Roleplay: The Six Thrones

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
READ BEFORE STARTING

The Story:
Our fathers were Gods, but they all died in the war. The dark day as they were known. And we couldn't help them. We were frozen on the sidelines, forced to watch our dads die in the greatest of all battles. It was a way of proctecting usm we were neither alive nor dead. And when the war ended , we were freed. Freed into nothing. But our fathers left a sign. A sign to show us the way. What we did was innaceptible. But we didn't do anything. It wasn't us. Our trial was over. We were sentenced to light. And we were later in that day light'd. And as light, we only had one choice. We decided to wonder around the Universe, as every other beam of light. Searching for it. And we eventually found it. Yes, we found Terra. The tale was right. It exists. As we touched the surface of this planet, we finally got delight'd. Bodies. Not our own bodies though.

We quickly met the local species. A group surrounded us, and started looking at us. We first got a little bit scared, but we realised they actually couldn't do anything to us. More like the opposite. Pitty. It always gets you. We had to help them. And there was only one way. Yes. We did it. 7 days later, you were created.

And that's when the real story begins. He arrived. He killed our half father. And he is going to kill us. And you too. Kids. We are 2. You are 12. We almost have no powers. And our existence is comming to an end. Stop him. Stop God. Help us. Your Human parents are dead because of him. Stop him. Or he will kill you and take over Terra. I think I am talking for Sataniece too when I say, fulfil our final wish. And then, we will ne shown the way to the thrones. We will be trialed and tested. And then five of us who are the best, will gain our fathers throne. But there are only six thrones, and the remaining. We will have to fight. Fight each other. Fight each other to the death. And the winner gets the final, most important throne. The King of the Gods.

Combat and Powers:
You are all good at combat however your power level must add up to 3. So you can have:
  • one level 3 power
  • or one level 2 and one level 1
  • or three level 1 powers.
Powers:

Level 3 Powers:
Time freeze
Fire thrower and Heat resistance
Gravity Reverse - Make every object and person except yourself float
Duplication - Duplicate any object

Level 2 Powers:
Shadow Manipulation
Healing
Externa - Take on the properties of the material being held
Auto Heal - Your body automatically heals over time

Level 1:
Exteme IQ
Energy Thrower - Throw a ball of energy
Night vision
Anti-tire - A gene in your body that means you do not need to sleep
Health enhancement - Can take more damage than usual

You can design a power, but I will have to check it and level it either 1, 2 or 3

Each character will also have ONE emergency aid that they can use as many times as they want but not too often

Character Sheet:
Name:
Powers:
Emergency Aid:
Dream Death:
Backstory:

You may only have 1 Character

Characters:
Shockwave:
Name: Freddy Mondel
Power: Invisibility, Anti-Gravity, Teleporting, Flight
Emergency Aid: God bolt - Strikes of lightning hit all enemies nearby
Dream Death: Thinking too much
the_j485:
Name: James Barton
Powers: duplication, of himself and objects, but nothing else living.
Emergency Aid: Stone form - he turns to unbreakable stone, for anything between a week and a day.
Dream Death: Wake up from stone form at the bottom of the ocean, be crushed by pressure.
ThatOneSlowking:
Name: Luke
Powers: Night vision and Shadow Manipulation.
Emergency Aid: Shadow trap - he is trapped in shadows for an hour and can not do harm or be harmed. Anyone with shadow manipulation can free me (for better or worse)
Dream Death: ???? (to be revealed during story)
Strikingwolf:
Name: Brian Lecare
Powers: Element Manipulation, Anti-Tire
Emergency Aid: creates a cocoon of water where he goes into life support mode for 1-3 days
Dream Death: Dies of removal of the elements
dgdas9:
Name: John R
Powers: Time freeze, Health Enhancement
Emergency Aid: Teleport to a random location
Dream Death: Harakiri
goreae:
Name: Paul Serah
Powers: Healing, Minor Elemental Enchantment
emergency Aid: Divine intervention
dream death: while serving the Gods
Backstory: You was born and raised in a church. Your parents were very kind and loving, but were very serious when it came to the Gods. You have spent your entire life serving the gods, and learning the Divine Arts. A few years after you left on a journey to find a mentor in this field, your church burned down, and your parents dies with it. A few years ago, you learned that you are a direct descendant of the Goddess of Life, which is why you are so adept at the Divine Arts. You wish to seek vengeance on the entity who killed your parents, but murder is a sin against the Goddess of Life (killing in self defense does not count). You go on a more acceptable path, as the healer of a group of warriors whose goal is to destroy this evil once and for all.
ThatsAPaddling:
PhantomRage
Name: Shadum Vaar
Powers: Night Vision, Paranoia - Causes targeted enemy to start to become paranoid of surroundings, and nearby living beings. Nobody can quite know what these poor, scared souls would think of doing...
Emergency Aid: Shadow Part
Deal damage to any physically connecting characters or items, evaporating into shadows within a matter of seconds. Shadum cannot, however, use any abilities, any actions etc. for hours or days on end. Shadum can mentally communicate, however, and is immune to all physical damage during Shadow Part.
Dream Death: Absorbing self into the Void with my fellow shadows after falling in an honorable battle.
Backstory: I do not know who I am, although I only know that I was place on this world to observe, and prey in the targets that I seek. I know of no parents or relatives, except the Shadow, which has saved me once more than many times, and I am indebted to it...

