Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate Beta without Gregtech *Whitelist*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mobanicman
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):22
Reason we should let you join: Im nice, friendly and want to have fun ! :)

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the Server if you have question about protection there's a good thread on minecraft forum regarding Fihgu and commands

darkblaster123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:darkblaster123
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):15 in 2-3 weeks 16(b-day 16 july)
Reason we should let you join: Because i want to help people and want to build com projects

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Astal2684
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 29
Reason we should let you join: I'm a mature friendly player. I like to help others if I am able to like with opinions or materials. I am very PG with my language and I don't like griefers. I am also familiar with the many of the mods.

darkblaster123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nhoise
Reason we should let you join: As i explained to Clayton already i'm looking for a server to invest my time in and really try to contribute to the community.
I'm still very much learning with some of the Ultimate mods but i'm already off on a good start thanks to Direwolf.
Before FTB i've been playing Tekkit for about a year and with that knowledge i'm hoping to create some nice things together with the other people on RC

hehe watching dire to i hope i can build his turtle miner.if you whats him you know whate i mean

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
gotcha dark sorry bout that been working on config this morning for a new protection system
Astal2684 whitelisted now too.

atheneftw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:atheneftw
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):17
Reason we should let you join: I've played modded minecraft since 1.6.x beta and have a lot experience with basically every mod there is out there. I'm bored of 1.4 and cant wait to see what 1.5 has to offer!

MeroTrydal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MeroTrydal
Reason we should let you join: I am looking for a solid community of people to play Minecraft with. Also I am looking to start streaming and was looking for a community that would not mind. I have have experience running servers for Minecraft aswell as several other games. My experience with FTB is some what lacking but I am learning rather quickly, I played some Beta Pack A and also played Tekkit wayback when. I am looking forward to learning form you folks aswell as having a good time playing video games! I am also a big fan of using Voice Comms.
PS. Another reason why you should let me join: I Am Awesome. xD

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
ATM i haven't disabled or banned any of the items in game. chunk loaders just aren't enabled by default but you can still make personal anchors to load with.
Mero you've been whitelist as well welcome to the party.

kylewrain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jamesh1999
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Reason we should let you join: I think that I would be a good addition to the server because I am willing to do help or do anything someone absolutly needs me to and I have never griefed or stole from anyone so please consider me

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Matsuli
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):17
Reason why to let me join: I want to play on a FTB-server. I have played with my friend on his server, but i want more! I'm not a builder more of a technician :D. I just want a server where i can hang out and play minecraft with other players.