Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Swearing I have no problem with. Racism and similar bigotry are not tolerated.
People find swearing offensive and crude, we also have the occasional young teenager here. There are people other than yourself that use these forums.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't disagree more with him. U.S. is broken, and living of borrowed money. The only thing the U.S. army does, is mass bombing big areas, and hoping they hit the enemy. At the same time, lots of civilians are killed.

No harm meant to any U.S. people, btw.

Reactions: Wursti and 1SDAN

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't disagree more with him. U.S. is broken, and living of borrowed money. The only thing the U.S. army does, is mass bombing big areas, and hoping they hit the enemy. At the same time, lots of civilians are killed.

He is wrong about a LOT of things in that conversation.

Reactions: 1SDAN and CoolSquid

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
@CoolSquid: Not to drag this into a political debate (which I realize a lot of places don't like), but every country has lots of debt. The entire global economy is, for better or worse, based on debt. In many ways, yes, the US is a third world country with massive fire superiority, but one of those ways isn't due to debt.

Reactions: 1SDAN

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
@CoolSquid: Not to drag this into a political debate (which I realize a lot of places don't like), but every country has lots of debt. The entire global economy is, for better or worse, based on debt. In many ways, yes, the US is a third world country with massive fire superiority, but one of those ways isn't due to debt.
Not every country. There are a few countries without debt.
Japan is btw the most debted country in the world (measured as % of GDT)

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, an eight of Norway's oil fund could pay all our debts. On the other side, U.S. is literally drowning in debts. They even had to increase their max debt level.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah? I know a place that beats all of you combined! A wonderful place where their total debt takes up 0% of the GDP! It is! The Moon

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019

Actually, an eight of Norway's oil fund could pay all our debts. On the other side, U.S. is literally drowning in debts. They even had to increase their max debt level.

Follow up: Norway's debts are 22.80% of our GDP, and U.S's debts are 104.27% of their GDP.

And now I am looking at moving...Seriously, the US is broken, and this is coming from someone in the US. Our political system has more loopholes and bugs than a law written by a drunk lawyer, the people (Mainly in the South, but elsewhere too) have...issues, the education system is completely insane. So, where to move...Canada looks good...

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
And now I am looking at moving...Seriously, the US is broken, and this is coming from someone in the US. Our political system has more loopholes and bugs than a law written by a drunk lawyer, the people (Mainly in the South, but elsewhere too) have...issues, the education system is completely insane. So, where to move...Canada looks good...
Just note that Norway is one of the richest countries in the world before doing any decisions... Most countries will have more debt and less money (at least per capita).

Status
Not open for further replies.