Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
ImpliedFacePalm.jpg

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
My friend: But Minecraft does have drag and drop modding support!
Me: ...Um...No it doesn't...
My friend: Yes it does! You Just put the zip files in the folder named mods!
Me:...And how do you get that folder named mods?
My friend:..Point.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
My friend: But Minecraft does have drag and drop modding support!
Me: ...Um...No it doesn't...
My friend: Yes it does! You Just put the zip files in the folder named mods!
Me:...And how do you get that folder named mods?
My friend:..Point.
Well, once you've got Forge, there's drag and drop modding for all Forge mods

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Forge is a mod- it installs itself and does all that wankery with making profiles and renaming .JSONs so people can then drop mods into the mod folder and go.
3rd party software all the way. Thank you very much Mojang- modding is so much easier now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeanCZ said:
Please where is setting for the NEI search ? I mean like Dire write Ender IO and he see all stuff from that mod ?

monkeybee11 said:
never thort me woud ever say this ....exspecherly bc me like the bee breading epsoids ....skip the ender io crap its soooooooo boring Q_Q
{comment deleted by user}​
monkeybee11 said:
np just think befor commenting about some 1 spelling :p
James Phillips said:
If your going to criticize the content, at least do so with proper grammar D:<

Last edited:

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I question how people like this can function in everyday life.
Especially since their complaints primarily boil down to: "I can't be arsed to actually look at any documentation or read anything...or even just guess! The answers should be spoon-fed to me."

I'm not sure if some folks realize this or not, but...Minecraft, with or without mods, actually isn't Call of Duty. They are, in fact, completely separate games.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Especially since their complaints primarily boil down to: "I can't be arsed to actually look at any documentation or read anything...or even just guess! The answers should be spoon-fed to me."

I'm not sure if some folks realize this or not, but...Minecraft, with or without mods, actually isn't Call of Duty. They are, in fact, completely separate games.
I tend to imagine them more as completely dumbfounded by even simple concepts like a requirement. In my experience, the only reason these people stay alive (rather than failing to grasp face+high speed car equals death) is because others are actively caring for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.