Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Reminds me of this:
Mz9CXkZ.png
His name is blur, he lives at blur, and he goes to blur? That information is out of focus with the conversation. *Ba dum tss*

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Mate, I wish my verbal f***-ups were as eloquent as that, hell that is better than my regular speech.
Oh I've done the one with stumbling over pronouncing simple words and coming out sounding like I'm having a seizure before. Most of the "forget the word, keep the concept" issues I have come out more like "big loud washy box our eaters go for cleaning" or "soft comfy not-floor resting room". I just remember the refrigerator/freezer one because I went for the big complicated flowery stuff but couldn't remember "freezer". Thankfully I never really went crazy with my vocabulary. I may know a sizeable chunk of the dictionary (honestly never really checked my vocabulary size), but most of the time still talk like a "normal" person. Clarity is the most important trait in communication, and most people don't talk like they're showing off their PhD's.

@Reika At least the mod interaction crash guy fixed the problem. Didn't learn anything from the process, but "I'm not going to bug you any more" is a lot better than you usually get.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I've done the one with stumbling over pronouncing simple words and coming out sounding like I'm having a seizure before. Most of the "forget the word, keep the concept" issues I have come out more like "big loud washy box our eaters go for cleaning" or "soft comfy not-floor resting room". I just remember the refrigerator/freezer one because I went for the big complicated flowery stuff but couldn't remember "freezer". Thankfully I never really went crazy with my vocabulary. I may know a sizeable chunk of the dictionary (honestly never really checked my vocabulary size), but most of the time still talk like a "normal" person. Clarity is the most important trait in communication, and most people don't talk like they're showing off their PhD's.

On a somewhat but not really related note, I still don't know how I seem to have some writing/vocabulary skill(according to my teachers anyway), as if I were to say what exactly goes through my head when thinking of something it would go "The thing that does the thing is at the place and is there for the thing"; because as I said earlier, I suck at names

Reminds me of this:
Mz9CXkZ.png
:confused:
I fear for my own generation sometimes...

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Oh you should hear me when I'm sleep deprived. My internal filter gets removed and as of yet, there is only one person that can actually translate the nigh gibberish that comes out of my mouth at that time. My mother, and it took her decades of practice. Hilarious at parties though as long as you're not easily offended. Full on verbal stream of consciousness.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Can relate to the "as long as your not easily offended" part, only reason I don't normally say that kind of stuff out loud is because my mind goes "wait, that is very racist/sexist isn't it?"

Reactions: Nfrance

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot decide if I should be angry at the world's stupidity, confused it goes this far and our species is still alive, sad this happens to people, or just smash my head against a wall until I am sure the memory is gone...

Or do what the above poster is thinking about it seems

Reactions: 1SDAN

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot decide if I should be angry at the world's stupidity, confused it goes this far and our species is still alive, sad this happens to people, or just smash my head against a wall until I am sure the memory is gone...

Or do what the above poster is thinking about it seems
Warning: Language in this video. But the sheer dumbness...

Reactions: gold49 and psp
Status
Not open for further replies.