Roleplay: The Six Thrones

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
6 thrones? I thoughgt they were 12 but still...

Name: John R.
Powers:Time freeze
Emergency aid: *
Dream Death: Harakiri

*I was thinking of teleport, is that okay?

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Also, I have an idea for emergency aid: Divine Intervention - prays to the Gods to assist him in his time of need. This can range from full healing to all enemies taking some damage. I will try not to make it too overpowered. I will need it in the end, though, seeing as my character can't fight very well on his own, and is more meant for support.[DOUBLEPOST=1390327953][/DOUBLEPOST]

It should be like a panic TP, where you can't control where you teleport to, only to teleport. Seems more like an emergency aid that way.

Reactions: dgdas9

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Both of you can have your emergency aid ideas and dgdas, if you have what g says, but when you get teleported, your location get like mind told to one of us in the team so we can find you. Do you like that?[DOUBLEPOST=1390329040][/DOUBLEPOST]

12 players, only 6 get a throne. 5 get it instantly, 7 fight to the death and the winner gets final throne but I may change the story because its not that good.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Both of you can have your emergency aid ideas and dgdas, if you have what g says, but when you get teleported, your location get like mind told to one of us in the team so we can find you. Do you like that?
I was thinking of being able to panic TP, but only a close distance :p But it can be that too :p

12 players, only 6 get a throne. 5 get it instantly, 7 fight to the death and the winner gets final throne but I may change the story because its not that good.
I know, I read that :p I just think you changed the thread's name...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Name: Paul Serah
Powers: healing, minor elemental enchantment
emergency aid: divine intervention
dream death: while serving the Gods

Backstory: You was born and raised in a church. Your parents were very kind and loving, but were very serious when it came to the Gods. You have spent your entire life serving the gods, and learning the Divine Arts. A few years after you left on a journey to find a mentor in this field, your church burned down, and your parents dies with it. A few years ago, you learned that you are a direct descendant of the Goddess of Life, which is why you are so adept at the Divine Arts. You wish to seek vengeance on the entity who killed your parents, but murder is a sin against the Goddess of Life (killing in self defense does not count). You go on a more acceptable path, as the healer of a group of warriors whose goal is to destroy this evil once and for all.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. Dat vague story.

Name: Carrie 'Volvo' Octing-Gradtson (most people just call her Volvo, due to her stealing a Volvo when she was fifteen.)
Powers: Extreme IQ, healing, extreme sexiness (just a side note).
Emergency aid: Her trusty flintlock pistol (yes, I have fallen in love with those).
Dream death: Being sucked into the depths of Tartarus.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a better RP story than me, PM me/Start conversation. If I decide to take one, the person will be credited by being able to choose 1 more power

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to David (I think that is your name. I can not remember what Calum said. Sorry if I am wrong) for his great story line. He can choose another power. I will edit new story in tomorrow evening because my phone will not let me copy and paste it. Also, Calum, you need to choose another power to replace healing.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
*enhancement. Which really should be level 1. In my mind, level two is a main power while level 1 is just a small side thing. Really, how am I supposed to fight someone who probably has magic or some sort of weapon when I can only take it?

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Shadum Vaar
Powers: Night Vision
(custom) Paranoia [im aiming for power level 2]
Causes targeted enemy to start to become paranoid of surroundings, and nearby living beings. Nobody can quite know what these poor, scared souls would think of doing...
Emergency Aid: Shadow Part
Deal damage to any physically connecting characters or items, evaporating into shadows within a matter of seconds. Shadum cannot, however, use any abilities, any actions etc. for hours or days on end. Shadum can mentally communicate, however, and is immune to all physical damage during Shadow Part.
Dream Death: Absorbing self into the Void with my fellow shadows after falling in an honorable battle.
Backstory: I do not know who I am, although I only know that I was place on this world to observe, and prey in the targets that I seek. I know of no parents or relatives, except the Shadow, which has saved me once more than many times, and I am indebted to it...

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
*enhancement. Which really should be level 1. In my mind, level two is a main power while level 1 is just a small side thing. Really, how am I supposed to fight someone who probably has magic or some sort of weapon when I can only take it?
Enchantment didn't sound good but...Yeah enhancement. It's one of those words that I skip thinking it's "Enchantment"