Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Is this baiting me to bring this up again?
"Clearly, Creepers are Suicide Bombers, Skeletons Snipers, Zombies are still zombies, Spiders are just big spiders, nether portals are clearly a technological device, the nether just a weird desert, Ghasts are UAVs..." - Some retard on the IC2 forums. Blindly shouting that magic doesn't belong in Minecraft when he is ass backwards, high technology doesn't really belong. Steve may be cool and smart, but dear gods that man was insane.
Oh, and he also said "The Crafting Table is clearly a Nanotech based crafting machine that makes what you want without a ton of work".

All just quotes going off of memory, not direct word for word quotes.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Is this baiting me to bring this up again?
"Clearly, Creepers are Suicide Bombers, Skeletons Snipers, Zombies are still zombies, Spiders are just big spiders, nether portals are clearly a technological device, the nether just a weird desert, Ghasts are UAVs..." - Some retard on the IC2 forums. Blindly shouting that magic doesn't belong in Minecraft when he is ass backwards, high technology doesn't really belong. Steve may be cool and smart, but dear gods that man was insane.
Oh, and he also said "The Crafting Table is clearly a Nanotech based crafting machine that makes what you want without a ton of work".

All just quotes going off of memory, not direct word for word quotes.
mission impossible=find where he said that.

Reactions: 1SDAN

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
This one person once told me that IC2 was being implemented into vinilla minecraft because of a huge vote at Minecon about it. The same person also told me he one a contest and Mojang was implementing a special feature to his skin (like upside down). He also said he helped program buildcraft. He told me he was the original programmer. As far as I know his only account is on PMC and is called Lexidus_Boss_C3_RV. This person also made many more claims outside the Minecraft feild EX. he said he was granted access to the frostbite engine (Used by frostbite to make games like BF1-BF4)

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I've also had a,"mods are cheating" comment as well as this glorious one I saw on the IC2 forums from aaaaaaages back:

"what ungodly thing does this "mod" do to ores, DOUBLING THEM! that's just downright game breaking"

Status
Not open for further replies.