Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
It functions identically to the vanilla cauldron for gregtech ore purifying, but shows up as a DragonAPI block with WAILA. I'd guess the person having the issue hasn't actually tried the cauldron and has just seen that it isn't from vanilla and panicked a bit.
Christ, its like the people that FREAK THE F*** OUT when they see so much as a single snowflake. Doubly so when driving. Its like, the minute they see snow, they think the world's gonna end and they need to stock up on enough food to last them for 40 years, subsequently screwing me over when I just want to buy a pack of toilet paper or a can of soup.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Reika is being unnecessarily rude again. It's not the User's fault if the cauldron doesn't work with Gregtech.
I am not going to lie, this significantly irritates me. Perhaps you did not read it fully - though in that case, you have no business making a judgement - but you tell me: what is reasonable about a user doing something you might find on NotAlwaysRight?
"fix it"
"it's not broken"
"so fix it"
"it's not broken!"
"can you fix it?"

Here is the thing, too: This is not the first time you have done this. I do keep a mental note of these things, and you may be rather displeased to know that since I met you, I have noticed many posts of questionable sense, commonly around topics of the magnetostatic nerfs and my ToS.
OK, EDIT/RETRACTION: I have apparently mixed you up with PonyKuu. I have to apologize for this. (In my defense, your avatars are very similar...)

Apparently Lex has found Reikas FML patch. This might get... interesting...
Link please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote and 1SDAN

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I am not going to lie, this significantly irritates me. Perhaps you did not read it fully - though in that case, you have no business making a judgement - but you tell me: what is reasonable about a user doing something you might find on NotAlwaysRight?
"fix it"
"it's not broken"
"so fix it"
"it's not broken!"
"can you fix it?"
You could have answered a bit more nicely than "For the last time, it is a vanilla cauldron." and "Are you unable to read or something?". Your answers were not only unfriendly but totally unhelpful for the user.
Well you did explain that it doesn't have anything to do with Waila showing "DragonAPI" there, but only after the user said "i'll just drop the subject". He was not even being rude to you.

It seems like you're just humiliating everyone who is not quite as knowledgeable as you and think they're idiots - see also "StupidIDException" and "learn how IDs work". This is just unpleasant to someone who did something wrong just because they don't know how it works exactly.

Here is the thing, too: This is not the first time you have done this. I do keep a mental note of these things, and you may be rather displeased to know that since I met you, I have noticed many posts of questionable sense.
Fine. Do whatever you want.
Looks like we're just having differing opinions about some subjects.

Reactions: Vasa

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
It's from asie's Twitter, so I don't guarantee anything. Also, Pokefenn doesn't seem to like you. Wasn't he the one that blew your integrity checker out of proportions?
This I know, and yes, he was.

Also, if he keeps up, his credibility is going to decline...saying anything like
Pokefenn said:
Fenn ‏@Pokefenn 9h9 hours ago
@coolsquid_ @asiekierka Anything he does is.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

is not exactly an example of rational discussion.

On the bright side, the list of people who hate me is shrinking, either because they leave MC (like certain developers) or realize the reasons I do what I do (like nanakisan on reddit). :)

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Also, if he keeps up, his credibility is going to decline...saying anything like
[...]
is not exactly an example of rational discussion.
I agree with you there.
The whole excerpt:
Fenn ‏@Pokefenn Vor 9 Stunden

@asiekierka Reika did something stupid to make people angry? Pfft, that's so old :p

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Meanwhile, we're all patiently waiting for Red Dragons to be implemented...seriously, though. They added frikkin' RABBITS, but they won't take the time to add Red Dragons? Why?!?!

Because that might require work, which as we all know, makes the people at Mojang cry and wet themselves.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
OK, EDIT/RETRACTION: I have apparently mixed you up with PonyKuu. I have to apologize for this. (In my defense, your avatars are very similar...)

That was unexpected
Well I have to apologize too for causing trouble :)

I haven't seen @PonyKuu for a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.