Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
With my nails - which could accurately be called claws - that would not be a surprising. :p

Oh, it gets better. I had a knife under my bed.

To be fair, I likely had a nosebleed in the middle of the night and I haven't felt safe sleeping without some form of protection, usually a blade, in a very, very long time. Its why I sleeep with a katana next to my side of the bed, nowdays. Double bonus points because my girlfriend got it for me for my birthday and it isn't a Bud K show piece, but an actual officer's katana. :p

Reactions: 1SDAN

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019

To be fair, I likely had a nosebleed in the middle of the night and I haven't felt safe sleeping without some form of protection, usually a blade, in a very, very long time. Its why I sleeep with a katana next to my side of the bed, nowdays. Double bonus points because my girlfriend got it for me for my birthday and it isn't a Bud K show piece, but an actual officer's katana. :p
Is it a symbol of the area that I am in that I am not even mildly curious why you sleep with that under the bed? I personally sleep with two large rocks, and a Swiss army knife nearby. Not much, but enough.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a symbol of the area that I am in that I am not even mildly curious why you sleep with that under the bed? I personally sleep with two large rocks, and a Swiss army knife nearby. Not much, but enough.

XD I used to live reasonably deep in the hood. Even had someone break into our house while my family and I were on vacation...and did nothing more than smoke crack, leaving their pipe behind. As in, they broke into our house, smoked a crack rock in our hallway, then left.

Reactions: gold49 and 1SDAN

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

Have you had any training with a katana, or is it more for intimidation purposes? Cause those things shatter so easily if used improperly.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
XD I used to live reasonably deep in the hood. Even had someone break into our house while my family and I were on vacation...and did nothing more than smoke crack, leaving their pipe behind. As in, they broke into our house, smoked a crack rock in our hallway, then left.
That guy was probably so high he couldn't tell it wasn't his house...

Reactions: gold49

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Have you had any training with a katana, or is it more for intimidation purposes? Cause those things shatter so easily if used improperly.

I've had some, but not with a master or anything. Sides, my katana's got a knife in the scabbard, so if all else fails, I can whip that out and do some damage.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I've had some, but not with a master or anything. Sides, my katana's got a knife in the scabbard, so if all else fails, I can whip that out and do some damage.
BTW Rav, why don't you do that whole "Pretend you're your avatar when it comes up" thing anymore?

Reactions: gold49

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019

If you shout really angry sounding Japanese while running at someone with a katana, I am sure that will scare the shit out of anyone who decides to break out of your house. Hell, some one tried breaking into my house one while I was home alone and instead of doing the logical thing and calling the cops or my parents, I grabed a steak knife and yelled "You aren't getting into this apartment, fucker. You even attempt to get in, I will stab you" Then proceeded to yell random words in French and that caused a lot of attention and seemed to scare him off :p To this day, my mom doesn't know about the incident xD

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
If you shout really angry sounding Japanese while running at someone with a katana, I am sure that will scare the shit out of anyone who decides to break out of your house. Hell, some one tried breaking into my house one while I was home alone and instead of doing the logical thing and calling the cops or my parents, I grabed a steak knife and yelled "You aren't getting into this apartment, fucker. You even attempt to get in, I will stab you" Then proceeded to yell random words in French and that caused a lot of attention and seemed to scare him off :p To this day, my mom doesn't know about the incident xD
Um....Right then, that works.
I have actually trained with a katana. It is fairly easy, as long as you don't try to do something silly.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Oh god...
2IpNMGL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.