Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Raghtur

Jul 29, 2019
Just posting here in case you haven't seen yet, but server seems to be down, and website seems to be down 90-95% of the time right now

Kiwisz

Jul 29, 2019
The server was down, but only for maybe an hour. Not sure what issues your having with the website, been fine for me recently.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Site issues fixed about a month back host had perms a little wrong, since then have had no issues, even had a tech go tthrough and clean up some posts/threads on wweekend and nothing reported via them either

I'll is this time to remind people that we are coming out of beta and the new squirrelly 1.0 pack is being maintained and will be ready for release in the upcoming week or two (depends on any issues)

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick update: SQUirrellCraft is as always lots of fun. Zombies, skeletons, creepers Oh my o_O.
Blood, magic, fun. Sooooo much to do and learn.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
lol the things some players do. :)
love our players

Attachments

• pig.png
    pig.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 110

Firelianas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: firelianas
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: Well, I've been playing modded minecraft since industrial-craft 1 was a thing. I know my way around bees, thaumcraft, thermal expansion, and pipes, as well as a few other mods better than others.
Goals On Server: build a house, fill it with machines, get house destroyed, repeat.
Unique Skills?: I make skins (I only use my own) and I've been told I'm good at building as well
How Active are you?: Depends on how much I like the server, I might get on every day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder

Kyritheous

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kyritheous aka "Ky"
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: Been playing with mods since IC1. Minecraft hasn't been the same since I played on a BC IC server.
Goals On Server: Automate as many things as possible.
Unique Skills?: Building terrible cube houses with epic factories inside.
How Active are you?: I'm on almost every day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
firelianas
Kyritheous

added to whitelist install instructions located on site, on break at wwork I'll edit this post with link when time

Scooterdanny

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sirbab
Banned Before: Not as far as i am aware.
Experience with modded MC: Extraordinary, i mean that in it's literary sense, i've been playing modded Mc since more or less it's inception, but a hard version would probably be minecraft beta 1.3 and more or less continuous until this day. easily over 400 hours worth of gametime.
Goals On Server: Buddy up with a member and build a fantastic base, conquer the mobs given the difficulty set, climb to the top of both Gregtech, and rotarycraft tech trees, and i'm sure that i can find many other ways such as TT Kami to amuse myself along the way.
Unique Skills?: I believe that i have a fairly strong handle on a majority of mods listed, and am able to give help. I also have prior experience as a server moderator on several different servers. (Acyrid.com was the most recent, and sadly is no longer active). But i also pride myself on finding unique solutions to complex problems presented by the mods.
How Active are you?:It really would Vacillate depending on what my other buddies are up to, but i can approximate about one to two hours a day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Definitely Tech. but i enjoy a good adventure now and again as well.

Killerkretsche

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: killerkretsche
Banned Before: Yes, Admins banned me and my friends instantly while using MFFS, but it wasn´t forbidden there and they dont warned us (more than one year ago).
Experience with normal MC (+ Plugins): since Classic should be more than 5 years ago.
Experience with modded MC: ~ 2 years: Tekkit, FTB Unhinged,FTB Ultimate, My own Modpack, FTB Monster since ~2 weeks.
Goals On Server: Coming to the Gregtech endcontent (never come to that).
Unique Skills?: Server Admin skills (was Server Admin on the Biggest German Survival Bukkit Server [Secretcraft.de]); Serversoftware, Configuring Mods, Bukkit Plugins (Made my own Modpack Goal: Balanced Modpack, no OP Mods or balancing OP mods).
How Active are you?: When I dont have any appointment, I´ve playing 2-8 hours a day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech and little Adventurer and Builder.

For more informations about me you can send me an private message.

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
killerkretsche added to the whitelist. Thank you for your honesty on the ban. I did not find any information on it. Was it a small server?

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Steven_McWayne
Banned Before:No
Experience with modded MC: From Bukkit/Ultimate/Unleashed to Monster
Goals On Server:Building some Sphere's on a Pole and call it Base, and think big.
Unique Skills?: uhm, its more common skills. Can write small (very small :p)programs.
How Active are you?: 1-2 hours a day, more active in the begining always
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech, Builder

Scooterdanny

Jul 29, 2019
(Submitting a friend's request. since he doesn't have a forum account)
In Game Name: conley707
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I've played other mods such as tekkit and terrafirmacraft but have no experience with this modpack.
Goals On Server: To learn the modpack and have fun interacting with the server's community.
Unique Skills?: I'm just a pretty average player. I don't have very unique building skills
How Active are you?: I'm fairly active, I'd be online every day or two, at least once a week.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I enjoy adventuring and building up enough infrastructure to support my adventuring.