Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Its not about the money, its about finding a stable career in something that you enjoy doing.
(Thats why Australia and Japan rank up rather high on my list)​
Given that it's Japan, I'm guessing you're interested in Video Games, Anime/Manga, Electronics or Bizarre Commercials

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Given that it's Japan, I'm guessing you're interested in Video Games, Anime/Manga, Electronics or Bizarre Commercials
Or all of the above. :p

If it's Australia however, I'm guessing you're interested in Didgeridoo & Boomerang production, Opera, Outback piloting, and/or Fishing.

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Or all of the above. :p

If it's Australia however, I'm guessing you're interested in Didgeridoo & Boomerang production, Opera, Outback piloting, and/or Fishing.
...I wasn't exactly being purely humorous, Video Games and Anime/Manga are what got me into Japanese culture

Reactions: Eruantien

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Eeh, even if Japanese were easy to learn and moving across the Pacific were cheap, I wouldn't try moving to Japan. They're every bit as xenophobic as Americans, and since they've got a lot higher population density, you're a lot more likely to be exposed to it.

Reactions: Flipz

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Eeh, even if Japanese were easy to learn and moving across the Pacific were cheap, I wouldn't try moving to Japan. They're every bit as xenophobic as Americans, and since they've got a lot higher population density, you're a lot more likely to be exposed to it.
I don't have to live in Japan in order to enjoy their culture

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Not to mention that anything like work-life balance is basically nonexistent.

Reactions: Flipz

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love how this entire thread has degraded to a collection of racial stereotypes
No, not Racist Stereotypes you uncultured swine! None of these comments insinuates one race is better than another

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Not to mention that anything like work-life balance is basically nonexistent.
I could not do that. My girlfriend's boss does that, and from his general attitude, I'd hazard a guess that its destroying his marriage. I value both my free time and my sanity, lol.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love how this entire thread has degraded to a collection of racial stereotypes
No, not Racist Stereotypes you uncultured swine! None of these comments insinuates one race is better than another
Pigs are better than elephants!!!

Last edited:

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
I feel this is apropriate...somehow.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420327001.553044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.