Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: agomez74
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 38
Reason we should let you join: I have been playing the 1.52 pack on single player but has become boring, so I would like to find a small yet mature server to play online.

MMichael1986

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of adding these 3 people? All of them are above the age of 16 all are in theyer 20's. and are VERY mature, Never been baned and arnt trollers or griefers.

CharedByDragon ( My Brother )
Fire4u2fear ( My best friend since age 13 )
Whenzhou87 ( Great friend of mine for over a year )

Also it seems im not whitelisted anymore?

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Midgardsg
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): I am 24
Reason we should let you join: Im just tired of single player and server owners who can't provide the quality which is good enough for players. you guys seem to be a more decent and experienced community so I might just give you a shot. hopefully I will stay here and who knows maybe one day I will even be in your videos :D so yeah guys keep up the good work and hopefully you will accept me.

Euan.Ferrier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EUAN_FERRIER
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):16
Reason we should let you join:i have been looking for a server running 1.5.2 and this is the best one and i am also know quite alot about the mods

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
You are joking right, you think im going to whitelist you? pfft. haha just joking, whitelisted, see you soon

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Frankiejoh
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I am mature and follow the rules. I like to build and make friends. I think I would be able to make cool things and even things to help the community.

1337lamb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1337lamb
Why? I love playing Minecraft and FTB and want to get on a good server to have a community around to build play with and check out some cool creations!

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DamienThaBoss
Why? honestly every ftb server ive been to eithier closed within a week or the admins spawn things in for personal use. i just want a chill ftb server to casually play

Arthur_MC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arthur_MC
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 17
Reason we should let you join: Just looking for a server to chill and play some FTB without having to worry about getting griefed.