Last edited:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Powers: duplication
Emergency aid: stone form - He turns into a statue, which cannot be broken by any means whatsoever, and he will turn back to normal after one day to a week.

Reactions: Shockwave

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Do you like the story line and how are you enjoying the new NTF thread for us. I prefered the thread on this site

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
1) I have changed the character sheet slightly. Please look and complete new one.
2) You can make your own powers, but tell me and I will level it either 1, 2 or 3

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Powers: duplication, of himself and objects, but nothing else living.
Emergency aid: Stone form - he turns to unbreakable stone, for anything between a week and a day.
Your Dream Death: Wake up from stone form at the bottom of the ocean, be crushed by pressure.

Reactions: Shockwave

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Luke
Powers:night vision and shadow manipulation.
Emergency aid:Shadow trap- he is trapped in shadows for an hour and can not do harm or be harmed. Anyone with shadow manipulation can free me (for better or worse)
Your Dream Death:????(to be revealed during story)

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I will add to list at top ASAP[DOUBLEPOST=1389995641][/DOUBLEPOST]do you have a surname for your character?

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Brian Lecare

Powers: can bend nature and the elements to his will, Anti-Tire

Emergency aid: creates a cocoon of water where he goes into life support mode for 1-3 days

Dream Death: dies of removal of the elements

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I want too be able to use an elemental anchantment. Like I wast to be able to take a weapon and make it do fire damage, or ice damage, or what have you, and be able to do the same with armor, except the armor just gives you minor resistance to that element. The enchantments don't make you do more damage or take less damage, unless it is against a certain element.

For example, let's say soemone is fighting a fire imp, and their dagger always does 10 damage. Always. Then I enchant the dagger with ice. Then he hits the imp for 12 damage instead, because of elemental matchup. I could also enchant their chestplate with fire to make them take slightly less damage from fire-element attacks.

To be clear, this is only a slight booster, and is intended to be a tier one power, to be paired with healing. I want to be a cleric, doing mainly support. That means healing my allies and buffing them when needed.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, that is a great power. I would class it as level 2, so with healing that makes 3. Only suggestion is that not to change weapons like every post. Try not to change enchantment TOO often. Complete the form and I will add you to the list.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Yep, that is a great power. I would class it as level 2, so with healing that makes 3. Only suggestion is that not to change weapons like every post. Try not to change enchantment TOO often. Complete the form and I will add you to the list.
except that healing is level 2 as well.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I want too be able to use an elemental anchantment. Like I wast to be able to take a weapon and make it do fire damage, or ice damage, or what have you, and be able to do the same with armor, except the armor just gives you minor resistance to that element. The enchantments don't make you do more damage or take less damage, unless it is against a certain element.

For example, let's say soemone is fighting a fire imp, and their dagger always does 10 damage. Always. Then I enchant the dagger with ice. Then he hits the imp for 12 damage instead, because of elemental matchup. I could also enchant their chestplate with fire to make them take slightly less damage from fire-element attacks.

To be clear, this is only a slight booster, and is intended to be a tier one power, to be paired with healing. I want to be a cleric, doing mainly support. That means healing my allies and buffing them when needed.
Just complete the Character sheet and then I will add to list