Whitelist Server RippleCraft [v8.01] [TeamSpeak] [Survival] [Active][NewMap]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 14
2. IGN : lavastage
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : semi recent, i do have experience with some of the mods though, and learning the others.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : ... the usual, advance in tech, build quarries, etc. i might build a shared rescource room and stuff, we will just have to see i guess.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : once, and it was because i broke a torch in a mine, in vanilla
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : it wasent a popular server, heck i doubt it is still even alive today. it was like a group of friends or something.
7. Tell us something about yourself: i am a nice, semi active player that will help others if in need, so for example if im not buisy, "hey can someone help me with fireworks?" i will help, if im not buisy. also i like to play some other games like Starcraft 2, so im not going to be on ALL the time.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : semi recent, i do have experience with some of the mods though, and learning the others.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : ... the usual, advance in tech, build quarries, etc. i might build a shared rescource room and stuff, wee wil just have to see i guess.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : once, and it was because i broke a torch in a mine, in vanilla
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : it wasent a popular server, heck i doubt it is still even alive today. it was like a group of friends or something.
7. Tell us something about yourself: i am a nice, semi active player that will help others if in need, so for example if im not buisy, "hey can someone help me with fireworks?" i will help, if im not buisy. also i like to play some other games like Starcraft 2, so im not going to be on ALL the time.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
You're lacking information.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
You're lacking information.
are you sure? i double checked everything and i didint find anything missing, other than some typos. can you recheck my post? im going to scan over it a few more times... as i said i dont remember the server ip/name its like a couple years old.

4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : ... the usual, advance in tech, build quarries, etc. i might build a shared rescource room and stuff, we will just have to see i guess.

yotack00

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :15 (ill become 16)
2. IGN : yotack00 (not much active)
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : for about 3 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Build awesome stuff and just have fun and hang around with the staaf and not to forget Have FUN!
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No.id don't think so
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : /
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):iplay soccer and im on aboarding school but ill try to stay active ;-)
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y

Zeetherot

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 27
2. IGN : Zeetherot
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : since hour 0, I was sitting at my PC biting my fingernails waiting to go live.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build and develop cool stuff. And hopefully NO LAG! BTW, is a server hosted in US or EU?
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : MC server? No, never, other games servers.. ya, few times (apparently TK a admin repeatedly get's you banned)
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : CS:S ******* gungame club.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like pie, and I'm a social person.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : let me think about it.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Suuure... (thing of ways to grief them)
(generally, I'm not taking myself to serious, hope you cracked a smile at my post :p)
(the server I got banned from was a clan server where I am a mod, and the admin was a friend of mine, was just trolling him)
See you In game!!!

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
are you sure? i double checked everything and i didint find anything missing, other than some typos. can you recheck my post? im going to scan over it a few more times... as i said i dont remember the server ip/name its like a couple years old.

Woops must have missed something. Added :)

1. Age :15 (ill become 16)
2. IGN : yotack00 (not much active)
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : for about 3 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Build awesome stuff and just have fun and hang around with the staaf and not to forget Have FUN!
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No.id don't think so
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : /
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):iplay soccer and im on aboarding school but ill try to stay active ;-)
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y

You are lacking information.

1. Age : 27
2. IGN : Zeetherot
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : since hour 0, I was sitting at my PC biting my fingernails waiting to go live.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build and develop cool stuff. And hopefully NO LAG! BTW, is a server hosted in US or EU?
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : MC server? No, never, other games servers.. ya, few times (apparently TK a admin repeatedly get's you banned)
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : CS:S ******* gungame club.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like pie, and I'm a social person.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : let me think about it.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Suuure... (thing of ways to grief them)
(generally, I'm not taking myself to serious, hope you cracked a smile at my post :p)
(the server I got banned from was a clan server where I am a mod, and the admin was a friend of mine, was just trolling him)
See you In game!!!

-Whitelist had been updated-

Baldish

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :15
2. IGN : we1221
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build structures like houses, im hoping make a little village and help others out
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):Im a first degree blackbelt taekwondo

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :15
2. IGN : we1221
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build structures like houses, im hoping make a little village and help others out
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):Im a first degree blackbelt taekwondo

FrostSabre

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 19
2. IGN : FrostSabre
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 3 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : build some interesting machines, code some turtles, etc.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Yes. I can give full details over Skype/TS if you wish.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : Read 5.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a uni student studying computers on the coding orientated side of things, while setting fireworks off now and then.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Ive been staff on multiple servers previously, and this is a point many people seem to forget.

EDIT: Just noticed my phone messed up some words.

FutureFray

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 18
2. IGN : FutureFray
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 3 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Help people, learn new things about the mod, and build
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :...
7. Tell us something about yourself : Sometimes I'll burn wodden shacks that i built for Shits and giggles

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
python i have a sudgestion, you should have to apply to make a portal gun, like you have to send an application to get accepted so you can build it

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 18
2. IGN : FutureFray
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 3 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Help people, learn new things about the mod, and build
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :...
7. Tell us something about yourself : Sometimes I'll burn wodden shacks that i built for Shits and giggles
You are lacking information, please review the application.

1. Age : 19
2. IGN : FrostSabre
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : 3 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : build some interesting machines, code some turtles, etc.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Yes. I can give full details over Skype/TS if you wish.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : Read 5.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a uni student studying computers on the coding orientated side of things, while setting fireworks off now and then.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Ive been staff on multiple servers previously, and this is a point many people seem to forget.

EDIT: Just noticed my phone messed up some words.
Accepted.

jphysco

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :35
2. IGN :j_physco
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : since was put in the launcher
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : have fun and help others with builds
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like playing games on pc and my xbox
elkmont-synchronous-fireflies.jpg

you asked for fireflies so i gave u some

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :35
2. IGN :j_physco
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : since was put in the launcher
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : have fun and help others with builds
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like playing games on pc and my xbox
elkmont-synchronous-fireflies.jpg

you asked for fireflies so i gave u some

Accepted.