Whitelist Server room 201 [Direwolf20 5.3.2] Whitelisted | 24/7 | 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

refferee

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 76.127.166.207

Hi, I'm looking for some people to play on my Direwolf20 server. It'll be using version 5.3.2. It will be on 24 Hours a day, unless maintenance is needed (which will be scheduled ahead of time). It will be a survival server on normal difficulty. The server has 8 GB of Ram, We're only using four at the moment though, we'll up it if we need to. The Processor is a 3.4GHz quad-core, and we're using a 60 Gb SSD.

We're looking for people who are proficient in the game, as in, you know the basics of thaum, ic2, redpower, buildcraft, and what not. We plan to run a more technical server, so to speak, where the focus is on making awesome stuff with complicated machinery (and computers).

There isn't anything banned on the server at the moment. However, that is subject to change if we have any problems.. Which I sincerely hope we don't, hence this being a white-listed server. Also, we have a teamspeak, and we will tell anyone that makes it in the ip, because it is the same ip as the server.. anyhow, here are the rules:

*****RULES*****
1. No Griefing
2. Try Not To Be A Dick
3. No Spamming Chat
4. Don't Ask For Items
5. Don't Ask To Be Admin
6. I'm Not Saying We Won't Help You, But If You Don't Know How Something Works, Try The Wiki First, It Looks Better For You..

So, applications. We don't really care what time zone you're from(though, we are looking for a few people in different time zones than us(Don't feel like saying what time zone we're in)), so long as you can speak English. We, the Admins, will not be on at all times, and we hope to find people we can trust when we're offline. Eventually, we may ask someone on the server to Admin as well, Who knows. So, To apply:

*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN.
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft.
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20.
4. Favorite Mod And Why.
5. How Often Do You Play?
6. What Time Zone Are You In?
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory).
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)?
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?

The last two were just for fun, but feel free to answer them, they will probably make me like you better. Anyway, Just fill that out, post it below, and we'll get back to you. If you sound like a cool cucumber, I'll message you . Thanks For Playing :D

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
1. snipe50cal
2. Since beta 1.4
3. Since it was released
4. Build Craft And IC2 because they add so much.
5.All day Mon, and Wed. Afternoons on weekends, and on and off other days, but will spend at least 2 hours a day.
6. Us Central
7. 15
8. I usually keep to myself, but love to communicate with others.
9. It's a African swallow, and I did research and the velocity is not known.
10. Depends while you are typing none, but if you were holding some up now I guess 3.
Thanks hope to see you online.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Jiggy
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. I think it was around 1.0 ? Have been playing a long time ago on the creative part (The one that u used to login on the minecraft site)
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. That is i think about 1 year or so now ? can't renember exactly but i know my way around the direwolf20 pack :)
4. Favorite Mod And Why. That will be redpower2/ic2/bc :)
5. How Often Do You Play? Depends if i have the time for it, but if i have the time for it i play for quite some time a day :)
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Gmt+1 (CET)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 24
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I like to help other people if i can + i like small community servers, and looking atm for a new server as the one i am/was playing on is going to move soon to a other pack and i don't like that pack.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? The airspeed velocity of a unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 2 (Peace o/ )

Kirab12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kirab12
How Long Have I Been Playing Minecraft: Since 1.6 beta
How Long Have I Been Playing Direwolf20: For 5 months
Whats Your Favorite Mod:Red Power and IC2 Because its needed for most contraptions and they are the most fun to use
How Often Do You Play: I Play Every Day Like 4 or 5 Hours a day but sometimes i take like 2 day breaks and stuff like that
What Time Zone Are You In: East US (La Paz)
I Have Been In Whitelisted servers From Tekkit And I Could Help People And Make Some New Friends

Other Questions: I Have No Idea!

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. nonhuman
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. a while since late alpha
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. quite new to ftb but i would like to learn from other players but i know the basics of everything on here
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Direwolf20
5. How Often Do You Play? When ever i can, mainly when i get off work and on the weekends
6. What Time Zone Are You In? EASTERN
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 17
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I would love to learn from other players how to start out the best and get things quicker etc etc

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? 80
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 8 thumbs aren't fingers :p

Panthron2

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN. Panthron
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft.....since beta 1.2.x
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20......since FTB launch
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied Energistics, because its legitimate creative mode :)
5. How Often Do You Play? Lately not much but thats why I'm here, I have no job and all the time to play vidjagames
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT -7 (mountain)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). Too old to play vidjagames, more than twice the minimum age here
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I'm chill as all hell, helpful, and make massive automated machinery. Even some good lookin builds :)

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? 8-11 meters per second, till it hits my windshield...............
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? Close your eyes, good, now where'd I put that hatchet.

