Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kadwen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kadwen
Age: 32 (I feel like a grandpa looking at the average server age)
Reason we should let you join: I got tired of SSP and looking to find a good group of other players to build cool things with.

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Surrealnivana
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 23
Reason we should let you join: I am looking to make the jump from a direwolf20 server to a ultimate one.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Kadwen, Surrealnivana Welcome to the server. BTW grandpa you not too old i'm 28 only 4 years but it's nice to have people who are mature. You will be much appreciated.

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I just accidently updated my modpack to FTB 1.5.2 Beta No GT (v0.7) Minecraft Version 1.5.2. I can't connect to the server anymore :( I tried to download the modpack again but it's the same, version 0.7. What to do?

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up again. But I'm not whitelisted anymore, just so you know and can fix the problems. Can't wait to play!!

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
matsuli i had everyone unwhitelisted so i could work on it. as towards your modpack being updated idk man :(

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
everyone up to now has been whitelisted . Welcome to the server and i hope we all have a good time.

Meekels

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Meekels
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):21
Reason we should let you join: i am looking for a nice small ish server(so not them 100+ people) with a nice community.
im hoping to make some friends along the way but why i want to play is because i want to learn new stuff and build awsome things together with other people.

HavocThec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HavocThec
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):18
Reason we should let you join:make youtube videos my self trying to get better and i would like to do some co labs i have teamspec2,3 and i have skype my skype name is havoc.360

darkblaster123

Jul 29, 2019
A quik list of the 0.7 modpack in total 108 mos

MCP
FML
MF
code chicken core
COFH FRAMEWORK
infinity bow fix
NEU
CCM CORE
PowerCrystals Core
DenLib
INV tweaks
Thermal Expansion
IC2
Advanced power managemend
Advanced solar panels
Buildcraft
Minefactory reloaded
AE
back tools
bibliocraft
charge pads
chickenchunks
compact solar arrays
ComputerCraft
Damage indicator
ender storage
MFR compat: Forestry (2)
Forestry
Binnie core
Factorization
Iron chest
MachineMuse's modular power suits
Natura
Railcraft
Tinkers construct
Thaumcraft 3.0.5F
Twilight Forest
Dartcraft
EmhanchedCore
EnhancedPortals 2
EP2 Computercraft
EE3 pre1h
Extra utilities
flat signs
Gate copy
IchunUtil
Gravigun
MagicBees
Mystcraft 0.10.4.00
Soulshards
MFR Compat:Thaumcraft 3
MiscPeripherals
Modular ForceField system(Thunderdarks form)
Natura compat:MFR
NEI addons
Nei plugins
Obsidian pressure plates
OpenCCSensorors
OpenPeripheral
Pluginsforforestry
Portalgun
Power Converters
Stackie
Tconstruct compat: MFR
Vending
Zanminimap
Omnitools

Thats it guys i think i have here all the mods.[DOUBLEPOST=1372433529][/DOUBLEPOST]Some i missed:
steves carts
Magic bees
Gravisuit
DenPipes