Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, someone once told me their ideas about how Mojang manages to remove Herobrine from every major version of vanilla MC. It was long enough ago that I don't remember much of it, but it had something to do with Notch/Jeb/whoever going into the game and defeating the Ender dragon.

He's been watching way too much television

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
<404_UserNotFound> Kick minecraft for laser block.
<bl4ckscor3> Can you describe what happens in more detail, please?
<404_UserNotFound> Colock the block laser and kick minecraft
<bl4ckscor3> Do you have anything in your hand when you click it? Do you rightclick or leftclick it?
<404_UserNotFound> Use TMI And Give Laser Block
<404_UserNotFound> * Laser Alone No Block
<bl4ckscor3> The red laser?
<404_UserNotFound> Yes
<bl4ckscor3> Do you have anything in your hand when clicking?
<404_UserNotFound> Yes
<bl4ckscor3> What?
<404_UserNotFound> No need more help
<404_UserNotFound> no more bug one fail

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
You know your English is not as good as you thought when you occasionally don't know how to pronounce a word, or when you mix BE with AE

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
You know your English is not as good as you thought when you occasionally don't know how to pronounce a word, or when you mix BE with AE
"As you can see from the plotted data, the characteristic velocity is well in excess of those of comparable designs, meaning that this approach offers potentially novel applications in fields such as attaining geosyn- geosynchr- geosy- god, my English sucks". :p

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
"As you can see from the plotted data, the characteristic velocity is well in excess of those of comparable designs, meaning that this approach offers potentially novel applications in fields such as attaining geosyn- geosynchr- geosy- god, my English sucks"

Don't ever ask me to say 'statistics'.
(I'm oddly fine with plagioclase or phanerocrystalline et al, but theres a couple that I just cannot pronounce)

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a native speaker and sometimes my mouth makes random noises for words I know perfectly well
I think this happens to everyone occasionally. It's especially funny when they pronounce a bunch of complicated 5+ syllable words, then they mess up on something with 2-3 syllables that any 4-year-old could pronounce.
"Thus, if you apply the theoretical phenomenon of accelerated astronomical entities, then thi- tha- thu- the. Blah! Can't talk today."

Reactions: gold49 and 1SDAN

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I think this happens to everyone occasionally. It's especially funny when they pronounce a bunch of complicated 5+ syllable words, then they mess up on something with 2-3 syllables that any 4-year-old could pronounce.
"Thus, if you apply the theoretical phenomenon of accelerated astronomical entities, then thi- tha- thu- the. Blah! Can't talk today."
I have this problem continuously, mainly because my clumsiness (which is "punch self in face when trying to put fork in mouth" level) includes my tongue. :oops:

Reactions: Fraction2
Status
Not open for further replies.