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. killoflen
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. Since Alpha
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Around season 2 of his SSP let's play. I started downloading and installing all the mods myself and played along with direwolf.
4. Favorite Mod And Why. I like almost every mod but the ones that stand out for me are: Forestry, RP2 and Steve's carts.
5. How Often Do You Play? Since it's Spring break at the moment, ALOT.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT +1 (Belguim)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 18
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I love playing with other people and i'm kinda burned out on SSP FTB. So i'm looking for a new challenge and sharing ideas With other people. I love learning and sharing my information with friends. Also, I'm handsome.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? What you mean, An african of european swallow?? Dang Monty Python.
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 0. You have 2 thumbs, 2 pointers (or index), 2 middles, 2 rings and 2 pinkies.

Cashean

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Cashean
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. Beta Not sure what version it has been a while
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Since the Direwolf20 pack was added
4. Favorite Mod And Why. I like AE. It adds a lot of auto crafting and processing to the game
5. How Often Do You Play? I play a LOT of Minecraft
6. What Time Zone Are You In? EASTERN
7. Age 36
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?
I would like to join your server to play with others. I used to run a server for a few friends but they all moved on to new games. I like Minecraft because there is no end t the game and your free to do anything. IE Don't like that hill there you can move it. I can work as a team to build a common town or run solo. I will help anyone that asks for help.

I hope to get in. So tired of playing alone!

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. imspons (no capitals)
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. Since Alpha 1.7.3 or so
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Since it was released
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Thaumcraft= I can create awesome looking blocks and i love magic.
5. How Often Do You Play? 9+ hours a week MINIMAL
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Europe/ Holland
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 17
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Since i would like to join and i would play for a very long time

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. DeamonHal
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. Close to 3 years now
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Ever since it came out
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied Energistics, it helps a lot with storage far into the game, and you can tell it to craft pretty much everything.
5. How Often Do You Play? Around 20 hours a week
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Atlantic (UTC -04:00)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 21
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I am fiendly, easy to get along with, and I am always willing to help others (if I am able to).

DieNasty

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN. DieNasty
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. About 2 and a half years, since Beta 1.3.
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. I've been playing Tekkit since 2012, but in 2013 I decided to switch to the FTB Direwolf20 pack. I've got to grips with pretty much every mod since then.
4. Favorite Mod And Why. I like the more technical mods (ComputerCraft, RedPower, Applied Energistics) because I know a bit about programming and I like the possibilities the mods provide. :)
5. How Often Do You Play? I'll probably be on at least 3 hours a day if I have a project to work on or people to help.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 15, hopefully this won't be a problem.
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I guess you could say I'm not a lone wolf. I like to help with server-side projects or assist people with my knowledge. I also like to make things look good, so you could probably say that I'm a perfectionist. I'm happy to help if people need any, as in previous times I've made things (free of charge) such as Lumberjack Turtles, ID Scanner Systems and Frame Elevators and alternatives to draining the nether i mean that looks ugly as hell srsly. My last server shut down a while ago and I want to get the FTB multiplayer experience again.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? [insert Monty Python themed reply here]
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? Hopefully not one. The middle one, that is.

Dr.Bubba

Jul 29, 2019
This is a 2fer hope that is ok
1. Your IGN. Dr_Bubba and Fflippyv2
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. About a year and a half
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. On and off since it came out
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Forestry bees and AE - Bees because Bees I like the grind
5. How Often Do You Play?I6+ hours a day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? dr_bubba is central Flippy is west coast time
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). Dr_bubba -30 Flippy- 16
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?We need a new home the owner shut down the server we were playing on down with no notice now we are sad

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? I would tell you but first you must answer three questions or bring me a shrubbery! NI!
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?NI!

Sanster12345

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Sanster12345
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. 2 Years
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. 6 months
4. Favorite Mod And Why. I prefer industrial craft 2 the most because of the amount of content that it provides.
5. How Often Do You Play? 6 hours a day, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Pacific
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 21
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I have no friends and the chance to play on a game that I love with the idea of meeting new people thrills me!

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Twenty Four
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? None as you don't have any.

