Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
I especially like the "I'm afraid you'll track me down and kill my reputation and BY THE WAY I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOUR REPUTATION" twist.

Reactions: 1SDAN

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
bLreHjs.png
'Go do something productive, like falling down a well.' :cool:

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
This thread inspired me to make a drinking game:
1 Reika post-1 drink
1 Picture in the post-2 drinks
1 Site with stolen mods-1 sip
5 pages of this thread- Gallon Of Good Ole Brain Bleach™

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
That's one of the reasons I respect Reika: he sticks to what he says. If his EULA says "don't screw with my shit unless I specifically say you can," then he means exactly that. No secrets, no legalese, no gotchas, no nonsense.

Reika's a pretty cool guy. Eh makes the RotaryCraft and doesn't afraid of anything.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
That's one of the reasons I respect Reika: he sticks to what he says. If his EULA says "don't screw with my shit unless I specifically say you can," then he means exactly that. No secrets, no legalese, no gotchas, no nonsense.

Reika's a pretty cool guy. Eh makes the RotaryCraft and doesn't afraid of anything.
And "unless I specifically say you can" basically means never.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
And "unless I specifically say you can" basically means never.
If you ask nicely enough, and he trusts you, he might say yes.

Agree.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I logged in today to find this:
C9G5SAz.png

While that guy was a douche, and the idiots you drop bombs on deserve it and provide endless entertainment for the rest of us, you do come off kinda strong Reika. Either way makes for good laughs!
:D

If you ask nicely enough, and he trusts you, he might say yes.
More likely if you ask nicely and it has a legitimate use while also not wrecking what already exists, then it could become a config option.

Status
Not open for further replies.