Whitelist Server room 201 [Direwolf20 5.3.2] Whitelisted | 24/7 | 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN.
startrunner
So proud of my senseless nickname :p
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft.
I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5...
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20.
I don't really remember. About six months I think...
4. Favorite Mod And Why.
RedPower. It adds many useful items, but doesn't make it too easy. 1 Block Quarry? BuildCraft? You kiddin' me?
RedPower helps me make automated systems, which I really like.
5. How Often Do You Play?
Every day.
6. What Time Zone Are You In?
+02:00
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory).
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?
I always try to help others. I have expirience with many of the mods, but I still have much to learn, and Learning is fun! I want to make some new friends, and build something epic I will remember and be remembered with.
-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)?
Huh? I... I don't know that.
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?
You are a gamer. Your fingers are busy. The answer is 0 !

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN Bematrix
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft Two years and a half
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20 6 months, played a lot of tekkit and technic before though
4. Favorite Mod And Why BC+RedPower+IndustrialCraft. All these mods had so much to the game, and I enjoy them a lot since I'm a engineering student
5. How Often Do You Play? Everyday, a few hours at least
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory) 20
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I love building stuff, and the technological aspect of the modpack really makes me want to create someting diferent everytime around. I´m looking for a fun/trustworthy community and you can expect me to follow the rules aswell (ofcourse).

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? What about the European Swallow? "puff!" You just fell to the depths in the Bridge of Death!
10. How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? one, and if I like it then I should put a ring on it

countryboy2327lp

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN.countryboy2327
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. since beta 1.4
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. since release
4. Favorite Mod And Why. redpower bc it has so much use in ftb
5. How Often Do You Play?everday for a few hours
6. What Time Zone Are You In?eastern
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory).22
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?bc i can make cool things for the server and for everone to use

Goth Raga

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Gothraga
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. Beta 1.3
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. 3 days ago
4. Favorite Mod And Why. IC2- Mining Drill
5. How Often Do You Play? Off and on
6. What Time Zone Are You In? PST
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 28
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Looking For a Good Server, Don't even know if this server is wroth Typing this for.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Depends on speed of the air
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? I supremely do not care.

disneyguy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. disneyguy12
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. 2 years

3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. 6 months
4. Favorite Mod And Why. arborculture because its rewarding
5. How Often Do You Play? as often as i can
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT or BST (British time)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 14
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? i would like to find a server to do a bit of recording on

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. 001100110 (Yes I remember this and yes I know it means "F", don't need to tell me)

2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. MC 1.3.x

3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. I play all the packs randomly so... since I started with FTB

4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied energetics because I love how it stores items and I HATE CRAFTING, so I like to make jumbo autocrafting multiblocks. I also like thaumcraft, IC2, BC, and TURTLES (computercraft)

5. How Often Do You Play? um... 12 hours a day at max (not kidding) average 8

6. What Time Zone Are You In? EST

7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 13 (I know im young I can handle it)

8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Because I am looking for a nice calm and friendly server that hopefully doesn't have corrupt admins that ban you for having fun or being better than them.

Super_Marius

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Super_Marius
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. 2+ years
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. 4 months
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Buildcraft. Because when all else fails, gates saves the day.
5. How Often Do You Play? 2-3 hours/day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? CET (UTC+1)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 33
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Because I'm tired of building all these cool and pretty things that nobody ever sees and i also miss going around looking at cool and pretty things that other people build.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? It depends. A swallow of water is generally faster than, lets say, a swallow of tar.
A swallow of tar would however be faster in Africa than on the north pole because of how the viscosity changes with temperature, I wouldn't swallow tar though, even if I was in Africa.
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 5±5

Alardean

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Alardean
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. : Since early beta, if i remember correctly it was beta1.3
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Since release
4. Favorite Mod And Why. applied energistics, just one word: autocrafting
5. How Often Do You Play? usually 5-6 hrs a day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? GMT+1
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 24
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Because im a good team player, i like to work with other players on big projects and im rly tired of playeing ssp, so pls give me a chance i promise it will worth it.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? It depends is it carrying a coconut or not.
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? I know its a tricky one. My answer is BACON

trixxzz83

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. trixxzz83
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. since alpha
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. about 5 months or so
4. Favorite Mod And Why. redpower ( there alot you can do with it)
5. How Often Do You Play? alot
6. What Time Zone Are You In? est
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 29
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Why should you whitelist me? I have two words for you, compadre... ninja reflexes
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow) "what i don't know that"
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 11

Paddywiggle

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Paddywiggle
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. Errr half a year?
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. A month.
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Thermal Expansion just because of the machines it adds and all the things you can do with it.
5. How Often Do You Play? Every day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Pacific -8
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 15
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? Because I am mature and get along well with people. I love FTB and all it has and I've been playing single player for a while and want to expand my experience with other people.

9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Errr 7?
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 3! I know it.

bizzmode

Jul 29, 2019
Do you plan on keeping the server running for a long time? RP2 is my main reason for asking... I don't want to lose it! (direwolf is done updating mod)

thank you for your time.

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. eriksters1
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. since 1.2.4
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. not much but i have been playing other ftb modpacks
4. Favorite Mod And Why. computercraft beacause i can tell my robot slaves to dig holes! (i love programming)
5. How Often Do You Play? pretty much every day!
6. What Time Zone Are You In? +2 (Latvia)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). unfortnetly 13
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? beacause i am awesome and i can help you out with cc and other mods!

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? what does velocity mean? XD
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holdin up? 2

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN.
MC_GyroPaw
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft.
almost two years now ^.^
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20.
About six months now
4. Favorite Mod And Why.
Ender Storage, because I can have many ender chests :D (Portable Stuff, yay!)
5. How Often Do You Play?
About every day
6. What Time Zone Are You In?
Central Time zone
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory).
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?
I am mature, and will follow your rules. and I like playing on servers with people :)
-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)?
dunno :p
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?

Three, everyone knows that :D

Side note: I AM in fact a derp, and will mess up on things, I apologize in advance if I cause any lag, though I will try not to. If this little side note makes you not want to whitelist me, so be it, but everyone derps, and I just tend to derp a little more :) thanks.
~Gyro

Darumbar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Darumbar
2. Early beta
3. 6 monts or so
4. Recently is applied energistics given the power is has to automate. Other than that RedPower for crazy sorting systems...
5. Everyday, I work from home. One eye on work, one on FTB
6. GMT
7. 30
8. Mature player who likes to have a laugh and get involved with the community

-Bonus Points-
9. I'm certain my Monty Pythin loving wife could answer this one :)
10. Just one, your giving my application a big thumbs up!

Cheers

Dar

mortoo

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN: Mortoo
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: 2010
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20: I really dont remember. I think im getting old or something... Started playing before the laucher was availble where I had to install all the mods myself. Started with Industrial craft and buildcraft, later on redpower.
4. Favorite Mod And Why: My favourite mods are those mention above, since they are the moist familiar to me.
5. How Often Do You Play? Usaly over 3-4 hours a day if I got the time.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? I live in Norway. dont really remember what the timezone is called. Its one hourer east for London timezone ^_^
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory): Im 20 years old
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I just want to have a place to hang out and build stuff, not just by myself on singelplayer.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Hahahahah, Monty Python. You have to know these things when you are king you know.... :D
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? Ofc its 11!

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. DrShark12
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. August 2011
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. Since I started FTB
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Thaumacraft; Because of sheer difference from other mods
5. How Often Do You Play? 2-4 hours a day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? EST
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 17
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? I recently moved and found the opportunity to find a better server. And I have excellent people skills and helped when asked or needed

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? Depends on the age of said swallow
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? Between 0-10​

RadioActive

Jul 29, 2019
1. dylanindamist i have a friend: NEKO_HERO
2. Since the Alpha version was out
3. since febuary! :D
4. Don't have a favourite, there all fricken awesome, possibly Mystcraft though, teleporting and stuff! :D
5. Im on every day for at least 3 hours, 14 hours max... haha im sad
6. I live in England... :p
7. me and my friend are both 15 but becoming 16 this year! :)
8. You should whitelist me because i want to make a series on my youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/user/radioactivegamez/ ) of direwolf20 modpack with some friends! :)
Thanks, and i hope that me and my friend can be whitelisted: my email is [email protected] thanks dood[DOUBLEPOST=1375313162][/DOUBLEPOST]1. dylanindamist i have a friend: NEKO_HERO
2. Since the Alpha version was out
3. since febuary! :D
4. Don't have a favourite, there all fricken awesome, possibly Mystcraft though, teleporting and stuff! :D
5. Im on every day for at least 3 hours, 14 hours max... haha im sad
6. I live in England... :p
7. me and my friend are both 15 but becoming 16 this year! :)
8. You should whitelist me because i want to make a series on my youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/user/radioactivegamez/ ) of direwolf20 modpack with some friends! :)
Thanks, and i hope that me and my friend can be whitelisted: my email is [email protected] thanks dood

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. Zamder145
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. About 3 years.
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. About 6 months.
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied Energestics, organizes my messes.
5. How Often Do You Play? Daily.
6. What Time Zone Are You In? Eastern.
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 20.
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? The better question is why SHOULDN'T you whitelist me? I'm very friendly, mature, and respectful. Albeit I have a playful and sarcastic side.

sixtybelowcold

Jul 29, 2019
*****APPLICATION*****
1. Your IGN. sixtybelowcold
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. 3+years
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. just started a 1-2 months ago(i played ultimate for several months and mindcrack as well)
4. Favorite Mod And Why. i really have to say ive been enjoying AE the most the auto ability from it is great and i like the "computer room" look it gives
5. How Often Do You Play? i play several hours a day and mostly everyday of the week
6. What Time Zone Are You In? alaskan time zone which is -9GMT
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). 27 years old
8. Why Should We Whitelist You? because im all about enjoying the game and having fun with other players and help each other out. also because i believe im a really active member as well and just am happy to play with people.

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? id have to say 9.8 meters per second in freefall...lol..
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? 4 fingers and a thumb (high five back to you)

EnderGuy112

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN. kalejsf
2. How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft. since 1.2.3
3. How Long Have You Been Playing Direwolf20. a year
4. Favorite Mod And Why. Applied Energistics gives a game better storage system
5. How Often Do You Play?almost every day
6. What Time Zone Are You In? EET (Estern Europe Time)
7. Age (16+ Preferable, But Not Mandatory). ahh just 14
8. Why Should We Whitelist You?i kinda never got whitelisted because of my age i really wanna play on a whitelisted server

-Bonus Points-
9. What Is The Air Speed Velocity Of A Swallow(Or IS It An African Swallow)? about 24 miles per hour
10 How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up? jsut 5 or 6