Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
How long would I be expected to wait before getting a reply? I'm just worried that my application has slipped through the gaps or I entered my email wrong or something.

Tangora998

Jul 29, 2019
This server looks really interesting! I already applied so I can't wait to (hopefully) the rest of you guys :D

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
We're currently in a transition phase where nothing is really moved over yet from the old map to the new map, so you should probably hold off on joining. Or maybe join now and get minerals and machines and stuff so when the city and the city plots are finished you can actually build something :p

Unless you want to lose 20,000 stacks of sand in a gravity gun glitch fill in land with sand and place torches everywhere now wouldn't be the best time to join.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Though I am somewhat interested, I am not really sure what the intention is for this server. I've never RP'd, so I have no clue what it entails. Would it be okay if I just play FTB and pretend like I'm some sort of engineer? I wouldn't mind lending my brain to solve problems, but I don't know how much time I'd actually put into making "lore".