Whitelist Server RippleCraft [v8.01] [TeamSpeak] [Survival] [Active][NewMap]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
The Gladius Gaming community presents the MineCraft server RippleCraft! This is a Feed the Beast server running the MindCrack pack! We've got active staff online that is willing to help you whenever you are in need of any assistance or run into any problems! If you are new to gameplay then our active members will happily help you out. At most times of the day we run with 10+ people online, at the less busier parts of the day there is at least one - three people online. I hope you enjoy your stay at the Gladius Gaming RippleCraft server.

Current Pack Version
Version 8.01
Rules
Rule # 1 - You shall not cheat nor hack whilst playing on the server.
Rule # 2 - Do not be annoying.
Rule # 3 - Do not grief areas which are owned by other players. (Not possible anyways)
Rule # 4 - Treat other how you want to be treated.
Rule # 5 - Respect all staff, and don't just rage.
Rule # 6 - If you have any problems poke an admin on TeamSpeak
Rule # 7 - In the application please post anything to do with fireflies in part 7 of the application.
Rule # 8 - Have fun ;)
The New Application Format
1. Age :
2. IGN :
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N
Staff
  • Ripx666 - Owner
  • Jshain
  • Luckdemon (inactive)
  • iPython
  • Seth1272
If you are experiencing any problems with anything TS/Server please don't hesitate to post it on our personal forums'.
Server IP : 192.119.157.219
TeamSpeak Server : 192.119.157.219

Any suggestions for the server post them on our forums or hop on TeamSpeak and message one of the OPs which are in the RippleCraft lobby.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :14
2. IGN : Miner1337
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : for about 3 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Build awesome stuff and just have fun
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No. according to MCBans
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I like to race motorcross :)
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y
Q: What do you mean by no turtle programs used? So i can use qaurrys and not turtles?

Floodeagle

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 19
2. IGN : Floodeagle
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : About 2 months now.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I plan to experience FTB to its full potential in multiplayer without the constant fear of being griefed. I also want to participate in some community projects if any are going are going on.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Well, Im Floodeagle. I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.2 and have played non-stop (quite literally) untill now. I played Tekkit as soon as I heard about it so I am quite experienced with some of the mods and am willing to help out other players with them. I also play on a vanilla server in which I have made good friends with some of the people on there. I like to play multiplayer with people but have recently got griefed quite badly on a FTB server and it is VERY annoying. I would like to play on this server as it looks like a friendly community server with good mods and Owners.I love fireworks, they're a great addition to the game.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes of course!

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 21
2. IGN : HateMeh
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I've been playing mindcrack a little over a month now but i have been playing minecraft since alpha.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I plan to achieve technological, monetary and diplomatic supremacy
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No i have not
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I'm studying Computer science and like playing minecraft in my free time. Also i really enjoy fireworks.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y

ROBOCHIPS

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :19
2. IGN : ROBOCHIPS
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about a month, tekkit much longer than that
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Achieve world domination with my henchman HateMeh
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :Yes, I never found out why, the reason was "trolololol"
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : beyond minecraft
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I'm a sarcastic person and I stream. do you want facts about fireworks? types? I DONT UNDERSTAND!
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N[DOUBLEPOST=1358800342][/DOUBLEPOST]
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about a month, tekkit much longer than that
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Achieve world domination with my henchman HateMeh
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :Yes, I never found out why, the reason was "trolololol"
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : beyond minecraft
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I'm a sarcastic person and I stream. I have seen some amazing fireworks, some of the best are those which fail.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N

Blinkerty

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 20
2. IGN : blinkerty
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : couple of weeks. i played tekkit beforehand so i know the mods kind of but i can learn.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : experience FTB in a multiplayer environment
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): not an overly talkative person, but i will contribute or answer when spoken too, and fireworks? what's up with them.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yees
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : of course, however the role of staff should still be just as important to help and enforce the rules.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Build awesome stuff and just have fun
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I like to race motorcross :)
Q: What do you mean by no turtle programs used? So i can use qaurrys and not turtles?

Answer to the question you asked ; Yes Quarries are allowed, but not turtles. Also please review the application & re-read the rules.

1. Age : 19
2. IGN : Floodeagle
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : About 2 months now.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I plan to experience FTB to its full potential in multiplayer without the constant fear of being griefed. I also want to participate in some community projects if any are going are going on.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Well, Im Floodeagle. I started playing Minecraft in beta 1.2 and have played non-stop (quite literally) untill now. I played Tekkit as soon as I heard about it so I am quite experienced with some of the mods and am willing to help out other players with them. I also play on a vanilla server in which I have made good friends with some of the people on there. I like to play multiplayer with people but have recently got griefed quite badly on a FTB server and it is VERY annoying. I would like to play on this server as it looks like a friendly community server with good mods and Owners.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes of course!

Accepted.
1. Age : 21
2. IGN : HateMeh
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I've been playing mindcrack a little over a month now but i have been playing minecraft since alpha.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I plan to achieve technological, monetary and diplomatic supremacy
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No i have not
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I'm studying Computer science and like playing minecraft in my free time. Also i really enjoy fireworks.

Accepted.

7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I'm a sarcastic person and I stream. do you want facts about fireworks? types? I DONT UNDERSTAND!
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N[DOUBLEPOST=1358800342][/DOUBLEPOST]

Accepted.

1. Age : 20
2. IGN : blinkerty
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : couple of weeks. i played tekkit beforehand so i know the mods kind of but i can learn.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : experience FTB in a multiplayer environment
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): not an overly talkative person, but i will contribute or answer when spoken too, and fireworks? what's up with them.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yees
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : of course, however the role of staff should still be just as important to help and enforce the rules.

