Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

polywild3

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: general information about most of the mods, I'm good in IC2 and redpower
Would you say you are a mature person? Yup
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
IGN: polywild3

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Redpower 2, epic mod with so much potential builds
Would you say you are a mature person? I am 33 so I would say so yes :)
Have you ever been banned from a server? nope, never
IGN: Popparay

Experience with the mods: I've played with several of the mods in the modpack to some extent. My favorite mod is obsidiplates (seriosuly)
Would you say you are a mature person? Yessir
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
IGN: Skeedo

Experience: Been playing for some time, got into Technic, the tried Tekkit but wanted something more up to date so FTB is the way to go
Am I mature: Getting into vintage status.
Banned: Never, im here to build and share, not to destroy.
IGN: kalegos89

Experience: Mostly Buildcraft and Industrialcraft. I went so far as to make UU matter using a massive Redstone Engine array.
Mature? Sure.
Banned? Nope.
IGN: Christicus

Experience with the mods: I would consider myself an amateur with IC2, though I am working on exploring BC and Forestry. FTB is my first modpack used (not mod, played with a mod) though, so I can't say I have previous knowledge from Technic or the like.
Would you say you are a mature person? I would consider myself to be mature. I love humour (satire is my personal favourite) and jokes, but I've never really cared for bathroom humour or dirty jokes. I absolutely detest pranks or jokes that hurt other people as well.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I have, actually, but not on this account (I bought a second MC account because I didn't like the name of my first one). I tried griefing about a year back, and decided I didn't like it after a couple servers. They were all itty-bitty, immature servers run by too-young people though. I have never (and will never) abuse a server that I consider "HQ". I hope this doesn't affect my chances of being let in, though I understand if you decide not to.
IGN: Qaad

All Whitelisted.

Brolaugh

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Industrial Craft
Yes I am a mature person.
No i haven't been banned from any server.
IGN: bloodhannes
Also i want to play with Christicus.

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I am experienced with IndustrialCraft(and recently with GregTech), ComputerCraft and BuildCraft and its add-ons, Forestry, Mystcraft and RedPower.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? Once, because 2 player made Admins think I was griefing while I was AFK.
IGN: ssj15

Nastradoomus

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: FTB, Tekkit
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No!
IGN: Idlewillkill

Sorry had to edit my name, got it confused. ;3

Muute

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've been using FTB since its launch and tekkit long before.​
Would you say you are a mature person? Definitely​
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never​
IGN: Mute3427​
Thanks~​

camyboy

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: EE and probley IC2 and Buildcratf
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I was in a mindcrack fan server and I left it and went back on. And they banned me
Anything on the other hands then no.
IGN:camyboy
PS: I plan on recording a FTB/mindcrack lets play for my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/camyrocksthehouse

wo4

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've been using tekkit for quite some time and am familiar with most of the mods, I am still learning though and I want to learn more about FTB.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes I would say so.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Some vanilla servers have falsely banned me because they think I broke a rule when I never did.
IGN: wo4

Geoff

Jul 29, 2019

Experience with the mods: What is your favorite mod?​
I'm a moderator on OzMinecraft.com that is a CraftBukkit server. Most of the plugins were pretty low-key but I think enhance basic play over a plain vanilla server such mcmmo, lift, trade, tree assist. It is not as heavily modded as Mindcrack modpack server. I started playing with the MindCrack modpack about a week ago and my brain cannot stop thinking about all the possibilities this offers the game. I have been playing on my own and watching a lot of the tutorials on you tube to learn the ins and outs of all the plugins. I would say if I had to pic a modpack then I would go with IC2 / BuildCraft. Just brings the game to a new level. Computer Craft is another favorite. Thought it was brilliant to program turtles with the good old LOGO language/Lua. I'm a professional software engineer at a cloud computing company so that obviously got me excited.​
Would you say you are a mature person?​
Despite my IGN, yes. I do like to joke around and have fun. Buddies at work convinced me to try Minecraft so I picked a name to mess with them on our private server. Little did I know the name would be permanent, nor did I know I would be completely addicted to this game.​
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?​
Nope. Never been banned. Actually after helping a lot of folks on Oz I was asked to be a moderator by the owner of the server.​
IGN: 4nik8ing​

