Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
If I ever get that persons ign, he will get his own lava block of shame in all my mods. And he won't get fire protection...

Reactions: 1SDAN

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
If I ever get that persons ign, he will get his own lava block of shame in all my mods. And he won't get fire protection...
I'd just make it so it kills him once every five minutes for absolutely no reason at all.

Seriously, though, what the hell?! That's not just idiotic, that's actually malevolent.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just make it so it kills him once every five minutes for absolutely no reason at all.

Seriously, though, what the hell?! That's not just idiotic, that's actually malevolent.
Reika could possibly even send him a lawsuit for creating fake malware, and an attempt at destroying Reika's integrity/trustworthiness through the use of deceive. I don't think Reika sends lawsuits related to Minecraft though, because that would include his full name.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Reika could possibly even send him a lawsuit for malware, and an attempt at destroying Reika's integrity/trustworthiness through the use of deceive. I don't think Reika sends lawsuits related to Minecraft though, because that would include his full name.
Aye. I'd just track down where he lives and pay a random bum $20 to drop a deuce on his front doorstep.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Especially given the kinds of things some people want to do to me...
Those people are awful. Why can't they respect your choice of licence?!

When we're talking about IRL names, one of my Twitter followers followed me on Vine. The thing is, my Vine profile is using my real name...

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Those people are awful. Why can't they respect your choice of licence?!

When we're talking about IRL names, one of my Twitter followers followed me on Vine. The thing is, my Vine profile is using my real name...

Try being me! Now everyone knows my name is Dan!

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Try being me! Now everyone knows my name is Dan!
And this is why I keep all of my accounts uber locked down. Seriously, I dare you to search for "1Matthias" , '1M_Industries" or "1M Industries" and find my real name. If you actually can, well...PM me with where you found it and what it is.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
And this is why I keep all of my accounts uber locked down. Seriously, I dare you to search for "1Matthias" , '1M_Industries" or "1M Industries" and find my real name. If you actually can, well...PM me with where you found it and what it is.
I had a friend attempt to dox-test me, twice. Both attempts failed.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I had a friend attempt to dox-test me, twice. Both attempts failed.

I was accidentally pseudo-doxxed once on the wiki IRC by @SatanicSanta and @retep98 due to my stupidly using my real first name as my account name for my PC (since changed). I should probably be a lot more vigilant about my real identity than I actually am, though, especially considering some of the people I've had to deal with over the last year and a half. :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Now I'm kinda worried about all the places in tbe internet where my first name (or even more) is shown...

Status
Not open for further replies.