Whitelist Server RippleCraft [v8.01] [TeamSpeak] [Survival] [Active][NewMap]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
I wish i could donate, but i cannot :(. The reason is that im currently getting a new comp :3 And, my connection issues will be fixed by sunday, hooking up to dat ethernet

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
I no likey it being down all the time. Waka is raging.
It's up for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1362175681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Before I apply, it says in the rules that griefing is not possible to begin with, does this mean that there is block protection up?
If yes; Disregard this application
1. Age : Fourteen
2. IGN : Bzsarok
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I've been playing it practically since the day it came out!
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I plan on being a huge community contributer, and I also plan on building a giant cathedral as my base. Generally, I just plan to have fun.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Not once
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Well of course, I'm the type of person who caught fireflies when I was younger. I like to have creative ways of doing things, so you'll see a lot of that out of me. I'm also a friendly type of person, one who's willing to donate a few diamonds if I have extra.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Of course!
You've been accepted.

1. Age : 21
2. IGN : Xtony_starX
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 5-6 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : be a boss XD jk play have fun make friends couph couph be a boss XP
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : nope :D
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): im a good builder i love to explore iv been searching for a private community to play and build
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : no lol really?!? why even ask that of course i will
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : yup and imma be there friend :D
You've been accepted.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I was at tuna's base when I DC'ed a few days ago, and i just glitched into a pit full of hydras beneath his base, why is there a pit of hydras in the first place? Could i have my armor back?
Also, spawn has been griefed, the server is a wreck.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I was at tuna's base when I DC'ed a few days ago, and i just glitched into a pit full of hydras beneath his base, why is there a pit of hydras in the first place? Could i have my armor back?
Also, spawn has been griefed, the server is a wreck.
YEPPPPPPP i went to nexsky spawn and HOLY OVERUSED MEME ON AN INTERNET IT WAS LAGGY. and there was a hydra boss health thing at the top of the screen so.... someone messed up.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone I suggest you find a new server. I'm closing this one down. Nobody can connect, and one of our admins has griefed. This is the end of RippleCraft it's been a nice 3 months admining for you ;) Best of luck to you all. Goodbye for now. If you still want to stay in touch send me a message via FTB forums or TeamSpeak.