Resonance Unleashed - [Closed - merged into Resonant Rise]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the extremely late reply (have been caught up with work for couple of weeks and haven't really touched FTB) I tried exactly what you said - copied over new configs and then copied easy mode configs and I still get the same werdness - liquiducts and conduits turn into energy cells and tesseracts turn into rock wool.

The only thing I have done and forgot to mention is that I did upgrade to ultimate (minus Gregtech) I can give you a copy of my configs - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c0o85cqc9z57b1x/rpP1bQHjmf

I'll take a look at this properly soon. :)

However, the symptoms you describe suggest that your client's block/item IDs configs were modified prior to you starting your world and this is causing the discrepancy. This isn't a guarantee though.

If it is this however, short of a very laborious process using mIDas your only sane option is to start a new world. :(

However, before we condemn your save file, let's have a look at the configs. :)

E: So when I check against my config, your config and the DW20 5.2.0 config for Thermal Expansion, all the block/item IDs line up perfectly, as I expected. Checking with 5.1.1 gives the exact same result. There was something wrong with your TE config on a previous version of the pack that got fixed with the update that broke your world.

This isn't a problem on my end from the looks of it. Sorry about that. :(

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Do you think you could make an extra biomes config with all the biomes enabled by default? its easy enough to change client side it just might be a little bit easier for some

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
The config pack already has all biomes enabled unless I accidentally leaked one of my private configs into the pack again.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. If you were paying attention to Slowpoke's latest stream, you'll know he has a new pack. His pack has DivineRPG in it and the "unofficial" Logistics Pipes fork. Naturally then I thought "I need to update the config pack!"

I have not done this. It appears that Slow's new pack is not using standard FTB configs, i.e. it's designed for Slow's personal use first and foremost. I was getting ID conflicts with Thaumcraft which is in existing FTB packs and Slow's pack, so some IDs must have been adjusted for the sake of DivineRPG.

Unless this changes, I will not be formally supporting Slow's pack with this config pack. This means that I will not be syncing my D-RPG config with Slow's or making any other such changes. I wasn't expecting to have to make a split between FTB and my config pack but I'll have to do that here.

However, if I can get the Logistics Pipes to work on their own, I will add this to a new config pack update.

E: If in the future I am able to establish a way to support Slow's pack and sync up with the packs again, I will include legacy configs for people already using my unofficial DivineRPG and Ampz support as both of these would have to be rebuilt again to sync them up with the new modpack.

Your best bet is to wait for a 1.5.X version of the config pack if this really bothers you. :)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Someone needs to do a lets play with the brutality config, now that it is even harder than when it was first made. I would watch every episode.

Id watch that.

Or even do that ... might have to look into that when Im done with the mothership.

edit: play it not do an LP I have no cule how to make a decent Youtube video.

Munion

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to use this to integrate Divine RPG into the ultimate pack. I have this working great for single player, no issues that I have encountered while testing. However, my server crashes during startup every time. I see an ID conflict for ID 3 and ID 4 not long before the crash, and that's the only indication of any problems in my console that i noticed.

*edit* fixed my problem. copied a few extra files into the folder that i didnt think would make a difference... I feel dumb lol.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
It is not possible to disable tiny dust piles, nor would I really want to. Partial measures of dusts are nice.

You seem to think that you get tiny dusts as a nerf. Not so. Tiny dusts are always extras. :)

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
That's not what I meant: in any situation where you get a tiny dust, it's being given in addition to the resources you would normally get from processing that item, as a bonus. It's only 1/4 of the full measure of the material as a point of balance.

Besides, it's not actually adjustable in the config so there's nothing I can do either way regardless of whether I wanted to or not.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! How about that. Whoops. XD

I should fix that. There are a couple of things I've needed to fix based on personal playing experience but I've not had a reasonable excuse to do so and inconvenience everybody. :)

Stormcrown

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god. Thank you so much for these config files.

I played tekkit heavily and a lot of the gregtech stuff makes figuring out new blocks/systems is complicated when you have to have insane amounts of supplies.

Was having trouble finding a way to make everything easy so I could just do a singleplayer game and figure out how things work before starting on hard mode.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I've consider with a few friends for a brutality mode (actually well, for our server) is completely disabling the recycler. This means a) no free stuff from scrapboxes, and b) you will need some sort of (varying degree of) valuable fuel for the massfab.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I stopped procrastinating and started a new world using the nerfless pack configs.

thanks sir, it seems to be working flawlessly

Westingham

Jul 29, 2019
Are you planning on updating your configs for Ultimate 1.0.2? Seems like GregTech made a whole ton of changes to its specific config files.

Status
Not open for further replies.