Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sockpuppet54

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: i'v played tekkit, so i have experience with the older mods like buildcraft and industrialcraft, but other than that i haven't the foggiest. favorite mod is definitely forestry.
Would you say you are a mature person?: very much so.
Have you ever been banned from a server? no.
IGN: sockpuppet54

TheDarkTriad

Jul 29, 2019
It says I haven't either, but I'd be patient. The server probably just needs time to process it. Kick back and chill.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry about the whitelists not being processed, I was actually adding fighu's mods at the same time, I think I forgot to save it.

Lisa_Fugo

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Ic2, Buildcraft and Forestry
What is your favorite mod?: Forestry
Would you say you are a mature person?: Yes, I am.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?: Never had,
IGN: Yuri_Cloudford

Schwammekk

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I played with most of the mods in the past, and i watched youtube videos so i think i know enough about all the mods. My favorite mod is Redpower, because you can build really cool machines with it.​
Mature: I am of course a mature person.​
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope​
IGN: Schwammekk​
Would be nice to play with you.​

falexin026

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've played around with pretty much all of them. Mixing the different mods to make something work in the end is so gratifying.
What is your favorite mod?: I really enjoy combining Redpower and Computercraft.
Would you say you are a mature person?: Absolutely
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?: Nope
IGN: falexin026

Bobodamonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I'd have to say I enjoy/know industrialcraft the best. But I also enjoy redpower's redstone/sorting capabilities alongside buildcraft's quarry system.
Would you say you are a mature person? I'm probably more mature then many people my age.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: bobodamonkey

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Ic2, Buildcraft and Forestry
What is your favorite mod?: Forestry
Would you say you are a mature person?: Yes, I am.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?: Never had,
IGN: Yuri_Cloudford

Experience with the mods: I've played around with pretty much all of them. Mixing the different mods to make something work in the end is so gratifying.
What is your favorite mod?: I really enjoy combining Redpower and Computercraft.
Would you say you are a mature person?: Absolutely
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?: Nope
IGN: falexin026
Unless I see an attractive application, these two will be the last I whitelist for now.

Lunchen

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I'm a big fan of buildcraft, love the quarries, also love forestry for the bees (and now trees)
Would you say you are a mature person? I would say I am, I enjoy joking around but I'm not going to be making your mom jokes in constant succession.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Once, banned from my own server. Wanted to see if the banning worked =D
IGN: Gdteatime

Cammando28

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:I am very experienced with all of the mods, my favourite is computercraft
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? I dont think so
IGN: Cam_mando_28

Valorous

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Been playing with FTB for a while. Still learning a lot of the mods. Favorite would have to being IC2.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never.
IGN: Valorous

The2ndgrimreaper

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:i love ftb becuase its like tekkit but is fully updated and my favorite mod is NEI because knowing any of the recipes wouldn't be possible for me
Would you say you are a mature person?yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? no
IGN: The2ndGrimReaper

flamepattern

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:Played FTB beta , as well as previous version of almost all the tech mods.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? no
IGN: flamepattern

Mick johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've only played FTB for 2 moths and Tekkit for a little over a year. Almost stopped playing Tekkit now through the lack of development, and FTB mob pack has way too many cool things to play with which makes it so much more fun.
Would you say you are a mature person? I guess so at my age, but I still enjoy my playing games.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I think I've been banned from a German server for not being German ( go figure )
IGN: MrWarlock
Oh helps if I put my IGN in hehe​

wizy

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: For a long time my favorite was Industrial craft (played it since close to its beginning) , then i got into buildcraft when the compatibility came out , but now im really enjoying thermal expansion
Would you say you are a mature person? Pretty much yeah
Have you ever been banned from a server? Haven't played online allot (don't have much trust in servers) so i don't think i got banned anywhere .
IGN: WizyLT

badriri

Jul 29, 2019
@Vivek115 if you wouldn't mind, I'm going to whitelist @wizy
Wizy:
Experience with the mods: For a long time my favorite was Industrial craft (played it since close to its beginning) , then i got into buildcraft when the compatibility came out , but now im really enjoying thermal expansion
Would you say you are a mature person? Pretty much yeah
Have you ever been banned from a server? Haven't played online allot (don't have much trust in servers) so i don't think i got banned anywhere .
IGN: WizyLT
Since this bit really caught my eye :)

Thanks
-badriri (Server Owner)

Michiel Rutjes

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Mostly IC and BC, still getting to know FTB but loving it a lot!
Am I mature: Yes, very, if I can say so myself. But immature enough to have a some fun now and then
Banned: Nope, never
IGN: michielrutjes

I'm really looking forward to play with kind and relaxed people, explore all different mods with other people. If possible some coop building and adventure.