Whitelist Server RippleCraft [v8.01] [TeamSpeak] [Survival] [Active][NewMap]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xXMaruchoXx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 13
2. IGN : xXMaruchoXx
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Since it came out
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Work on different mods and build/survive
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am a gamer and fireflies light up my backyard
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N yes

stultzie

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 15
2. IGN : andrew_stultz
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 3-4 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : make cool stuff and share with nice people i meet
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : not that i know of but once and that was appeld
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): i am in band and i play sax and am in mostly pre ap classes
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : yes and i will help them in there mine-craft adventure

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN : procrastonator
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : participate in a small community server and play with a helpful community
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a typical 15 year old gamer
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes
[DOUBLEPOST=1361137559][/DOUBLEPOST]
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : not too sure a little after it came out
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : participate in a small community server and play with a helpful community
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a typical 15 year old gamer
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 13
2. IGN : xXMaruchoXx
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Since it came out
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Work on different mods and build/survive
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am a gamer and fireflies light up my backyard
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N yes
Accepted.
2. IGN : andrew_stultz
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 3-4 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : make cool stuff and share with nice people i meet
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : not that i know of but once and that was appeld
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): i am in band and i play sax and am in mostly pre ap classes
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : yes and i will help them in there mine-craft adventure
Got accepted by Rip.
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :
[DOUBLEPOST=1361137559][/DOUBLEPOST]
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : not too sure a little after it came out
Got accepted by Rip.
Python I spoke with procrast and andrew in teamspeak I added them.
All good :) Thanks for checking up on the page :D

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
uhhhh rip, did you add any new mods? i keep getting the missing mods errors.

EDIT: now i can log on.... wierd....

Djtommo9998

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :16
2. IGN : Djtommo9998
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : New
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Have fun and meet new people
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): i like gaming with friends
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

Da_B3AST

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN : Da_B3ast
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : About a month
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : To find a group or person to start interacting on most of the mods :)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No i have not
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am a helpfull person with a good sense of humor who likes interacting with the community
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N: Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N: Yes

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :16
2. IGN : Djtommo9998
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :New
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :play with friends and have fun
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):i like gaming with friends
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
You are lacking information
Server Down? It went down for a reset and still not back up over a half our later.... o_O
Rebooted it should be back.
2. IGN : Da_B3ast
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : About a month
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : To find a group or person to start interacting on most of the mods :)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No i have not
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am a helpfull person with a good sense of humor who likes interacting with the community
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N: Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N: Yes
You are lacking information.
Server has been down for atleast 12 hrs now. Whast going on
Should be back up.

jphysco

Jul 29, 2019
was wondering what info was lacking in Djtommo9998 request cause im the one who told him about the server.
I've known him for a bit.