Accepted.

Seananners07

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 22
2. IGN : Seananners07
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Not very long. I did play tekkit for quite a while until it became so outdated that it just wasn't worth the time any more. A friend suggested FTB and I have absolutely loved it. I have been playing on the Direwolf20 pack and loving it. I have some pictures of the small town I started on the last server I played on. I have a love for all the science mods and what not so mindcrack looks like it is everything I wanted and more!
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Possibly start a small town, a factory of sorts or something along those lines. Was thinking maybe a town wide power grid system that can be managed from one building. I am very interested in trying out a few different ideas that I have with the mods and how they interact with each other.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Absolutely not
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : NA
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): For one, I love fireworks :D Would have to say my favorite would be a willow. Now, about myself... I tend to enjoy grand projects that require time, patience, and a lot of effort. I'm also a stickler about realism and effort. I do not enjoy looking at a building that I know physically wouldn't work or someone just going around asking for handouts. If you want something, then go earn it.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Absolutely :D [Y]
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Without a doubt. If I was in their situation and had to both manage a server/people and play, idk how I'd stay sane! I've been on TOO many servers where the staff just spawned themselves what ever they want when ever they want. Not my thing at all.

iKickYellow

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 17
2. IGN : maxymax1123
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Played DW20 pack and lots of other ones on FTB but am starting with mindcrack now. I know most of the mods and try to utilize all of them at the same time when playing.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Want to find some friends and make some crazy builds and just have fun.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope, mostly because i just play on these small whitelisted modded servers.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : ---
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Fireworks are my favorite hobby. I love the way they blow up in different colors.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : If not, i wouldn't be playing on the server with them :D.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 22
2. IGN : Seananners07
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Not very long. I did play tekkit for quite a while until it became so outdated that it just wasn't worth the time any more. A friend suggested FTB and I have absolutely loved it. I have been playing on the Direwolf20 pack and loving it. I have some pictures of the small town I started on the last server I played on. I have a love for all the science mods and what not so mindcrack looks like it is everything I wanted and more!
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Possibly start a small town, a factory of sorts or something along those lines. Was thinking maybe a town wide power grid system that can be managed from one building. I am very interested in trying out a few different ideas that I have with the mods and how they interact with each other.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Absolutely not
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : NA
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): For one, I love fireworks :D Would have to say my favorite would be a willow. Now, about myself... I tend to enjoy grand projects that require time, patience, and a lot of effort. I'm also a stickler about realism and effort. I do not enjoy looking at a building that I know physically wouldn't work or someone just going around asking for handouts. If you want something, then go earn it.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Absolutely :D [Y]
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Without a doubt. If I was in their situation and had to both manage a server/people and play, idk how I'd stay sane! I've been on TOO many servers where the staff just spawned themselves what ever they want when ever they want. Not my thing at all.

Accepted.

2. IGN : maxymax1123
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Played DW20 pack and lots of other ones on FTB but am starting with mindcrack now. I know most of the mods and try to utilize all of them at the same time when playing.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Want to find some friends and make some crazy builds and just have fun.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope, mostly because i just play on these small whitelisted modded servers.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : ---
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Fireworks are my favorite hobby. I love the way they blow up in different colors.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : If not, i wouldn't be playing on the server with them :D.

Accepted.

nick martin

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN : TryHardxDieHard
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I have been playing it for about a week now
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I really enjoy industrial craft stuff, so I'll be doing a lot with that.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am a huge Greenbay packer fan! Go Pack Go!
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN : TryHardxDieHard
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I have been playing it for about a week now
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I really enjoy industrial craft stuff, so I'll be doing a lot with that.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am a huge Greenbay packer fan! Go Pack Go!
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes
Please review your application.

Edit ; Flood you've been accepted :D

Shadow Stallion

Jul 29, 2019
1.Age: 16
2. IGN: dada926
3. How long/Mindcrack?: I've been playing with it since it first came out; but have been playing with these mods way before(;
4. Plans on Server?: Meet people, share knowledge, have a good time, and build wacky awesome builds!
5. Ever been banned?: Never, ever!
6. N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself: Fireworks are cool, but I'm more into coding (newbie at it) and music production (some experience but NOT a pro). I plan to go far in each; I want to actually make a name for myself someday.
8. You'll obey all the rules?: Of course.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well?: Yes !

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I like to race motorcross and love FIREWORKS :)

I completely missed the firework thing lol

vucko17

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :15
2. IGN : vucko17
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :i havent
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :survive and build awsome stuff
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :yes =(
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : idk the names
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):i have bean playing minecraft for 4-5 years

vucko17

Jul 29, 2019
6. If yes, Please state the reason you have bean banned:pvped when it sayd no pvp
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):i have bean playing minecraft for 4-5 years

bachner

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 30
2. IGN : Bachner
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : build unique structures, help gather resources for the community
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Sometimes I light a firework in my mouth.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

Reactions: Shadow Stallion

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I like to race motorcross and love FIREWORKS :)

I completely missed the firework thing lol

Accepted.

6. If yes, Please state the reason you have bean banned:pvped when it sayd no pvp

Please review your application

4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : build unique structures, help gather resources for the community
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I work in IT in Florida. I eat a strick paleo diet! Pullups is my favorite exercise.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

nicoplaynick

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :18
2. IGN : Lv5LaserLotus
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 1 day
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): im very friendly and enjoy making friends and meeting new people

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :18
2. IGN : Lv5LaserLotus
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 1 day
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): im very friendly and enjoy making friends and meeting new people

7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Sometimes I light a firework in my mouth.

Accepted :)