Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways, I have probably taken more action to protect my mods than Mojang has taken to protect Minecraft.
Which is also time consuming and brings you nothing more in the end...
Just as a reminder, for me personally the value of StopModReposts lies in protecting users from malicious sites

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Which is also time consuming and brings you nothing more in the end...
Just as a reminder, for me personally the value of StopModReposts lies in protecting users from malicious sites
It's not that time consuming. It's worth it.

FurryDJ

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine, @FurryDJ, has played a bit on their server, and he has plenty more horror stories where those came from.
Speaking of Nentify, don't get me started on how he rules over his staff team with an iron fist. Once I went to their forums seeking opinions of GeoStrata to see how me and Reika could change it. Immediatly the forum received several post of people that were more than happy to express their opinions. Then along comes Nentify, suddenly all the nice moderators and other various staff decieded to be openly hostile. (At Nentify's command of course) which resulted in a fair bit of drama. Nentify is aware of how unreasonable he is and therefore never banned me from his server because he was fearing some backslash from a mod author. Obviously Reika never would and never has put in code to interrupt the state of a server. However Nentify seems to have a fear of that, probably because he knows that people don't quite like him. Also, let us not forget his reasoning to installing GeoStrata without reading the ToS, or Terms of Service(or use if you prefer) I remember like it was yesterday. -Me "Hey Nentify, if you're going to go against every term in a given agreement, why would you install the mod?" -Nentify "I didn't read it." Followed by, "It's not fair anyway, just because you coded the mod doesn't mean you get to say how people use it." (Grammar improved for your convenience.) Brilliant argument it was. Much like how just because Mojang made the game, doesn't mean they can change content. (Spoiler alert: They can.) So, where it stands now is that staff on his server don't typically talk to me, they are concerned that Nentify will do something. Saying the name Reika on the server still makes the chat go quiet. (Presumably because that is the name that represents all evil.)

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
When we are talking about stupid things;
CoolSquid said:
Israel's military is performing terrorism towards innocent people in Gaza.
Some extreme Islam hater said:
Everyone in Gaza are terrorists, even the children. You are a terrorism loving Jew hater.
I hate racists like him.

Reactions: 1SDAN

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
It's not that time consuming. It's worth it.
I'm just gonna remind you of one tweet where you said that it was time consuming :p
But I guess our opinions about the user's freedom differ here. For me it would not be worth it to be overly protective about my mods, compared to the freedom that I would take away from modpack makers, server owners and players.

Reika, if you ever change your mind about that, you have my full support.
Please not...

Speaking of Nentify, don't get me started on how he rules over his staff team with an iron fist. Once I went to their forums seeking opinions of GeoStrata to see how me and Reika could change it. Immediatly the forum received several post of people that were more than happy to express their opinions. Then along comes Nentify, suddenly all the nice moderators and other various staff decieded to be openly hostile. (At Nentify's command of course) which resulted in a fair bit of drama. Nentify is aware of how unreasonable he is and therefore never banned me from his server because he was fearing some backslash from a mod author. Obviously Reika never would and never has put in code to interrupt the state of a server. However Nentify seems to have a fear of that, probably because he knows that people don't quite like him. Also, let us not forget his reasoning to installing GeoStrata without reading the ToS, or Terms of Service(or use if you prefer) I remember like it was yesterday. -Me "Hey Nentify, if you're going to go against every term in a given agreement, why would you install the mod?" -Nentify "I didn't read it." Followed by, "It's not fair anyway, just because you coded the mod doesn't mean you get to say how people use it." (Grammar improved for your convenience.) Brilliant argument it was. Much like how just because Mojang made the game, doesn't mean they can change content. (Spoiler alert: They can.) So, where it stands now is that staff on his server don't typically talk to me, they are concerned that Nentify will do something. Saying the name Reika on the server still makes the chat go quiet. (Presumably because that is the name that represents all evil.)
Wow. This guy is even worse than I thought.
And if he think that Reika is so evil, why would he even have his mods on the server? That makes zero sense to me.

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Saying the name Reika on the server still makes the chat go quiet. (Presumably because that is the name that represents all evil.)
Because I know so different...this was absolutely hilarious! I might just add it to other reika related quotes in my siggy....

Status
Not open for further replies.