Midnyte

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: What is your favorite mod?
Been playing FTB for about a month or so. Limited knowledge of it as real life keeps me busy but I like to play when I can. My favorite mod would probably be the Computer Craft mod, think its really cool to be able to program turtles to do your dirty work for you.
Would you say you are a mature person?
I believe so, even though I still play video games.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?
Nope, never been banned.
IGN: Midnyte66

H5N1

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I enjoy all mods, my favorite being forestry
Would you say you are a mature person? : Yes, i respect other people's work and i enjoy helping other people in need.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No, and i do not plan on being banned.
IGN: h5n123

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have been playing MC since early alpha, Tekkit for about 4 months, and FTB for about 2-3 weeks. (learning fast!).
Am i mature: Yes i would.
Banned: I have been banned once where i used a glitch and spawned alot of apples in spawn ( Don't ask me why). And i got a 1 day ban.
Nowadays I'm a moderator on that server.
IGN: Pufflez.

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:I dont have one a particular favorite but im good at most except lua coding
Would you say you are a mature person?:Yeah ive often become moderator, and help out the community.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Not that i know of
IGN: The_King_99

KapTn

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Im familiar with all the mods but my favourite one is RedPower just sooo many stuff you can do with it
Would you say you are a mature person?: Yeah I try to be nice to everyone and help when I can. Im not that type of guy who wants to cause trouble
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yup I accidently caused a server crash with a huuuge tnt explosion once and yeah permban
IGN: KapTnKoKs

badgamernl

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: have played tekkit and ftb-beta and i like it!
Would you say you are a mature person: i dont no i think yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes 2 times but they ar hacked (not by me).
IGN: bastiaanbreemer

SirDUBDUB

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:Industrial Craft 2
Would you say you are a mature person?Yes I am I never disrespect and happy to share resources if I have some to spare
Have you ever been banned from a server? Once from accidental bucket command and locking a public IC2 Machine
IGN: SirDUBDUB

Drunar

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: i have been playing ftb since the original ftb 1.2.5 and have played around with almost all of the mods. I love the extra bees mod and would like to set up a factory based on the bees (prop. community based, so i can help people breed for themselves i they want to learn)
Would you say you are a mature person?: I would say so myself yes. I hate games where most of the community are childish or just plain rude. I try to be as nice to other people as possible.
Have you ever been banned from a server: no never. i used to play on a huge non-whitelist server before the new ftb, but grew tired of all the stealing griefing. I would never do that to others.
IGN: Drunar

xGenasis

Jul 29, 2019
Experience in Game: been playing for a long time
Reason for application: I really enjoy feed the beast after and started playing after I noticed how overpowered everything in tekkit is nether the less i have alot of experience with buildcraft and industrial craft I would also like to get to know all the people on your server and make some new friends. i have played on alot of vanilla servers so have experience on servers. I'm british so i wont be lagging around and I agree on all the mods that have been disabled, I really want to be on this server if you will let me and i want to be part of a tight nit community.
Are you a mature player: not shy or anti-social so yeah i think i am reasonably mature
Have ever been banned before: No never have been and i have been one 3 Vanilla servers each for about 3-14 months
IGN: xGenasis

I_IBlackI_I

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: since 1.8.1 (Custom made pack)
Would you say you are a mature person: Enough to not be like most of my age(griefers hackers spammers)
Have you ever been banned from a server? yes, 2 times on raid servers. Was raiding admin bases and donaterbases and the admins weren't happy about that and got mad.
IGN: I_IBlackI_I (something you might want to know is that english isn't my first language and I might have made some grammer mistakes in this reply)

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I am a big fan of buildcraft and industrialcraft,
but, many of Mindcrack's mods are new to me and
look VERY interesting (Mystcraft, Thaum, etc.)

Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, aside from my propensity for playing games :)
Have you ever been banned from a server? No
IGN: AlanEsh