Whitelist Server RippleCraft [v8.01] [TeamSpeak] [Survival] [Active][NewMap]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blackops1902

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :13
2. IGN : blackops1902
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :about 1 and haif weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :build a home and mine that crap out of caves
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):i like to set off firecrackers
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

i fixed my application

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 14 (Mature)
2. IGN : heartyy
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : basically since it came out.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Have fun, build cool stuff and help gather materials for others that need it.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I love to help others if they are in need of materials that i can spare, basically im a team player im very nice to talk to and am a good partner :)
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes, of course.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes, of course.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :14 but very mature
2. IGN : dblalock98
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : for a month or two now
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : just live and play with the community
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am very nice and polite but have been known to be very blunt with people
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y
You are lacking information.

1. Age : 15
2. IGN : maskboy101 (no caps people always mess that up)
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about 2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : To be social, have fun and to help others
6. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a friendly person that enjoys being with others company
7. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
8. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
You are lacking information.

i fixed my application
Please give us some time to add you to the whitelist.

Thank you very much. :)
You've been added to the whitelist :)

maskboy101

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN : maskboy101 (no caps people always mess that up)
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about 2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : To be social, have fun and to help others
6. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a friendly person that enjoys being with others company
7. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
8. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
i dont see how im lacking info

EST_Koenigsegg

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :19
2. IGN : EST_Koenigsegg
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :1 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :To build epic buildings and being nice to the community
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No i am always so nice that i am promoted to moderator
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I like cows, my favourite mod is redpower and railcraft, i am studying IT in the university, i am admin on a vanilla server.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

Awesome

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 19
2. IGN : Jepikaiye
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :1.5Month and i have played FTB other packs 4months +.Before FTB i played tekkit 3months.Vanilla i have played 1.5years.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Try new things out with my friend.Like new factorys what i never have built.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):Im really mature player.I love playing with other peoples and help who need help.Im friendly.Fireworks is cool i like them relly much.I'm admin on a vanilla server(same server were is est_koenigsegg playing vanilla minecraft) (but i love play with mods).I quit other mods server because i lagged to much.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes.I always respect the rules.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes of course.

Superpuu

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :11
2. IGN : Superpuu
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :Not for too long but have played tekkit since 1.1
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Get an automadet peanut farm. (from forestry)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :Nope not a single time
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I'm just a guy ho likes to make qrazy thinks in games. I like to watch fireworks to burn neighbours. I love forestry and railcraft. (everybady loves addoons) I live in country.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :To build epic buildings and being nice to the community
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No i am always so nice that i am promoted to moderator
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I like cows, my favourite mod is redpower and railcraft, i am studying IT in the university, i am admin on a vanilla server.
Its not like I'm the person to whitelist you or anything, but you should look over the rules, you left something out.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019

You are lacking some of the required information, fixed it up and post here once you've fixed.

1. Age : 19
2. IGN : Jepikaiye
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :1.5Month and i have played FTB other packs 4months +.Before FTB i played tekkit 3months.Vanilla i have played 1.5years.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Try new things out with my friend.Like new factorys what i never have built.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):Im really mature player.I love playing with other peoples and help who need help.Im friendly.Fireworks is cool i like them relly much.I'm admin on a vanilla server(same server were is est_koenigsegg playing vanilla minecraft) (but i love play with mods).I quit other mods server because i lagged to much.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes.I always respect the rules.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes of course.

You've written a nice application, accepted.

1. Age :11
2. IGN : Superpuu
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :Not for too long but have played tekkit since 1.1
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :Get an automadet peanut farm. (from forestry)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :Nope not a single time
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I'm just a guy ho likes to make qrazy thinks in games. I like to watch fireworks to burn neighbours. I love forestry and railcraft. (everybady loves addoons) I live in country.

Give us some time to look over the details.

---Whitelist has been updated once more----

EST_Koenigsegg

Jul 29, 2019
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :i have played ftb for 1month(the deferent modpacks), tekkit for 3 months, valilla for 2 years.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I want to build a very big factory with my friend jepi and try out new things.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am really mature, i like playing with other players, i am friendly. I am an admin in a vanilla server(the same server as jepi)
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes, rules are my friends.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes, always

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :i have played ftb for 1month(the deferent modpacks), tekkit for 3 months, valilla for 2 years.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I want to build a very big factory with my friend jepi and try out new things.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am really mature, i like playing with other players, i am friendly. I am an admin in a vanilla server(the same server as jepi)
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes, rules are my friends.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes, always
Ermm... Not really my place again, but you are lacking something in your application.

EST_Koenigsegg

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i think i fixed my aplication.
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I have played ftb for 1 month, and the other modpacks in ftb + before my freind recomended it i played tekkit for a long time. I have played vanilla for a long time too since the alfa i think.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I want to build a new factory because the crafting has changed and there are a lot of new stuff in this modpack.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am really mature, i like playing with other players and mods, i am friendly. I am an admin in a vanilla server(the same server as jepi), i quited other mods because it was to laggi i heared that these mods are really good so i wanted to play it for a long time to learn everything.I LIKE COLORFUL FIREWORKS I CRASHED A SERVER WITH THEM :D
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes, i respect the rules.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes, of course

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i think i fixed my aplication.
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : I have played ftb for 1 month, and the other modpacks in ftb + before my freind recomended it i played tekkit for a long time. I have played vanilla for a long time too since the alfa i think.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : I want to build a new factory because the crafting has changed and there are a lot of new stuff in this modpack.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am really mature, i like playing with other players and mods, i am friendly. I am an admin in a vanilla server(the same server as jepi), i quited other mods because it was to laggi i heared that these mods are really good so i wanted to play it for a long time to learn everything.I LIKE COLORFUL FIREWORKS I CRASHED A SERVER WITH THEM :D
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes, i respect the rules.
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes, of course

:D Accepted.
--Whitelist reupdated--

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :16
2. IGN :nsxlongshot
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :not long but ive been playing the direwolf
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : have fun and build awesome things
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :nope
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am in high school and i run track, i love to play video games onthe side and i love watching fireworks

Valaha

Jul 29, 2019
Application Format
2. IGN : Valaha
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : For a few weeks, but I know the ins and out of most of the mods.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Thaumcraft/Xycraft(if updated)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope
6. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am a very co-operative person. A friend told me about your server and I want to play with him. If asked a questions, I will respond to the best of my knowledge. If asked for a trade, I might accept for reject it if it is reasonable
7. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y
8. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y

drib0

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN :drib0
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :I've played minecrack for about 1 month
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :I plan to build stucrures learn more about minecrack and have fun with my friends
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :NO
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :NO
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I am really nice to other people and I can cooperate well with others
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : yes

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :16
2. IGN :nsxlongshot
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :not long but ive been playing the direwolf
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : have fun and build awesome things
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :nope
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am in high school and i run track, i love to play video games onthe side and i love watching fireworks
Accepted.

2. IGN : Valaha
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : For a few weeks, but I know the ins and out of most of the mods.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Thaumcraft/Xycraft(if updated)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope
6. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am a very co-operative person. A friend told me about your server and I want to play with him. If asked a questions, I will respond to the best of my knowledge. If asked for a trade, I might accept for reject it if it is reasonable
7. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y
8. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y
You are lacking information in your application.
2. IGN :drib0
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :I've played minecrack for about 1 month
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :I plan to build stucrures learn more about minecrack and have fun with my friends
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :NO
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :NO
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I am really nice to other people and I can cooperate well with others
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : yes
You are lacking information in your application.

Can you pls add me in soon?
Should be added to the list.