Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Mods could be redistributed as long as it be free and included in modpacks. If the mods are distributed paid, it is acceptable although as long as at least 30% of the revenue of paid redistribution be redirected to the mod's original author.

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
...So you can't monetize your mod but others CAN?

upload_2015-1-2_19-46-28.jpeg

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
On your website, what about organizing the bad web sites alphabetically? This would make checking for certain websites a lot easier.

Reactions: 1SDAN

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
That reminds me of this one, which is too political to go on the wall of shame...I think they saw me making a post about public opinion on nuclear power in the US where I made a comment about many people's scientifiic education being limited to comic books and parents who still think the world is flat...

(This post also holds the dubious distinction of making me look up that racial epithet, as I had never heard it before and had no idea as to its meaning).

z5cOudj.png

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
what. the. [BLEEP].
I am rather ashamed that too many US residents are like that. then again I suppose all countries have their ignorant bigots, and they tend to be loud and annoying.

I do rather enjoy living in the US, and will argue that it is one of the (if not the) best countries to reside in, but that's my natural bias speaking.
we arnt perfect by a long shot, and this thing and its word vomit show one reason why.
scum like that make me want to move. is Canada any better?

P.S. it must have gotten its HISTORY out of a bloody comic book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.