Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

badriri

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Mostly IC and BC, still getting to know FTB but loving it a lot!
Am I mature: Yes, very, if I can say so myself. But immature enough to have a some fun now and then
Banned: Nope, never
IGN: michielrutjes

I'm really looking forward to play with kind and relaxed people, explore all different mods with other people. If possible some coop building and adventure.

Whitelisted :)
-Badriri (Server Owner)

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for asking here , but did i get white listed ? Don't seem to be able to connect.

badriri

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for asking here , but did i get white listed ? Don't seem to be able to connect.
If u provided the correct username and you got told you were white listed by either me or vivek115 then yes...
-badriri (Server Owner)

MrMcTripleB

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Ive liked FTB ever since it came out i also have played Yog box, Tekkit, and Technic. What is your favorite mod? Favorite mod? I would have to say the twight Forest mod.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes I would hope so XD
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why? Yes once When i got angry at a server admin becasue he wasnt treating a plyer fairly
IGN: Mcburgerbob

tylerB1996

Jul 29, 2019
Are you doing a map reset? because the ID changes will mess EVERY THING up. Also I can not get on any one know why?
EoWqM.png

Reactions: badriri

cheese9999

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have some in buildcraft, redpower, and industrialcraft, from tekkit. My favorite mod would be redpower because of what you can build with it
Am I mature: Yes
Banned: Never
IGN: cheese9999

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Redpower 2, epic mod with so much potential builds
Would you say you are a mature person? I am 33 so I would say so yes :)
Have you ever been banned from a server? nope, never
IGN: Popparay

AiM_17

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:IC2 or ThermalExpansion, I want to get into Redpower though.
Would you say you are a mature person? I guess so.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
IGN: AiM_17

kaj

Jul 29, 2019
hello, on the off-chance you are still white-listing people.
Experience with the mods:
Most of em :p
I've played the crap out of redpower / IC2 when a friend introduced me to tech mods about a year ago. Played tekkit for a while but got annoyed at the lack of choice (forestry) and ended up making a custom/private pack for the server we were playing on - we just kept adding mods to that. The server eventually died due to lack of funds, sad story.
- during this recent lack of RP, ended up toying with a few others (fac, TE, TC, various addons bla bla bla), although I have to say my favourite is still probably ComputerCraft.
Would you say you are a mature person?: I like to think so - although I'd like to reserve the right to act 12 if that's possible.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: never.
IGN: kaj_says

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
hello, on the off-chance you are still white-listing people.

Experience with the mods:
Most of em :p
I've played the crap out of redpower / IC2 when a friend introduced me to tech mods about a year ago. Played tekkit for a while but got annoyed at the lack of choice (forestry) and ended up making a custom/private pack for the server we were playing on - we just kept adding mods to that. The server eventually died due to lack of funds, sad story.
- during this recent lack of RP, ended up toying with a few others (fac, TE, TC, various addons bla bla bla), although I have to say my favourite is still probably ComputerCraft.
Would you say you are a mature person?: I like to think so - although I'd like to reserve the right to act 12 if that's possible.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: never.
IGN: kaj_says
I can't let you act 12, but you will be replacing someone who did. Whitelisted.

Xain Faith

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I love Forestry, Build Craft and of course Red Power 2
Would you say you are a mature person? Id hope so for having two kids if i wasn't that may be a problem :p
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope never
IGN: XainFaith

Mephen

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Redpower 3, sorry that's a joke... I have plenty I've been playing MC for almost as long as it has been out, and been playing the mods for almost the same amount of time.
Would you say you are a mature person?
Yes, I would think so... I couldn't tell you how many times
I've been left with allot of responsibility and I always complete, or handle it very well.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No, check MCBans
IGN: Mephen

qaad

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I would consider myself an amateur with IC2, though I am working on exploring BC and Forestry. FTB is my first modpack used (not mod, played with a mod) though, so I can't say I have previous knowledge from Technic or the like.
Would you say you are a mature person? I would consider myself to be mature. I love humour (satire is my personal favourite) and jokes, but I've never really cared for bathroom humour or dirty jokes. I absolutely detest pranks or jokes that hurt other people as well.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I have, actually, but not on this account (I bought a second MC account because I didn't like the name of my first one). I tried griefing about a year back, and decided I didn't like it after a couple servers. They were all itty-bitty, immature servers run by too-young people though. I have never (and will never) abuse a server that I consider "HQ". I hope this doesn't affect my chances of being let in, though I understand if you decide not to.
IGN: Qaad

HatterofMad

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Been playing with mods for quite a while, at the moment I am pretty excited for the new buildcraft and redpower 3 but I have been playing with Thaumcraft the most recently, love those Golems.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yeah
IGN: TwoPi

Christicus

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Mostly Buildcraft and Industrialcraft. I went so far as to make UU matter using a massive Redstone Engine array.​
Mature? Sure.​
Banned? Nope.​
IGN: Christicus​

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
It appears I have not been accepted, I realize my Whitelist app is well below par (drunken few days) and thus I shall remedy this!

Experience with the mods: I have been playing Modded mindcraft since the first IC came out and got hooked ever since, I would say my experience is pretty vast with several years of playing with mods. I have owned and administrated several servers but found it difficult to juggle running a server with my busy family life so now I just stick to playing and attempting to master the mods, this however does make me more understanding of how hard it is to run and maintain a good server. My favorite mod is RP2 as you can do so much with it, make some epic builds and unlike BC quarries, RP2 quarries are so much more satisfying. It amazes me still that I log on and some mods devs still surprise me with their ingenuity and creativity. Yet to have a minecraft day where I don't learn something new :)

Would you say you are a mature person? I am mature but like every red blooded male should have, there is a little immaturity in me, what else would keep our womenfolk on their toes ;)

Have you ever been banned from a server? nope, never

IGN: PoppaRay

tmwill87

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I played tekkit so i am familiar with most mods, my favorite would have to be ic
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, i honestly can't remember why.
IGN: Tmwill87

kalegos89

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Been playing for some time, got into Technic, the tried Tekkit but wanted something more up to date so FTB is the way to go
Am I mature: Getting into vintage status.
Banned: Never, im here to build and share, not to destroy.
IGN: kalegos89

direlight

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've played with several of the mods in the modpack to some extent. My favorite mod is obsidiplates (seriosuly)
Would you say you are a mature person? Yessir
IGN: Skeedo