Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Weather was awesome today. Unfortunately, it'll turn a "tad" terrible tomorrow... and by a "tad", I don't mean by a "tad". :V

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Really want it to snow over here (which is a bad idea on so many levels), the closest thing that happen was hail :/

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Where I am in Georgia it was so foggy I could not see past ~50 feet on the drive to school, which as I honestly hate driving anyway, did not help. Then the sun came out and made it feel like a steam boiler, while yesterday it was like >40F max, love Georgia weather

Also to not make potato sad, person in my class loads a pirated minecraft version of 1.5 on one of the school computers and people watched as he launched himself with tnt. I come over, say I can show them something, make a basic tnt player launcher with eight tnt and redstone actavation, launch myself 10x the height the single tnt was doing, they all look at me like I have discovered room temperature superconductivity.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Been there with both Pokemon and Minecraft, although with the people I sometimes hangout with rather than 3rd grades (Well, once with a 5th grader). One thing about him/her playing pokemon/minecraft and it is like they have just met their one true friend who they can tell everything as I go "hold on I know nothing about gen 6/random mod here" as nicely and gently as I can to not offend anyone

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I said, "Okay, now we're going to do a craft." Immediately, two 3rd-graders looked up and said, "Minecraft?"

*poor-choice-of-words-slap*

Kids are so cute.

What are you doing that required you to talk to 8 year olds?

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1SDAN

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
oh-shi.gif
Why da hell do I keep laughing every time I see the "AAAAAAAAAAAA" part? WHERE IS THE SOURCE FOR THIS?

Reactions: Qazplm601 and 1SDAN

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What are you doing that doesn't? :p

I dont know? I only leave the house in summer when I can get a job and none of my sisters are 8 or in the third grade

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know? I only leave the house in summer when I can get a job and none of my sisters are 8 or in the third grade

Okiday then. Volunteer [REDACTED] teacher. Redacted because I don't want to get involved in a debate/war.

But anyway, yes, kids will just perk up when they hear something tangentially related to, oh, just about ANYTHING. And it's fun being with kids. Except when they're acting uncontrollable. They stole my marker and eraser earlier and it was a classwide conspiracy...

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhat back on topic. There are two for this - one somewhat related to Modded Minecraft, the other not so much.

trajing: So, $okayfriend, you said your parents aren't letting you install mods?
okayfriend: Yes.
traj: Should I come over and explain that if you know the right places to get them, you won't get viruses?
okayfriend: Well, do you have an antivirus?
traj: WHAT.
traj: There are free antiviruses out there, you know.

And there was another one about coding with someone else. It can be summed up by this:
*trajing talks about pros and cons of different coding languages*
clueless: Why can't you just do it in English?

Reactions: PierceSG

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhat back on topic. There are two for this - one somewhat related to Modded Minecraft, the other not so much.

trajing: So, $okayfriend, you said your parents aren't letting you install mods?
okayfriend: Yes.
traj: Should I come over and explain that if you know the right places to get them, you won't get viruses?
okayfriend: Well, do you have an antivirus?
traj: WHAT.
traj: There are free antiviruses out there, you know.

And there was another one about coding with someone else. It can be summed up by this:
*trajing talks about pros and cons of different coding languages*
clueless: Why can't you just do it in English?

Why I both avoid and feel a obligation to help people with their virus stuff in my home town, everyone is like this. And for the coding, at best most have no idea what it is and at worst think it is ALL binary (no I cannot really code, know some very basic lua for computer craft and am trying to learn phython)

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
Me: which modpack did u get?
Friend: I got the one off of minecraft.com
Me: wait so vanilla minecraft? Are u dumb?!
Friend: No idiot it's not vannila mine craft it's just called mine-craft.
What even
Are you
Is this just
What... even.. is.
I don't
Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha
sad.exe has stopped responding
you may reload or kill the plugin

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
What even
Are you
Is this just
What... even.. is.
I don't
Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha

You need to get that program checked, think it is the second time I have seen it stop working

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019

Dag nabbit you guys, I think you messed up my OS and gave me a virus.
A virus inside my head.
A particularly insidious one called "stupidity".
and i thnk its takin effct nao

#InsideJokes
I think that can be fixed, hold still. Now, where did the monkey wrench go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.