Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T10a

Jul 29, 2019
1.png
The image contained so much stupid it imploded upon itself and returned a 404.

Reactions: 1SDAN

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
"Why have all the pipes and items as a completely different mod? Wouldn't it make sense to just include it in Thermal Expansion?"
-Legitimate question on Thermal dynamics becoming a separate mod​

Linerunner99 said:
Simple answer.. they decided to overcomplicate things. A disturbing trend in recent times among many mods. I call it "Gregging" your mod. Why continue to allow us to set the behavior of a pipe with the hammer when you can force us to craft separate pipes for each of those functions... losing versatility. Why let us use servos to automate extraction/insertion when you can up the cost to yet more invar/electrum/signalum/enderium? So this Gregified mess gets its own mod now.

Reactions: 1SDAN

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I am not a huge fan of Rieka's rules on no-editing recipes in public modpacks (yes I know where he is coming from with all the extra reports about x not working because person changed recipe), but I am 10x less of a fan of people breaking these rules, especially the way he is doing it.

^Also agree with your description of him

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's already been linked.
I can pretty much guarantee, however, that it's sequel isn't linked, because I may have deleted it when I issued the ban on the (second) account. Since enough time has passed, I guess people can have a chuckle at how the guy leaps from hyperbole to hyperbole with a total lack of self awareness...

tedthesequel.png

I think the fellow managed in the course of his career to get either temp- or perma-banned by each global moderator. That's accomplishment.

As for Heph, what freaking else is new. Total waste of pixels going into the pathology of that one.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I am not a huge fan of Rieka's rules on no-editing recipes in public modpacks (yes I know where he is coming from with all the extra reports about x not working because person changed recipe), but I am 10x less of a fan of people breaking these rules, especially the way he is doing it.

^Also agree with your description of him
Personally, I don't exactly like Reika's policies either, but I don't blame him. I'd probably do the same thing if I was in his situation. In the end, I find Reika's a pretty cool dude, he's just been put into a very hard spot by the idiots of this world

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
I can pretty much guarantee, however, that it's sequel isn't linked, because I may have deleted it when I issued the ban on the (second) account. Since enough time has passed, I guess people can have a chuckle at how the guy leaps from hyperbole to hyperbole with a total lack of self awareness...

View attachment 15575

I think the fellow managed in the course of his career to get either temp- or perma-banned by each global moderator. That's accomplishment.

As for Heph, what freaking else is new. Total waste of pixels going into the pathology of that one.
Wow. That is an accomplishment.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I don't exactly like Reika's policies either, but I don't blame him. I'd probably do the same thing if I was in his situation. In the end, I find Reika's a pretty cool dude, he's just been put into a very hard spot by the idiots of this world

Same here, don't really like it but I get it. Also agree with the part about Reika, if you are not acting like a jerk and/or idiot he is a nice, cool purple dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.