Redpower 2 frame tunnelbore help

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried everything to get this working. Note: this is my second one so i kinda know what i am doing, the cobble is the plates and the stone is the covers. Also the stuff on the right is a transposer and retreiver on an enderchest with batteries to recharge the battery box. I can put up my world file if you want. Any help is appreciated!
2013-01-03_19.10.04.png

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
what do you mean? like directly or on a plate? the one on the left for the items is touching the frame directly, but the one on the far right behind all the machines is on plates.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it out:) i had some frames going all the way around an enderchest and i guess it was creating some kind of feedback loop or something so i redesigned it. If you still want to see it for some ideas i can put up a world download because this frame quarry mines at both level 10 and at level 40 so i get both the stuff at the bottom of the world and the stuff in the middle like tin and copper. i have also figured out how to get world anchors to work properly on frames by haveing 2 set up in a special way.

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
ok i will put up a world download as soon as i fix the water and lava puring on top of it and blocking the motor, shouldn't take too long.

Supremeone

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any problims with running in to lava or water pools ?
Wat happens with the the source blocks of water en lava that the breakers up front gobble up ?

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
there are no problems at all because all the motors and stuff are enclosed so there are no spots facing forward that any blocks can get into to stop it that don't have a block breaker.

Supremeone

Jul 29, 2019
i notist that the breakers ate the source block of lava , i just wonderd if that dint block up the system at a point

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
i notist that the breakers ate the source block of lava , i just wonderd if that dint block up the system at a point
if by that you mean that they just kinda go through the lava and leave lava walls everywhere then no it dues not because all the motors and stuff that could cause the frame to stop by getting water/lava on them are in a house designed so that water and lava can't get in. Hope this is what you was looking for.

Supremeone

Jul 29, 2019
no thats moving water/lava thats just pushed away , i mean actual source blocks

i made one in creative mode and build a lava lake in the air in front of it and it ate it all up i mean that everything was gone so all the blocks go in to my chest ,
but was just wondering what happens with the lava blocks than ? they probably just get destroyed

zwahlm14

Jul 29, 2019
no thats moving water/lava thats just pushed away , i mean actual source blocks

i made one in creative mode and build a lava lake in the air in front of it and it ate it all up i mean that everything was gone so all the blocks go in to my chest ,
but was just wondering what happens with the lava blocks than ? they probably just get destroyed
the lava gets destroyed yes, unless you use a pump to pump it out but then it would be very hard to automate and kinda pointless.[DOUBLEPOST=1357413898][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm noob, where should i place the map lol ... It's not liek %appdata%
it depends on where your modpack is installed, i think the default is on your desktop. an easy way to find it is to to to texturepacks in the options and ckick open texture pack folder and simply look at the location of the file which if it dusn't show up directly on the window then just go to the folder properties and it should be in there. once you find it just put the world into your saves folder and unzip it.