Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I can change that if you want to. I could even allow you to choose between Vanilla or all.
Minetwekaer does its stuff before the world is loaded, so that should be easily possible if you do it in the post-init phase.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad you can't just look up where a recipe comes from. Gregtech also complains about this in the log.
I could loop through the recipe list and remove all items from Items.class or Blocks.class. Would increase load times a bit though.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I could loop through the recipe list and remove all items from Items.class or Blocks.class. Would increase load times a bit though.
That might also remove non-vanilla recipes which yield vanilla items as output, or not?
You want to avoid listing every single vanilla recipe right?

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I know but this would be one way to make sure only vanilla recipes are being removed.
Wait, all Vanilla recipes are added in the same method. Maybe I could check if the recipe is there.

Also, wouldn't the remove all recipes option violate @Reika's ToU? I guess I have to solve that. Means I would need to rewrite it.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Good news, I finally got a twitch account running, so if anyone would like to see how my pack's doing so far, I'd be happy to show you. Just shoot me a PM.

(Shameless self promotion, but one I feel would help me get even more into this pack, knowing there's people who would one day play it)

Status
Not open for further replies.