Real life Minecraft moments

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Real-life Minecraft moments are fine. Real life GTA V moments are not. :D

My worst one is when I drive on Euro Truck Simulator 2 for hours, then I hop in my car (which is automatic shift) and my left foot goes for the clutch and my right hand reaches for the stick shift. :)

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
When My mom talks about visiting Niagara Falls and I wonder how cool it would be to swim up the "fall" part, then realize psychics, mainly gravity, don't work that way...
Well, what you're REALLY looking for is pressure stuff.
I mean, you COULD swim up the falls, if it was all gathered into a single stream instead of a bunch of little droplets. I mean, swimming is applying force to the water for the whole equal-and-opposite-reaction thing, right? So if the fluid was all in one spot, you could push off of it; you can't if it's all spread out. You'd have to paddle REALLY fast, but you could do it. It'd be easier if you were very tiny and light. :p

... I swear, if ONE person says "That's what she said..."

I'll laugh.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, what you're REALLY looking for is pressure stuff.
I mean, you COULD swim up the falls, if it was all gathered into a single stream instead of a bunch of little droplets. I mean, swimming is applying force to the water for the whole equal-and-opposite-reaction thing, right? So if the fluid was all in one spot, you could push off of it; you can't if it's all spread out. You'd have to paddle REALLY fast, but you could do it. It'd be easier if you were very tiny and light. :p

... I swear, if ONE person says "That's what she said..."

I'll laugh.
That's what she said when I told my mom what I was thinking...

I had too.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
I just right clicked in my browsers search bar to clear the last search...
On a similar note, sometimes when I'm looking for a physical object (never have to look for stuff on my comp; I'm too organized), I'll find myself trying to click on the search bar at the bottom of my inventory. Don't ask how that sensation feels, it's not something easily explained... XD
Needless to say, I'm left feeling like search bars need to be implemented in the next version of IRL. :p

Reactions: Psychicash
Jul 29, 2019
You are sorely mistaken, you still need to immerse (or at least with 2 water source block beside it) it in water for it to work.
It doesn't "pull water out of the air".
I'm just reading back, and you my sir are wrong. In Agrarian Skies 2, the aqueous accumulator pull water from the air very slowly.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I'm just reading back, and you my sir are wrong. In Agrarian Skies 2, the aqueous accumulator pull water from the air very slowly.
Before you decide to pull out over a year old discussions, maybe you should bother to read the rest of the discussion(just a few posts down from the one you quote):
It does ever so slowly passively generate water when it doesn't have source blocks on two of it's sides

You sir are the one that is sorely mistaken ;)

My bad then. :(
I'll go to my corner now.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Not really a RL thing but I have had dreams where I am air typeing /home whenever I am dreaming that I am In a tough scary situation.
Like im being chased by a mob (as in a collection of angry people, not a creature) I duck around a corner and /home to my room.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I was driving past my friends house the other day and couldn't help but wonder if they were home... I was looking for their name tags for a full minute before I face-palmed so hard I nearly knocked myself over:confused:

I think there's a cream for that :p I laughed at that... out loud... in real life... like here... in front of my computer :p

I had one the other day, I asked my wife to smelt me up some turkey... she looked at me for almost a full minute and I said... bake you know in the over... She just looked at me. Yeah. Too much sometimes.

Attachments

• CAw9W.png
    CAw9W.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 47

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing that happened to me- I was too lazy to make breakfast so I thought about cheating and using creative, after debating I decided I would cheat this one time, thats when it hit me: RL doesn't have creative. Stupid RL...:mad:

The other thing that happened(on the same day actually, I must have not gotten enough sleep or something:() I wanted to go somewhere(I can't remember where and now its bugging me, it'll come to me tonight) so I jumped twice... My sister looked at me like I lost my mind:oops:

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing that happened to me- I was too lazy to make breakfast so I thought about cheating and using creative, after debating I decided I would cheat this one time, thats when it hit me: RL doesn't have creative. Stupid RL...:mad:

The other thing that happened(on the same day actually, I must have not gotten enough sleep or something:() I wanted to go somewhere(I can't remember where and now its bugging me, it'll come to me tonight) so I jumped twice... My sister looked at me like I lost my mind:oops:

Maybe RL does have creative mode but it's server admin only :eek: