headset.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
For sure.
How long you been playing Minecraft?
I began playing in beta. About a few months before they introduced the nether in special Halloween update.
How long have you been playing FTB?
About 8 months and before that tekkit. There aren't many mod components I don't have experience with.
What is your play style?
I like to build my base not to far from other players. Team up on some group builds. Build seemingly simple industrial setups with massively complicated wiring and tubing hidden in the walls/floors (may be difficult without RP now...) I also really like just exploring the world. Jumping in a boat and trying to cross the ocean etc...
Potentially. It's hard to say since I have not even been properly introduced to the rTr clan yet. But yes I am trying to find a good community of gamers.
What is the time period that you typically play?
I typically play during evenings 5-2am EST. But often you can find me online at random times during the day.
Are there any other games that you play?
I also play a lot of strategy games (civ, crusader kings)
How many hours a day do you play games?
I'd say on average 4.
Do you have hairy arms?
Yeah. But not as hairy as my... ...head.

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?: Quantuml33p
What is your name?: Robert
How old are you?: 26
Location (State or City & Country)?: Burien, WA lots of water around.
Have you ever been banned?: Only from my own head.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?: Ultimate, Magic-world.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I don't have any pics or anything I don't usually bother to take any and i usually just build a house to the best of my abilities, but I like to think I am a fairly good builder.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?: somewhat solo but i like the interaction from a community.
Do you have a microphone?: yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?: Always.
How long you been playing Minecraft?: Since early 2011.
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 7-8 months.
What is your play style?: Depends on the game i suppose.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan?: I might be convinced.
What is the time period that you typically play?: Till november I can play whenever I like.
Are there any other games that you play?: Skyrim, Planetside 2, League of Legends, Dota2.
How many hours a day do you play games?: Entirely too much.
Do you have hairy arms? No but only because its blonde.

bigboy93jc

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? bigboy93jc
What is your name?jc
How old are you?im 19 years young
Location (State or City & Country)? im from a small town in mississippi
Have you ever been banned?i have not
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?i have been playing ftb since release and i played tekkit for a year
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:i can build a factory with my team
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?i like to play with people like my team
Do you have a microphone?i do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?yes i will
How long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years almost
How long have you been playing FTB?1 year almost
What is your play style?do what im told
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan?let me get back with u
What is the time period that you typically play?i play 12 hours a day xbox or pc
Are there any other games that you play? GTA V
How many hours a day do you play games? 12 hours
Do you have hairy arms?i shave my arms cause tape hurts

dabomb0187

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?dabomb0187
What is your name? alex
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? Arizona
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I am fimiliar with most of them ultimate,unleashes,mindcrack etc...
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I have built FrameBores automation of most machines and some nice pretty nice houses
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? i am more of a comunity based guy
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? i am but i prefer mumble
How long you been playing Minecraft? at least 3 years
How long have you been playing FTB? when it came out and tekkit befour ftb
What is your play style? i pretty much just do what i want and help out my group
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? its nothing personal but every clan ive been in has fallen apart and in done joining them and having to find new ones so probaly not, sorry
What is the time period that you typically play? during the afternoons mostly sometimes in the mornings
Are there any other games that you play? Dayz
How many hours a day do you play games?around mabey 4 or 5
Do you have hairy arms? somewhat but its blonde hair so its harder to see

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? NaltaStrife
What is your name? Jeremy. Last name given upon request, not publicly available.
How old are you? 24, 25 as of September 26th (Tomorrow).
Location (State or City & Country)? USA, Florida
Have you ever been banned? No.

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? IC2, Forestry, and BC. I'm fairly proficient in any mod in the pack with the exception of MFR, which I've barely touched in all my playing time. I also quite enjoy CC Lua programming. EDIT: Seems I misunderstood the question. If you're referring to the mod packs, rather than the mods in the pack, I'm familiar with Ultimate, and Direwolf20(1.4.6) the most.

A Decent Sized Castle

Underwater Base on a Factions Server I used to play on.

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? A bit of both to be honest. I don't enjoy sharing a base of operations or house with anyone, as I'm very particular about personal touch, but I enjoy co-op builds, collaboration of ideas, and seeing others' creativity.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Willing, Yes. Consistently available to do so, yes and no. A good chunk of my play time is between 10pm to 2am EST, which also coincides with my partners sleeping time, whom sleeps in the same room, so I will not always be available to use TS.

How long you been playing Minecraft? Just as 1.2.5. was released is when I started.
How long have you been playing FTB? Roughly 6 Months? Perhaps a bit more.

What is your play style? Utilitarian / Aesthetic. I enjoy finding ways to automate everything (who doesn't), but I enjoy doing so in a renewable manner. Bee Breeding, and Forestry in general, attribute to a good percentage of my power production. I enjoy building, for the sake of building, when I have no ongoing technical project. I also enjoy building underwater.

Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly, I'd have to get to know you all a bit better to make that decision.

What is the time period that you typically play? Anytime between 9PM - 3AM EST Weekdays, Weekends whenever I decide to do so.

Are there any other games that you play? Call of Duty: MW3 online with my younger brother and out of state friend, other than that, no. What time I don't invest in my family, partner, work, Minecraft, or COD, I spend on other hobbies.
How many hours a day do you play games? Roughly 2-3.

Do you have hairy arms? My arms do have hair on them, yes.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Miroku2235
What is your name? William Singletary
How old are you? 26 on Sept. 28th, this Saturday.
Location (State or City & Country)? South Carolina, USA.
Have you ever been banned? Nope, I tend to play nice with others.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I started out with Tekkit/Technic, then moved to FTB after that croaked. I usually focus on things like Thaumcraft and IC2, recently started messing with Tinker's Construct.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: N/A. I have the bad habit of forgetting to screenshot things.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? It's a mixed bag. I enjoy helping others and tossing in my two cents or assistance on a project when needed, but I tend to set up my own personal abode in a bit of seclusion.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? I am.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha, I love this game.
How long have you been playing FTB? Shortly after all the PR stink with Technic/Tekkit cropped up.
What is your play style? I tend to stick to underground 'hives' as far as bases go, though I've started experimenting with towers and the like. I love exploring the world, seeing just what gets generated in both Overworld, Nether, Twilight Forest, or Myst ages.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? If we mesh well together? Sure.
What is the time period that you typically play? Between 2 and 5 PM most days, and then 11PM till whenever. I work two jobs so I have to divvy up my time accordingly. On my days off, or half days off, I tend to spend a bit more time in-game.
Are there any other games that you play? I play Dungeons and Dragons, a slew of games on Steam like Rogue Legacy, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Prison Architect, etc.
How many hours a day do you play games? It all depends on if I'm off from one of, or both of, my jobs.
Do you have hairy arms? Somewhat, but I'm a ginger so the hair is really light-colored.
Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink.

Telshak

Jul 29, 2019
Application
What is your username? Telshak
What is your name? JP, small's for Jean-Pierre.
How old are you? 25.
Location (State or City & Country)? Montreal, canada.
Have you ever been banned? Nop.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ultimate's, so pretty much unleashed minus some new addons.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: No video or info, my previous community's server has been brought down and i don't usually take screenshot.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'd say a little of both, i like to hang and help others but i also love to have my own little place =)
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yeah
How long you been playing Minecraft? a year.
How long have you been playing FTB? almost a year.
What is your play style? Farmer! but i like to build oversized construction/base design.
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Why not!
What is the time period that you typically play? Eastern time, past 7PM, can play for roughly 5-6 hours a night
Are there any other games that you play? Smite, League of legends, BF, CS. Retired from EQ1, WoW, GW2.

How many hours a day do you play games? 20-40hrs/week, i love water as my gaming drink.
Do you have hairy arms? o_O! i'm a guy, so i'd have to say yes.

xcythemc

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username?
xcythemc

What is your name?
Robert
How old are you?
Location (State or City & Country)?
Bucharest,Romania
Have you ever been banned?
Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Unleashed,Mindcrack and Ultimate
er,120 alvearies once
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
community-oriented
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
Yes
How long you been playing Minecraft?
3 years.
How long have you been playing FTB?
couple of months.
What is your play style?
I like messing around with every mod untill I learn everything.
Maybe yes,maybe no.
What is the time period that you typically play?
Whenever I have free time ( I have free time)
Are there any other games that you play?
Too many to count.
How many hours a day do you play games?
2-5 hours
Do you have hairy arms?
YES!

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
I will be reviewing applications tomorrow guys. Night night

Sent from my awesome phone.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Falken1998, Quantuml33p, bigboy93jc, dabomb0187, and xcythemc declined.
Batch_2, Sebelas, Miroku2235, Telshak, and NaltaStrife approved!

Mr_Bass_Man

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Mr_Bass_Man1989
What is your name? Aaron
How old are you? 24
Location (State or City & Country)? UK
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Thaumcraft, tinkers construct, industrial craft, applied energistics, build craft,
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: no. But if you took a look around sebalas sever you may have seen some of my stuff around
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Bit of both really
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Potentially, after getting to know peeps
How long you been playing Minecraft? A few years on off
How long have you been playing FTB? About a year or two
What is your play style? I like to explore and go on adventures through dungeons and caves etc, as well as building
Are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Potentially, again after getting to know people
What is the time period that you typically play? I work full time and various times of the day, just when I can fit it in so about 3-4 hours most days
Are there any other games that you play? Not got much for the PC yet, but working on it
How many hours a day do you play games? Depends on how much free time I have, most of that free time is spent on gaming
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, they're classed as protected heathland