Whitelist Server room 201 [Direwolf20 5.3.2] Whitelisted | 24/7 | 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Onikrex

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN.
~Onikrex
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft.
~I've been playing a few months. Mostly FTB, but I spent about a week on Tekkit to play Hexxit.
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20.
~ I've actually never played Direwolf pack. I've wanted to for awhile, but my friend ran an Ultimate server.
4. Favorite Mod And Why.
~Oh god, Thaumcraft. It is just beautiful in everyway, and I'm very excited to see the new Thaumcraft!
5. How Often Do You Play?
~Daily for usually 3-4 hours. Maybe more, depends on the mood.
6. What Time Zone Are You In?
~ I live in Central Time Zone.
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory).
~ I'm 20, almost 21.
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?
~ Well. I'm me. That's a pretty awesome reason. I'm able to type correctly, which is always a huge plus. I've got a gecko, she wears hats. It's really cute.

NacRonDX

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. NacRonDX
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. I'm playing minecraft since version 1.1 .
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. I think i play Direwolf20 modpack for about 5-6 months :D
4. Favorite Mod And Why. My favorite mod i think is ComputerCraft , and that because of the posibilty o automatiation and wireless control .
5. How Often Do You Play? In a normal day i play minecraft for about 3-5 hours.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT+3
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 24
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Why you should not add me ? I want to play on this server because my old server has closed and i want to restart my minecraft "world" .

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? The airspeed velocity of a unladen swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour .
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? I think 3 ? o/

kazuyakevin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. kazuyakevin
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. about 1 and a half year
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. from the beginning of the direwolf20 modpack
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied energestics, because you can make so much things automatic without too much of a complicated system
5. How Often Do You Play? about 2 or 3 hours a day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? +1
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 19
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I know alot of most mods and i like to help people with they're builds and questions.

I dont know what the answer was of the 2 bonus questions, sorry :p

mr_apple3421

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mr_apple3421
How long I have been play mc 1 year
How long I have been playing direwolf20 6 months
Favorite mod and why industrialcraft 2 because it has so much accomplishments and when I have uu matter I give out diamonds!!!!!
How long I play a day umm like at least a hour or more
What time zone I am in at eastern time zone
How old I am I am 10 but I am very mature
You should white list me because I am very fun to play with and I will help people when I get rich and love to play with people who won't grief me
umm you are holding 10 fingers
You can email me at [email protected]

mcdaniel89

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN: mcdaniel89
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: From Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta.
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20: From he is starting to recording his videos :)
4. Favorite Mod And Why: AppliedEnergistics, Forestry, ThaumicTinkerer and More.
5. How Often Do You Play: 2-6 hours.
6. What Time Zone Are You In: UTC +02:00.
7. Age: 14.
8. Why Should We Whitelist You: I like to play a server like the forgecraft with friends.

Thelivingshadow1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN: orangeboy777
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: since 1.7.1 beta
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20: several months
4. Favorite Mod And Why: Applied Energistics because it just is quite useful.
5. How Often Do You Play?: 2-6 hours a day.
6. What Time Zone Are You In?: USA Eastern standard time
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 14 (yes I know I am young than you want)
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I have been looking for a good direwolf server for a while and this one is perfect.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 7.66666