Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Riddle565

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Riddle565
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: FTB mostly (Magic World, Unleashed, Ultimate, Direwolf20) with some Technic and Tekkit custom packs
Goals On Server: Have some fun and create a nice lair
Unique Skills?: Unique only in my normality
How Active are you?: Daily
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

Riddle565

Jul 29, 2019
No, not anymore. That was a private thing that some people wanted to go public then stopped playing.
Thanks for reminding me about that post, probably should change it.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
PixelMnkey added to the whitelist welcome to SQUirrellCraft[DOUBLEPOST=1391987811][/DOUBLEPOST]pufflez approved. Welcome in. :)

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anskar1184
Reason for wanting to join: I like your mods selection and how did the server work last time.
Goals on server: For the moment, having fun. Maybe later I'll try to conquer the world placing a huge Death Ray on the moon.
Unique Skills: I can drink 1L of beer in 20 seconds. Actually I don't know what my 'unique' skills are.
Banned before? Why?: Nope.
prior experience with modded MC: I'm nearly veteran at modded MC. In this server I learned "You shall not place any weird sapling in a planter".
How active are you?: Too much. My studies are really injured by this game... kek
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly?:: Tech and building. But Tech at most.
also i told I was already a player at the older version[DOUBLEPOST=1391989346][/DOUBLEPOST]Anskar1184 added to the whitelist. :)

purplemelon

Jul 29, 2019
Reapplication! Glad to see you guys back!

In Game Name:
purplemelon13
Banned Before: nope!
Experience with modded MC: on and off Feed the best and Tekkit play for a couple years
Goals On Server: I love to try to automate anything and everything! Also to just have fun on the server.
Unique Skills?: Automation and some building
How Active are you?: I'm in school so workload fluctuates, but a couple hours a week probably.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech mostly!

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
purplemelon13 accepted and added to the whitelist. Hope to see you soon. :)
Try to join us on Raid Call. :D
Fay

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
I will be doing whitelisting during the day today. Come on in and apply. We are having a great time on this modpack. Monster is a great pack. We have added lots of really neat and challenging things. Just ask any of us. :D

Bobblybook

Jul 29, 2019
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Technic, tekkit, FTB early packs, mostly hardmode GT packs (mindcrack, etc.). Not much exp with some of the mods only found in DW20/ultimate style packs.
Goals On Server: To build a nice house (I have something planned!), and to make friends. I like doing the tech grind too, but I don't make walls of machines/massive factories. Mostly just one of every machine, and clean automation is my main focus.
Unique Skills?: Unique? I don't know. I'm sure there are others that can do just as much as me. I just like to focus on creating the lowest-lag environment I can, and I have a habit of picking quite a unique, weird source of power (eg. butternuts and glowstone) and sticking to a single coal gen until I can get there ;)
It seems painful, but I find it a fun progression experience.
How Active are you?: If I'm in the minecraft mood, many many hours a day. I go back to uni at the end of the month but I should be around a lot if I fit in.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Mostly adventurer/tech. I feel like a builder, but I suck at building design skills (compared to some builds I've seen..) so I can't claim that one!

Last edited:

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Bobblybook added to the whitelist. Be sure to read the posts on page 61 to see how to get into the server.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: WildStarOrion
Banned Before:Never been banned
Experience with modded MC: I have been playing modded since Tekkit, Been playing ftb since it first came out
Goals On Server: Build a nice home for once.
Unique Skills?:Love the tech, big fan of ae and logi.
How Active are you?: I would be online almost every day, 15 to 25 hours a week if not more
Which sums you up? Builder,Tech,Social: Once I get setup I love to help others out.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
WildStarOrion, Tianran, Opositivo all added to the whitelist. Welcome back. Instructions on getting onto the server are on page 61. See you all soon. :)

nart

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: thegesh
Banned Before: no.
Experience with modded MC: over 1 year! I have played a lot of packs since the days of tekkit. I got to say my favorite pack of all was the ultimate but sadly its not beeing upt anymore.
Goals On Server: FUUU--SIII-OON - HA! Also have fun with people.
Unique Skills?: I can say i got skills but unique ... idk ... uniqueness is based on the community set of skills :)

How Active are you?: Currently daily , and a lot.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: tech with some adventure for funz.