NumberOneBlackGuy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. - Number1BlackGuy
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. - 1 Year
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. - 7 months
4. Favorite Mod And Why. - IC2, i feel like its the most in depth mod out of all the technical mods in the pack.
5. How Often Do You Play? Everyday between 1 - 8 hours Just depends on how i feel
6. What Time Zone Are You In? USA Pacific Time
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 16
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? To be honest i dont have any special ability except the ascetic part of things. I also have an unusual amount of free time on my hand and i like to be on minecraft so i will be very active on the server. Even when school starts back up for me i usually disregard my homework and play minecraft anyway so i feel like i can be a very good player on your server.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Opproximatly 1.2962548154378
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? I dont know

GodCrown

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Lillelaursen
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. I don't really know the number but since alfa
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. 1 years i think
4. Favorite Mod And Why. TF : it's an awesome mod and i like to explore the world :D
5. How Often Do You Play? That can swing 1 hour - 12 hour
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Im in central eu +1/ country Denmark
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). Im not 13 not 16 but im very mature and i hope that's good enough
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I don't have a good reason for that i just want to meet new friends and play some direwolf20

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Idk :eek: :)
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? I think 0-10o_O

laneman202

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. laneman202
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. For 3 years, since indev.
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. For about a month
4. Favorite Mod And Why. IC2 because it was the first technical mod I learned
5. How Often Do You Play? Usually everyday for a couple of hours depending on my schedule
6. What Time Zone Are You In? EST
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I'm very trustworthy and I really like the mods and I love the community that comes with being on a whitelisted server, plus I think me and Pantheron used to play on another modded server before the tekkit and FTB packs were even made if thats him... But i hope you like my post and i hope you accept me.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. taintedcake003
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. 2 years
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Use to play it a lot, then my friend got a vanilla server so i helped him with that. So I have 4 or so months of experience with it, I know a lot about the basic mods, such as IC2, buildcraft, etc. But I do not know how to code anything for computercraft.
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Buildcraft, I love the technical aspect of things, and Buildcraft was one of the first MC mods I was introduced to.
5. How Often Do You Play? few hours every day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? EST
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I am trustworthy and I absolutely love playing modded minecraft, vanilla gets boring pretty quickly so with modded there is a ton more to do. I prefer whitelisted servers because I feel like you get to know people better cause it's usually the same people on. Also, on whitelisted servers I feel like I can trust people more since if they have been proven un-trustworthy they would most likely be removed from the whitelist.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? umm, i have no idea. :)
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? If only one hand: 3 If two hands: 7

LokiTheCat

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****i
1. Your IGN: LokiTheCat
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.7.3
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20: Just since late April 2013, however, I am an avid direwolf20 fan, and have played tekkit since 1.8 beta, and have experience with most mods currently in the pack.
4. Favorite Mod And Why: AE, an ME network is awesome if you hate sorting networks and the space they take.
5. How Often Do You Play: I can play 5-6 hours during the summer and weekends, 2-3 hours weekdays in the school year, average.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Eastern Coast US (UTC: -4:00)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory)15
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? : I'm calm, and I like to work with others. I'd help others, and I think I'd be a nice asset to the server. I also have a few nice builds plan and I'd like to show them on this server, and this would be a good place to get help wrapping my head around how some things work.
-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow): "hoo doo yoo knoo soo mooch aboot swallows?" Monty Python Holy Grail reference.
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up: Sorry, dunno which reference this is.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN. hopdog
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. since beta
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. About a year now before that I was playing Technic
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Computer Craft + RP2 do like the new AE system.
5. How Often Do You Play? Spuratic 10-40+ hours a week
6. What Time Zone Are You In? PST
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 28
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I dont have a reason why you should or should not Whitelist me I have never ben banned from a server so i guess thats a small bonus I tend to focus on a paticular mod per reset and i try to make things look appealing. I'll join you on mumble or TS but i do tend to ignore in game chat 80% of the time.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? around 11 meters a second :p Link
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?guess 4

Shawn Johnstone

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Shade0922
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. 6-8 months
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Since I started playing MC
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied Energistics
5. How Often Do You Play? Mostly weekends, hours at a time.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? MST
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 32
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? My last server shut down because the people running it decided they wanted to run an Ultimate server instead. I had some really cool ideas for building random things around the server (Pirate cove, baseball diamonds, that sort of thing) that I never got to fully implement.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Do you mean an unladen swallow?
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 42.